/cutting/ General

How's the cutting going, bros?

I'm getting close to my 180lbs goal.

I had some chicken salad this morning and that's what I'm gonna eat for the rest of the day.

I recently started dreaming about food. I'm pretty sure my brain wants to trick me into eating like a pig again.

Are you from Veeky Forums or why do you think its okay to open such a shit thread on Veeky Forums? I mean one chicken salad... are you serious?

If that salad wasnt loaded with 500g of chicken you better fuck right off

I fucked up today, my mum came around and brought me croissants because I fucking love croissants.
I really fucking love croissants.
Finished dinner and checked out the calories from the croissants I'd been eating throughout the day.
Fucking 2000. I ate way too little this week SK I don't care too much, I'm still on track for this week even if I just hit maintenance for the rest of it.
Almost at 175 though, I've went from 200 at the start of the year (6'2) but I'm still not happy right now, I'm just gonna go down 5 in 5 lb sections and stop when I'm happy. Then I can start getting swole af.

>175

Damn dude, I'm 6'3" I'm at 195 and still feel fat even though a lot people have told me that I look like a fucking skeleton.

184 here, down from 195 last month.

PSMF diet, lotta veggies, but goddamn its getting tough eating like this erryday.

Just wanna make it one more month....

>start off 154lbs in late March because of some medication issues
>start a cut and struggle but make it every week
>BOOM stressed out to hell in April and don't eat much or sleep much
>139 today
Is stressing yourself half to death not the best way to cut, Veeky Forums?

[spoiler]jk I feel like death and am probably destroying my body on only
500-1k cals and 50-70g protein a day. Fuck my life[/spoiler]

I started cutting a week ago. Started at 6'1" 218 lbs, am now 213lbs.

I'm gonna cut for a month, will try to get to that 198lbs and then I'm gonna bulk.

Yesterday was hard since I was continuously hungry no matter how much I ate. Today was fine, I didn't feel hungry at all and more or less hit my macros.

Go back to your containment board

You can't keep 500-1000 cal up for long. Not only will your body go into auschwitz mode, the psychological aspect will ruin you.

You're not going to make it.

not that guy but 1200 is super easy for extended periods

>1200 calorie goal
>constantly around 14-1500
>been compensating with an hour+ of walking or other cardio ("cardio") a day plus bodyweights

Fuck. On the other hand, I guess the exercise is good for me, rather than being a sedentary starver. I eat a lot of fruit and vegetables...but damn, when a ruddy banana has 100 cals! Bullshit. Stringbeans are amazing, though. Steamed and lightly salted. Or swiss chard, sauteed in lemon and garlic... Just wish I could eat real food. Ridiculous trying to make a meal out of 400 cals. Also running out of places to walk. Gets boring going the same routes. Moving soon so I hope I'll get more exercise exploring the new area.

Cycling is the goat cardio.

what psychological aspect?

1200 calorie goal?? Holy shit nigger, what the fuck are you doing?

Welcome to the daily struggle of being a womanlet.

How tall are you?

I'm doing 1200 calories a day myself.

400 calories per day in, minus 300 calories per day through walking.

It's been almost a month and I've gone from 97 lbs to 88 lbs with no negative effects yet. No hunger, nor tiredness. In fact, I feel a lot more energetic, now.

I'm 4'10".

On Sunday some friends are planning to go out for ice-cream, so that's going to be a pain to fit into my schedule.

Go home tumblr

There's no better feeling than realizing that your loss of discipline and indulgence was just a dream and not reality

Currently 200, down from 270. Working towards 160-170. Been at it since September and getting a little bored, but whatever. I think the thing I'm most concerned about is I have boo idea what my macros are supposed to look like once it's time for me to switch to maintenance. I'm currently doing 200g protein, 100g fat, 80g carbs with a Mac of about 1900 calories a day ( I usually eat closer to somewhere between 1200 & 1600)

With a max**

I've been doing 1400 calories for 1 month now, I feel fine.

