Tfw too poor to buy a gym membership and healthy food

>tfw too poor to buy a gym membership and healthy food

get a job/ get a better job

Gyms are overrated. Plenty of ways to workout at home and outdoors without gym.
Best food is often cheapest. Buy brown rice and buckwheat in bulk. Buy chicken by giant trays and freeze it.

I find the poorest fags are somehow the fittest. You're just looking for an excuse to be a slob and do nothing.

Just buy a bicycle for the best body you'll ever have.

Gimme a poorfag healthy bulking diet then please.

Beans and rice, rice and beans

gimme gimme gimme. i bet youre voting for bernie sanders.

you are a fucking loser and deserve to be poor.

> 3,500 calories right here.

Noice.

Shoo shoo gains goblin. And take your shoop with you

How poor are you?
Literally can't get cheaper than buying a fuckton of chicken breasts, brown rice and beans in bulk...

How about smoked chicken?

Gym membership can be expensive. Healthy food is cheaper than junk food.
If you'd like advice on stretching your food dollar, many of us would be happy to help. Veeky Forums would be as well.
If you just want to bitch about it and make excuses, /r9k/ is your board.
Or give us more specifics and tell us your possible plan here and maybe we can help.
Good luck, or fuck off, depending on what you decide.

Grow your own food.

120 pounds , looking to bulk with bodyweight exercises, any diet plan and foods you suggest bro ?

rude

Yes, but what's your budget, what country/region do you live in, do you have a fridge and stove, etc. I need to know those things, and any other information that may be relevant about your situation for food.

live in a small city in France, got a fridge and a stove, budget is about 30$ a week or even abit more, keep in mind my cooking skills are almost non-existent.

You're not gonna make it. You're a lazy fuck.

But accurate.

That's pretty good.
So a quick google search for cost of living in France provided me with some price estimates.
Assuming a monthly budget of $120-130, your best and easiest bet is 5kg dried brown rice, about $7-10, 5kg dried black beans, $15, 4kg of chicken breast (or more weight for chicken hearts, thighs or gizzards) for $40, which is a bit steep, 30L of milk for $30, though I suspect milk is cheaper in higher volume, 48 eggs for $12 or 60 for $15. Total around $110, leaving $10 or more leftover for a couple of bags of frozen vegetables. Plenty of calories, not bad for protein, and it's cheap. All it requires for cooking is to boil the dried stuff. If you don't care about taste, you can boil it all for healthy meals.

pussy bitch just get an army/marine PT book the only equipment required is a pull up bar, and you can get that at any park.

I lost a lot of weight by getting the gym membership, then offseting the cost by skipping my lunches to lift weights. If you have no job, then get a fucking job. If you dont have money for a gym, then no amount of lifting will make you happy anyways.

Where do you live?