Scooby makes political post on his FB page

>Scooby makes political post on his FB page
>many people (including myself) tell him to please stick to the fitness advice
>Scooby replies to my comment personally and tells me I'm not welcomed here anymore since I don't agree with him politically
>Tell him it's okay to disagree politically
>get banned from his FB page

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's his page, he can post whatever he likes.
If it was not to your taste, you could've un-liked instead of moaning.

>>get banned from his FB page
That's your fault for being a dumbass
Besides it's his page, he does what he wills with it.

Yeah, goob is a faggot, we get it. What is your thread about?

>bringing this stupid shit here

why the fuck should I give a fuck about this

It's Facebook too though, a public forum on which to share opinions. Therefore he had a right to voice his opinion as well, but Scooby was also justified (in the spirit of freedom, not justice) to ban him from his page.

>Facebook
>public forum

No

Seems like he was a leftist, they love that shit.

Lost a ton of respect for him.
>This person doesn't agree with me on non-fitness topics, better ban em.

Facebook pages are not public forums.
Page owners can delete comments and/or ban users for whatever reason they want, you don't have any "rights" of free speech.

No, but banning someone because you disagree with what they said is childish.

>Only leftists hate freedom!
>Right wingers only want to kick people out for not lovin' GAWD,

This is why I don't vote. American politics are a goddamned circus that would make Barnum and Bailey jealous.

He has the logic of a bitch

>"stick to fitness advice"
>not thinking he will be angry that you don't want him to share his views
>get angry when he doesn't let you share your views on his page

You're the retard here.

I never said anything about my views. I just basically said
>don't alienate some of your fans based on political views because not all your fans share your views

That's your personal opinion.
It is entirely within his discretion to manage his public page and image in any he likes.

Doing so just shows you are a cuck who can't tolerate differing opinions.

If it's okay to shoot a dindu for trespassing on your property, then it's okay to stfuban some user faggot from your fagbook page. Fucking millennials with your horseshit "but muh free speech on other people's property".

He doesn't have to, though.

'no'

if someone comes into your house (property) and says stupid shit, the cuck thing would be to let them stay

so if someone comes onto your facebook page (property) and says stupid shit, the cuck thing would be to let them stay.

in what world is it mature or respectable to entertain retards and fucksticks in political discussion? it's more reasonable to simply tell them to stfu

Literally nothing to do with America

I posted. Op is liar if he doesnt ban me.

Are you this cucc?

my view of the page

>so if someone comes onto your facebook page (property) and says stupid shit, the cuck thing would be to let them stay.

Cuck thing would be giving a fuck and banning someone, basically acting like a triggered tumblrina mad that someone invaded your safe space. See: Blahino, a bald cuck who spends 10 hours a day to moderate his comment sections.

>WAHHH SCOOBY IS POSTING THINGS HE WANTS TO POST ON HIS OWN ACCOUNT INSTEAD OF THINGS I WANT TO READ!!!!

Hi Tom Smith, Scooby here!
I really enjoy beaner cocks which is why I didn't like your attitude

You're so triggered lel

>letting someone be a retard in your personal space

kek, that is the definition of cuckoldry, letting someone else use your property for something else that you don't want them doing

There's a difference between someone coming on your FB page if you owned a restaurant and posting shit like I got sick from the food here, your food sucks, just to slander you and having an adult discussion on a page that is not a brick and mortar business.

Literally no one is saying that he does. Are you illiterate or just retarded? We're just saying we don't condone this action.

>Facebook [...] a public forum on which to share opinions

fucking hell mate, are you actually autistic?

It literally means shit, though, whether you condone his actions or not.
You're not paying for his services to have a say in the way he's managing his professional page.

>cuckcuckcuck
jesus christ im tired of this meme
pls find something original

That's it! I'm deleting your comment now!

Is this what you are whoning about, OP? Who fucking cares? Oh wait, you do. Don't mind the rest of us who don't give a shit and ignore stuff we don't like nor care about.

>ITT: Bunch of salty right-winger attacking gooby, Mob of angry Leftcunts defending him.