>be invited to wedding
>want to look shredded
>big bulk throughout winter
>didn't stop bulking and forgot about wedding
>became fat fuck
>get invited on facebook to wedding event
>it's in three weeks
>do extreme cut
>do keto to shed water weight
>all I'm eating is no carb protein powder and bacon
>feel like death

I have some sort of acid reflux. It doesnt burn or nothing Ive had it as long as I can remember so basically I can throw up on cue and it doesnt hurt. Is it bulimia if I just let it happen?

>finals are finally ending
>been trying to squeeze in work-study hours
>exhausted
>prescribed adderall for ADD extended release edition
>it helps
>drink coffee an hour after taking them
>eat once a day and try to eat healthy meals
>NO HUNGER until it wears off, then just stomach aches and nausea from stimulant rush

Most of my calorie intake have been less than 900 Cal's a day, I crash really hard once everything wears off. The medicine does help with my eating habits a lot, and coffee boosts the effects. But damn I get so hungry and go to sleep hungry a lot, I'm so tired now.
Pic related my intake from yesterday, the amount is weird I know, it was from a hot/ salad bar near my job usually I get a scoop or two of whatever.

working out on adderall makes my heart rate go to like 180. god tier at appetite suppression though

Goin great broz. Ended my bulk at 192 and honestly almost got dat, but after a few months I'm down to 178 and starting to look kinda juicy. Not really tracking anything that hard. Just not drinking a lot anymore and playing basketball for cardio. So much easier doing gay ass cardio when you actually enjoy it. Oh yeah cutting fucking sucks life is hell. Im gonna try to cut down to 170 then I think I'll hit 10-12% bf.

What are some really good cutting recipes? I am good at cooking, but I usually only make food that is high in fat and calories

It's so great, appetite was the cause of my weight gain (started at 225) I was prescribed about a month ago. I'm now 203 and it keeps going down. I'm so fucking happy, and looking at fat hate threads or watching that tlc show keep me so motivated.

I literally dream about eating a whole pizza to myself fuuuuaarkkkk

Fat hate threads, my 600 pound life, and the half ton man documentary have definitely been the best motivation for me. Becoming a disgusting slob is my #1 fear in life

>>

>No hunger, nor tiredness.

It will happen soon enough

It's happening to me right now and it is a bitch.

Started dnp/1300 cal diet a week ago, down 10 pounds already. Shit is nutzo, a month of progress in a week.

>What are some really good cutting recipes?

Salad and water

so fucking close, familia
5 more pounds and I'll have well-defined abs
been stalling hard, thinking I'm gonna make my diet just veggies & meat so I can't fuck up more

I've heard about it for so long and it still hasn't happened, but I will believe you.

Soup/broth. An entire saucepan of cabbage/celery/winter melon/carrot/onion/cucumber/assorted vegetable soup can be as low as 150 calories. It's warm and filling and low-calorie. I add miso paste to mine.

I don't use that website. I've never even ventured to make an account. I do not wish to be associated with them.

Cutting is going to shit. Florida trip in August with the boys. Need to not be the fat guy in the group again. How much can I lose by mid august?

Fine. I do count calories as much as possible, but when invited to dinner or the like Idgaf. Still maintaining my 2000 kcal as an average and already lost 4 lbs. Fuck yeah!

between 10 and 20 lbs should be achievable if 500 kcal deficit and some lifting and cardio

do it faggot

Hop on tren and be the bearmode of the group by august.

Bad
I eat too much. I don't exercise enough.

Any experience with intermitent fasting? I may skip breakfast and eat at 1pm and 6pm.

Down to 103kg from 120kg in around 5 months of cutting.
Since im in College, cut gets fucked up when I get really wasted though cause I always end up eating like shit.

Depends how intense you want to get.

For Schoolies (Australian Spring Break equivalent I suppose), I went from around 105kg to 89kg in like 4 weeks. Dropped 8 kg in two weeks from just doing Keto and taking clenbutrex.

Wouldn't recommend it though, each day I'd be ingesting around 800mgs of caffeine, so I would be profusely sweating by just sitting at my computer.

