Not being a Russian warrior

>not being a Russian warrior
>not taking out modern doomsday devices with medieval weapons

why live

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2206008/Probe-launched-Polish-priest-gets-young-children-lick-whipped-cream-knee-creepy-school-initiation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do into spears, /fit?

wtf is going on in this picture

the alpha male of the family is getting his knees sucked by all present females, what else

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2206008/Probe-launched-Polish-priest-gets-young-children-lick-whipped-cream-knee-creepy-school-initiation.html

Now back to spear throwing, faggots

mfw everything in this thread

Oh those Poles...

ALPHA male showing DOMINANCE with HEIGHT, FAME, FRAME not fake muscles from the GYM

I never understand why is she all wet. The article doesn't mention anything about water.

How do I git gud at spear throwing? Trying to kill some deer who eat my kale garden

He didn't even hit the drone with the spear tip, it was the handle that bumped into it

Yet he took down the accursed flying contraption.

And what have you killed with your spear?

Buy a gun

Illegal here for hunting in the suburbs.

lel have fun getting cucked by a literal non-human species

Get a compound bow. Better kill it first shot or you'll have to explain to the neighbors why a deer is bleeding out in their lawn.

How does a deer end up in the suburbs?

how do they not?

fuckers invade literally everything within range of their forest during the night

So you live equally close to a city as to a forest?

Not that guy but Germany is hilariously urbanized forests for the most part. My dorm is the very last building exactly at the edge of a huge forest and I'm 20 minutes walk from the city center.

Watched that gif a dozen times because I couldn't tell if it was an axe or not.

it's a spear

I think he did, the camera is normally attached to the bottom of the drone so the tip may have struck a direct hit.

Go see a doctor. Implying you can see anything.