OP was right.
>many people (including myself) tell him to please stick to the fitness advice

Politics don't have to be shoved everywhere. I don't workout so I can be told about Obongo Mussamad, I workout to forget all that shit. This kind of shit is the reason why Gamergate started. Don't encourage it.

I care that Scooby is a stupid faggot if he's basically saying illegal immigrants and criminals from Mexico = all Hispanics on a FB page dedicated to Home Fitness and Bodybuilding Workouts

scooby has turned into an sjw liberal cuck.
its a true mental disorder.

It's his personal page. He can say whatever he wants autist

It's your choice to follow a page on facebook.
If you dislike it's content, you're allowed to un-follow, without moaning about it, it's that easy.
The content creator isn't required to follow your demands.

Except it's not his personal page

I've seen enough of Scooby to know that he is extremely passive aggressive and biased. I remember when he blindly hated SS before visiting Veeky Forums

> right wingers attacking
> left wingers defending

You clearly can't tell left from right. The people defending goobs are the ones saying "I kill niggers if they trespass on my property". Meanwhile the people attacking are saying "no, his property is a public discussion forum, and it belongs to all of us to express our diverse opinions"

Unless Scooby's Workshop is a corporation, it's his personal profesional page.

>this person is telling me to stop posting what I want on my Facebook page
>can't believe he banned me for telling him to stop posting what he wants

It's a fitness blog, not a personal page. Learn the difference

Youre surprised a skateboard squatting gay pride parader is a lefttard? You're the moron, OP.

He has no business bringing politics into his fitness advice, and is incredibly unprofessional in doing so. I though someone of his age and exerience as an engineer would understand that already.

Autists are being condescending on top of it and then they get salty when they get banned.

what fitness advice were you even looking for other than "roid and deny it"?

Maybe he's not alienating his followers. Maybe he's establishing a culture on his page that doesn't disrupt the dialogue.

If you dislike his opinion, unfollow him or make one comment. You argued and acted like a 12 year old. Ya got banned. And now you are crying about it on Veeky Forums

/pol/ needs to go. They cry free speech whenever they don't get their way. It's so illogical

"no"
scoobysworkshop.com/ is a fitness blog.
His facebook page is whatever its' owner wants it to be.

>scoobysworkshop.com/ is a fitness blog
It's a website. Are you a fucking retard?

I don't think scoob should have banned you, but Facebook is not a public forum. It's your personal page, and you're free to do what you like with it as long as Facebook is OK with it.

Yeah because OP doesn't have any bias to his account of what happened.

I don't use Facebook, but if some retard came in trying to manage my own opinions and telling me what to say, I would most certainly tell him to fuck off and ban him. This guy's just straight up said "stick to..." It's a not even an argument. Fuck off.

>A blog is a discussion or informational site published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete entries

kys

You don't own your fb page

Fb does

I don't give a fuck about his political opinions but this a dumb move by Scooby. Half of his fanbase comes from Veeky Forums and he is going to eliminate a ton of them if he starts talking shit about Trump.

You don't own it, but you're allowed to manage it anyway you see fit, if it's within the guidelines of FB.
Banning autismos trying to force their opinions on you or demeaning you is fine.

No one tried to force anything on Gooby. Nobody even tried to offend him

Yeah he's a hysterical, tyrannical douche.

Having fat old rednecks and polfagging 18 year olds telling you "politics are way above your pay grade" sounds offensive to me.

How retarded are you guys?
Veeky Forums is also a PUBLIC FORUM
just because it's a Web domain that somebody owns the right to doesn't mean it isn't public when it is AVAILABLE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
Fucking retards.

something being a public forum doesnt mean people want to see your shitty political discussions on it

facebook is for posting pictures (hence the name) and garbage overused memes

>politics are way above your pay grade
How about you stop rephrasing other people's quotes? It's considered unprofessional for a public person who is not a politician himself, to talk about politics. Most of us knew that Gooby are fag and we were ok with that because he didn't post pictures of butts and dicks every other post in hist fitness blog, neither he mentioned his homosexuality without a reason. So why would he mention his political opinion in his fitness blog?

sounds like you acted like a dickhead and got what you deserve, don't come here and expect sympathy

Sometimes if the posts are unbearably childish, adults have no choice but to ban them, so as to prevent the discussion from being derailed completely. OP hasn't said what he wrote so we don't know. He was probably calling scooby terrible names and just being a jackass, though.

