Why don't you guys get a job working afternoons?

Why don't you guys get a job working afternoons?
>sleep in everyday for max health and gains
>get to hit the gym before work and not around 5 when it's crowded
>no traffic on the way to and from work
>can actually enjoy Sunday without dreading going to bed early and waking up

Inb4 having a life. You don't have a life

>start work at ~1-2pm, end past midnight
>work weekends as well
>never see my wife who works 9 to 5. When i come home shes sleeping when i wake up shes gone to work
>she now wants to divorce me

that's what you get for getting married.

Kek maybe.
We were together for 4 years thougj

Because I care about the level of prestige associated with my job.

who else isnt going to get married because of how often they read shit like this?

Get on my level, work from home $45/hr

Those scam ads 'make $4500 a month working from home! XD' are my real life. Haha wish my income more consistent and secure though

I used to work morning and I can say without a doubt mornings are superior.
>get up early
>nobody is there early in the day so you don't really have to worry about appearence
>basically sit alone in a room for hours. On my phone, browsing Veeky Forums
>get off at 3pm, have literally the whole day to myself

>marrying
>know eachother for 4 years and marry in the mean time
I bet you're from the us

I'm part time at work right now and most of my classes are at night. I usually stroll into work around 11 and work for 6-8 hours. Been waking up around 8 and going to the gym when I don't have to wait for any racks or anything. Eessuh relly nice

Nope im not even white and neither is my wife

This desu

I love it senpai

>mornings are way superior
>I wake up at 4am
>im at work at 5
>work 8 hours
>home by 1.30PM
>literally all day left to do whatever I want

Work from home master race.

Mah nigga

>gym opens at 7am
>morning meeting starts at 8 am

Fuck this shit.. so instead I work out at 5 or 6 pm directly after work.

I work 11am - 7pm, shits pretty cash.

She is absolutely delicious.

Permanent vacationmode reporting in

Wagecucks: Ya nevur leaarn

thats a check-roger over here fampai

What kind of jobs are outside the 9-5 standard? Incredibly interested.

chef

how do you live

is she perfect?

Tons of food service affiliated locations and manufacturing/ ware house jobs.

Cause I'm an adult you pleb and big boy jobs are during the day

I've worked both early and late shifts. Got to say I prefer early ones. You're asleep when most people are drinking and partying, but now and again you can dig deep and join them. Plus strolling out of work when every other fucker is looking at the clock with 3+ hours to go is a liberating feeling.

Graveyard shift can get fucked.

Nor are most Americans these days, what's your point

Why not just be neet if that's the case?

Funny enough, I'm doing exactly that, as soon as I get my police clearance back I'm going from a graphic design job to working security.

>tfw you work your own hours at home

>Work third shift 6pm to 6am 4 days a week
>Can't work out regularly
>No social life
>All I got are gains and my cats

Societal cocoon mode.

Or sleep earlier, wake up earlier, gym in the morning, and actually have a career instead of some fucking dumb job where you work after noon. 9/10 times if you want an actual career and not some rinky dink job you're gonna be working a 9 to 5

I'm good OP. I highly recommend that people stop doing 3 day splits of mon-wed-fri and go 4 day.

>Work Mon-Thursday an hour and half away so commute down to fully paid home from home by work
>Remote in on fridays from for 4 hours 8-12
>Gym Sunday/Monday, Thurs/Friday from 6-8
>Always getting good sleep before workout days
>Routine / Job has helped control diet and I only take what I need during the week. Helped stomp cravings and now finally shifting weight again from 235 to 200 atm
>Using 2 gyms but one is fully paid for by work
>Having Tues/Wed/Sat off allows you a solid social life or allows you to do life shit like banking/vets/cinema/social groups whatever
>Working out Sunday afternoon and Friday at any time is usually empty gym

Life is good brah.

Or else more and longer hours. I usually work 7-10am, take a 2 hour break for gym, then work noon to 7pm and go home, sometimes I work another hour or so at home.
>the life of a land title attorney

I'm living off the teet of the government for the next few months.

Ultimate gains time.

My company has a gym on campus so I just work out there.

I didnt ask

I like getting up early and enjoying the crisp mornings while everyone else is asleep. I like getting my work day over with as soon as I can so I can enjoy my day and not spend it knowing that I have to work. I also get more motivated after a day of work and I'd like to have sunshine and stores that aren't closed to capitalize on that motivation.

>having a job
Wagecucks are so funny.

>mm...m...muh contribution to society!!

Don't have one anyways, what's the difference?

My work is flexible, originally it was 8-5. I work 9-6. But I usually have meetings at 10 so that doesn't work.

I could go at 6am, but I don't have the best sleep habits.

Don't worry, my job is highly questionable as to whether it benefits society. I get to enjoy my summer outside all on the government's dime

1600-0001 Monday to Friday, with my gym being just across the road.

Sure, security guard is not where I wanted to be at 24 but Its a quiet building and I get to browse the Internet all night after my workouts.

Shame someone broke rule #1 on the buildings WiFi though, if we ever find out they're tripping down the stairs before the cops come.

Constructo, most Veeky Forums job. I work 6am-2pm, not too bad

I used to work nights, starting at 4-5 in the arvo.

It's fucking shit. You always just spend your days doing shit all and waiting for work to start. Plus your sleeping cycle will probably get fucked up.

Don't do it.

>wake up at 8
>go to gym and lift until 11
>class from 12-1:45
>work in an office browsing fit from 2-7
>repeat

mfw I have a good paying job
mfw Army pays me 1700 a month to go to school full time on top of well paying job

Good life brahs
We're all gonna make it

Yep

Nah, it's actually the worst shift. The only two benefits to it is:

>not having to take PTO for appointments
>not having to wake up to an alarm clock

desu m8

How do you fill your day? Do you have a gf?

>implying I don't work 1pm-930pm erry day
Pretty fucking cash. Wake up at 10am, stroll in to the empty gym around 1130, go to work, get off and hang out with some friends. Living the dream. Dating life took a hit though, but whatever.

So much this. I have absolutely zero trust for women outside close family at this point

a decent number of plant-side engineering jobs seem to be 7-3 or 8-4, at least here in the uk

i'd be jealous if i didn't know that you split your days between masturbating and shitposting, i've spent long enough doing that in the past to safely say i prefer working

Because I'm not a blue-collar cuckold slave. Also I have my own gym so it's never crowded. Stay jelly poorfag.

Briffault wrote way before user. old women are not worthy of marriage, only marry if she is younger than 15

Hotel IT
The only bad thing is having my day off on a weekday and working on weekends. Autistic without friends nor GF so I honestly don't care.

That's pretty convenient.
I work for one other senior lawyer in a small practice. We have a nice little office, but no gym.
I make good money, but it's a lot of work.

Swing shifts are the actual fucking worst. Consume your whole day. Early day shift is best, followed by graveyard, followed by swing.

No because you have to go to bed earlier. You are still working 8 hours.