> marfans syndrome
> mfw can't lift
> mfw can't do cardio
> mfw forever 120 pound skellington
> mfw can't gain weight no matter what
> mfw shitty heart can fail any minute now
> doctor " don't even try lifting "
> 5'8 manlet

literally gonna kill myself , no way to fix my shit up desu senpai.

Eat a meal right before bed. It'll help you put you out on weight.

Come on man, dont kill yourself
Just dont breed

6.5" wrist size doesn't mean you're doomed. My wrists are 6.5" and I started as a lanky fucker. After a year of lifting my stats are 320 squat/210 paused bench/420 deadlift.

>going to kill self
>can't lift or do cardio because I might die

so lift and do cardio anyway. Best case scenario, you get fit. WCS: You die

It's win-win

or do light cardio and lift light weights. Doctors just say shit like that to not get sued

This hurts even more user..

How will i get fit if i can't gain weight bro ?

all that shit and you think you can solve it b/c you made gains with 6'5 wrists? you're fucking retarded

It mostly sounds like excuses to me.
>glasses
Get contacts
>need braces
So did I, big deal.
>no facial hair
At least you don't have to shave every day
>mfw can't lift
>mfw can't do cardio
do it anyway
>mfw forever 120 pound skellington
>mfw can't gain weight no matter what
eat more, faggot
>marfans syndrome
>mfw shitty heart can fail any minute now
>doctor "don't even try lifting"
That shit sucks, but I'm sure you could still do some sort of exercise. I doubt if you pick up a weight you'll instantly die.

>5'8 manlet
Oh... Didn't see that one. You're fucked m8.

Hope you realize that with marfans it's almost impossible to gain weight unless i eat like 7000 calories a day.

plastic surgery, give me one reason why you wouldnt do it.

Andrew pls

Not Andrew lol

You could always chug liters of olive oil every day

You got fucked, and there is not much you can do in regards to getting big and strong. Find some other hobby man, or if you want to try, eat a lot, do some light cardio, and lift some weights. In my medical opinion you probably won't die. I'd begin with machine work and DBs just in case.

eat more, pussy

Olive oil mixed with whey powder the ultimate bulking concoction.

Bait

Eat more pussy.

How can you be 5'8" with marfans?

I've never met someone who was less than 6'3" with it

if you are going to kill yourself you might as well just lift then.
You can gain 10lbs easy if you did happen to lift for a couple of weeks.

gaining weight from JUST lifting?
You sure familia ?

Okay

> xD

4 SCOOPS OP

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

Chill your boner, You're fine.

> REEEEEEEEEE

Rip Op

My goal body is lean with low body fat and a could of muscles. If you shoot for that instead of Aztec fitness god-mode you might be able to hit it.

You don't HAVE to lift to be better, user. This board may give people shot about their low lifts, short height, high bf, etc, but at its core diet/exercise is about self-improvement.

There are several ways to self-improve, and even look more aesthetic.

You could learn an instrument; I remember reading once that merely holding a guitar makes a person seem more attractive. I dunno if that's it, but most people agree that knowing how to strum a few chords impresses most people.

You could get Veeky Forums. Once again it's been said that dressing better improves your overall mood, and improves perceptions of you.

You could learn a trade/art, and begin meeting people that way even as you learn through classes/teaching others.

My point is that while you may never get Veeky Forums that's no reason to believe you cannot become a greater person. Also you're a weak willed bitch, and you need to work on that. Best of luck to you whatever it is you decide to do.

With Marfans, I'd take things slow & steady.
You got dealt a shit hand in life, but don't let that stop you from being the best you can be.

Unless you are under 5'7", then you should kill yourself.

Oreos, whole milk plus mass gainers scoops x3 id add fiber and maybe some coconut oil to. Assuming you aren't poor will pack on mass

he´s completely right. The history books are not about people with amazing bodies or handsome faces, but about people who achieved greatness...

The people here on Veeky Forums often forget, that lifting is NOT an end in itself. It is a way of selfimprovment, but there are other ways to become one of the greater ones.

i´m sure you´re gonna make it