>start a political discussion
>ban people for participating

i know this must be a shock for you, but someone sharing their opinion with their followers doesnt mean they want to hear the opinion of some irrelevant nobody as well

So don't run a page on a platform that's meant for discussion

Hi Tom.

Just curious, why did it take you 7 years to graduate from high school? Are you literally retarded? I mean I know you're from Alabama, and there's a lot of inbreeding down there, but still. That's pretty pathetic.

And since you don't appear to be very bright, what makes you think anyone should respect you, let alone tell them what to do on their own Facebook page?

we're going in circles here, i just told you facebook is not meant for political discussion

So what meant then? 4chin?

scooby is that u

It's designed for discussing content posted by page owners. If the page owner posts a political content, the discussion will be political. If the page owner is too much of a faggot to handle it, they either shouldn't post political content or should choose a platform that doesn't allow and encourage discussion.

sure, there is a specific board meant for it here even

>Tell him it's okay to disagree politically

People still believe this? The current political climate here and IRL makes it seem like you become the devil himself if you have a different political opinion.

Yes it is. I got messages on my Facebook about this. I think the backlash over this is unjustified. From now on, any Trump supporters are banned on my Facebook page.

Not even city hall meetings are public in the sense that anyone can say anything at anytime to anyone. You sound like trigglypuff. You don't have a right to disrupt and derail group discussions with ugly, abusive, ad hominem arguments. If you act civil, then you can participate in civic discussions. If you can't, you have to be ejected from the premises. That's true for every public forum.

1) it's his facebook page, he can do whatever he wants.

2)what's the problem with political posts? we live in a "political" world, get use to it

u r faggit

Facebook is a public forum, but Scooby is not a government agency or a public entity, therefore he can censor whatever he feels like and regulate the content on his page any way he likes.

Literally the only one who gets it.

It's Scooby's page, he can do what he want and ban who he wants. Am I supposed to feel bad for you or something?

That's it, you're banned

Yeah that's exactly what I said in my first post.

>make political posts
>lose half your fans

I said
>please keep it fitness related
He said
>well, stick to trump for your fitness advice because you are no longer welcome here.

You're going circles with this.
Professional or not, it's entirely within his rights to manage his page & public image the way he sees fit.
If you don't like it, you take your business elsewhere.

/pol/'s mentality is identical to that of SJWs imo. Took me a while to realize it, but that's why they're so fucking obnoxious all the time.

>free speech up until somebody says something they don't like
>want safe spaces to circle jerk in, but still can't resist injecting their views everywhere outside of those spaces
>blame certain populations for literally every problem while decrying criticisms of their approved groups
>fat and shitpost online all the time
>/x/ tier conspiracy delusions to create a fantasy that more comfortably incorporates their views

Pls don't ban my penis from your rectum Gooby

>make political post
>lose (not 50% of followers because that's not even how this shit breaks down) all followers who literally can't appreciate your perspective on fitness and stomach you having different political opinions.

Good riddance to the babies of facebook. Look at all the good the purge does.

Where's the part where you tell him you two can disagree, you mention it in the OP.

Bullshit. All of it.
Except for the shitpost, but that not only Veeky Forums or SJWs favorite activity

Never called him names.
>Me: Scooby please keep it fitness related
>Scooby: Ask trump for fitness advice because you're not welcome here anymore
>Me: So because we disagree politically, I'm not welcome here? Not all of your fans share your political beliefs, been a huge fan from the beginning and appreciate all the free advice blah blah
>get banned.

Maybe he doesn't care? Trump is a walking, breathing meme, and anybody who gets rustled by criticisms of him aren't the types he probably wants on his page anyways.

Plus outside of /pol/ and baby /pol/ boards, most people either dislike Trump or straight up don't give a shit. I doubt shitting on the orangutan will lose him all that much support from Veeky Forums.

*this* is how they subvert first amendment rights -- nothing is public anymore! doesn't matter that 99.9% of communication happens through a private medium!

OP is just a right-wing trigglypuff