Things that make you chuckle at the gym

>that guy who buys lifting shoes and doesn't do cleans or snatches
>that guy that swings on every bicep curl rep
>that guy that doesn't touch his chest with the barbell when bench pressing
>that guy that stops his OHP at nose level
>that guy that grunts on every 1/4 squat he does

>I'm dyel and start doing underhand bench press
>some guy sees me and then starts doing them right next to me with a lot of weight to show off.
>doesn't even finish his set and gets up when I get up

What is wrong with people?

MB is having squat shoes just for squatting weird

>doing barbell bench
not gonna make it

Yes it is. Just do pic related. I personally use just two small 5 lbs plates to avoid that my ankles go up.

No need to buy lifting shoes just for squats. It makes you look like the biggest try hard.

Shut the fuck up you faggot. No one gives a fuck that you clean and jerk 135.

At nose lol even if he was Jewish would be like 8 inches

try hard detected.

You not try hard in the gym, faggot?

its the kind of try hard where one guy buys 50 $ lifting gloves to curl 10 lbs dumbbells. Same with lifting shoes for squats.

maybe he intends on lifting more some day

Strange opinion... You have running shoes for running, walking boots for hiking, climbing shoes for climbing etc etc. OLY / squat shoes provide a stable platform to prevent ankle rolling, while lifting the heel, which is really helpful if you have limited dorsiflexion. Pull your head out of your arse if you can't cope with people spending a small amount of money on improving something they do 3+ times a week.

I do the first 2 looll

Dat buttwink

I hope that image wasn't supposed to be impressive....

I wear oly shoes when I squat because I still have them from the days of when I did do oly. How is this stupid in any way? The bars at most commercial gyms don't even spin or the ones that do aren't very good. Cleaning and snatching with a bar that doesn't spin is pretty stupid desu.

he's got pretty nice lats

but that bellyfat is a real damn shame

lmao, all ya'll with overpriced slavsit shoes

>Saving a lot of money by squatting in socks with god-tier mobility

I just bought them
best investment ever
i used to squat on socks
buy them and dont listen to this retard

man old isley looked so much better :(
at least he's happy with powerlifting I guess

>mfw i actually enjoyed those peeled oranges
>mfw faggots made it banned
>mfw best thing ever to AMERICA
>mfw AMERICAAAAA
>mfw im a woman
>mfw not even american
>mfw trolling
>trollolololo
>master troll signing in
>9gag never forget
>attack on ISDP coming in 2HouR2Minutz
>we never forget

I squat 480lbs and I'd make you my bitch in the gym with my weightlifting shoes on, faggot.

>ITT People defend their pointless investments instead of fixing their mobility.

If you don't do oly lifting, you don't need lifting shoes. You just look like DYELs that use a weight lifting belt for curling if you buy weight lifting shoes only for squats.

>people talking to their lifting buddy about how much they OHP
>They are push pressing it

>that guy who is talking down and being condescending to his gym partner (who's obviously new) is spewing nothing but bro-science
>it gets even worse if he's there with a girl

mate...

>eating fruit
Never gonna make it

You know, there are people who are taller than 180 cm and profit a lot from WL shoes

Some pajeet asked me to spot him while he was doing barbell curls today at the gym, I shit you not.
He was going heavy and swung backward like crazy obviously.
>mfw

kek

these oranges would be useful for a library or somewhere you are concerned about the smell annoying people

>smugness from people who think they need special shoes to perform lifts with tiny weights

While getting BroTier-brand super shoes that cost six times what they're worth is braindead retarded, the typical gym goer lifts in running shoes.

Running shoes will ruin your squat form, and in lower measure your OHP one. Running shoes are made to compress any impact coming on your heels. You're constantly treading on sponge.

Just get flat shoes for lifting.
Any will do.

>Not Spoto pressing
Unless you're powerlifting that's the only thing that a barbell bench is good for

I'm 6'5'', do 5PL8 squats and don't have lifting shoes.
It was a long way to get this kind of mobility, with a lot of stretching involved.

If Arnold didn't use oly shoes for squats, why would you need them.

>people that go to the gym and actually waste time paying attention to what other people do.

Not gonna lie, I'm still in the DYEL stage, but spending $90 on shoes has a major motivation to keep going, whereas when I was a cheap ass jew, I'd usually stop going to the gym after ~1-3 straight months.

This. I don't even look around really. I don't give a fuck about anyone else. But part of it is because I'm just about the only white dude there, vastly outnumbered by ghetto hispanics and blacks. It feels like prison some days.

There is literally no reason not to buy weightlifting shoes if it would improve your comfort and form on any lift. Don't project your poverty onto people.

>oranges
>smell bad

>that guy who doesnt use a lifting plug