Where were you when Blahautism stole valor?

Where were you when Blahautism stole valor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dEiiGJdsjuc
imgur.com/gallery/K6CFw?reg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=dEiiGJdsjuc

>door gunner on a submarine
Holy shit thats good

Blaha is obviously a weirdo but most military personnel is fucking cancer. Can't stand veterans who won't stop bragging about their service time 20 years after they quit and never accomplished anything but sat on their ass and collected government checks. Some of these guys try so hard to keep their tough-guy image up, its cringy af.

Veterans are cancer anyways.

This tho, and everyone gets instantly butthurt the moment you don't absolutely adore fucking servicefags for being a living target for the sake of a paycheck... there's nothing holy about it.

I never watched a video of him

give me the best to get started

They kill sandniggers. Good enough for me

Micheal, that absolute madman

The ments if a veteran actually confronted blaha on video would be incredible

I'm a veteran and I agree.

I only did four years, deployed twice.

I don't go around gloating about being a veteran or demanding that people respect me.

I go to college now and it's annoying to see all the military fags seeking attention. It's rare to find people that just did their service and kept their mouth shut about it all.

Only they don't anymore you fuck head. Sitting around and dying of boredom while waiting for shitty jobs to be passed down is what infantry is at the moment

You're a good man. A dude like you convinced me to go into law enforcement instead of wasting my time in the military

>I'm a veteran
Fuck dude we get it, you were in the army

imgur.com/gallery/K6CFw?reg

Blahino blowing up

This. Fucking this bro. I can't stand seeing other veterans at my college wearing their fucking military pride shirts with their shitty coyote tan assault packs they paid $100 for, and their erb painted on their vehicle with bumper stickers. Not to mention listening to them try to impress 18 yo sluts with stories they probably made up about deployments they never went on

fight me bro. I'll fuck you up. be in london next sunday.

>send him to fight isis alone
>since he claims to be a veteran

>be me
>little brother graduating police academy
>speaker wants veterans to stand up so the audience can honor them
>keep sitting and my family is staring at me in confusion

I always try to keep it lowkey and I deployed to Kunar Province so I didn't get no Pizza Hut Fobbit deployment.

These.

I'm not American, but there's a Yank who works with me who has a USMC tattoo on his neck, and never stops talking about it.

Last week I overheard him say, "You have to be ready to go anywhere in the world, you have to be prepared to die!"

>Be reservist pog
>Just going to school
>Barely consider myself military
>Never even mention it
>People keep asking if I'm a vet