But like I said, depends how intense you wanna get.

Can anyone give me advice on the best cutting approach, I've always worked out but never really cared how my bf% is. Now I want to get shredded. How do I approach my first cut so I can keep losing weight until im like sub 10% bf?

That's what i do. Oats at 1pm and a big meal at 6pm, that's it for the day. The rest of the day i drink alot of water and blackcoffee. I'm doing this for 10months now and it works great for me.

Is your fatloss constant? Or did it slow down?

It is slower. In the first months i lost like 11lbs a month. Now it's down to 6lbs a month. Which is pretty normal i think.

not OP but you gotta refeed once in a while.

>Any experience with intermitent fasting?

OP here

That's what I've been doing, the 24 hour method. It's working fucking great.

6 lb seems decent tho

Does refeefing help with plateau?

I'm will start skipping breakfast the first 2 week then I will give a try eating only one meal at 7 pm.

>cutting for summer in May
It's like you want to lose all your gains.

It's going pretty well. Weighed myself this morning and I'm down to 76 kgs from 87 at 185cm/6'1". Been cutting since the beginning of March
Date later today, wish me luck

Anyone have any good appetite suppressant recommendations? Maybe also some sites where to get them.

Just got to 268 down from 300. Still a fat ass. Started about 4 months ago.

It's been really good, down to 78kg from 92kg at 180cm (I did a bit of a dreamer bulk this winter). However, I havent really noticed any visual differences since about 82kg – what up wit that?

Eating 2400 kcalories a day, losing about 3 lbs every week. The hunger follows me like a shadow...

When cutting hunger becomes your friend and your worst enemy

>2400 kcalories a day,

>literally eating double what other people in the thread are

Poor you. However do you cope?

Must shits are runny and filled with bits of nuts, are the nuts safe to go down the sink?

Keto, deficit eating & cardio/HIIT. Works like a charm for me. Granted, I'm not "shredded" by any means. You'll lose some muscle, but the water weight & fat just sheds off of you. It's a beautiful thing.

>On keto now
>day 5
>fucking kill me
>lookin' good, tho

Buy a big ass onion. Whenever you get hungry, go to the kitchen & take a bite out of it like it's an apple. That will curb your appetite. Works for me.

Started cutting on January and weighed 175 , currently I weigh 145. Also I'm 5'4 (super manlet)

Been cutting at 1900cal day. Dropped from a disgusting 275 to 215 now. Can i get a bf% estimate?

lol @ 180. My normal heartrate on nothing on the elliptical machine is over 210

>Do DNP to quickly lose some weight
>My second cycle, first one was a huge success
>30x250mg in about 2 weeks
>Feel lethargic and tired, also massive carb cravings
>give into them and binge a few times
>5 days since last cap, havent lost anything this cycle
>Suffered for two weeks and literally lost nothing while my first 30x250mg cycle made me lose 10lbs

JUST

i cut at 800 ckal. 5´9 manlet though so no prob. all i eat is chicken and lean whey cut 5 kg in two weeks. my muscles haven't shrinked that much

baby aspirin are/will be your best friend

>tfw the only thing that keeps me from going over 2000 kcal a day is dexadrine
I know this especially bc when I don't take it I eat a fuck ton
>tfw doctor telling me if I keep losing weight as fast as I am he'll take me off it
>only losing like (=/

If you're fat isn't losing weight a good thing? I swear psychiatrists want to make all their patients 500 lb hambeasts

>Cutting, within 3 pounds of goal weight
>Friend invites me to his house for dinner
>Friend is rich, and his parents are health nuts
>Figure whatever they serve will be fine
>Get there, maid is cooking
>Maid is 50+ year old black diabetic
>Serves us fried okra, fried chicken, collard greens, and cornbread
>Don't want to be rude
>Take a bite
>Sweet fucking Jesus it's amazing
>It's all amazing
>Get on scale the next day
>5lbs away instead of 3
>Realize this is going to take at least another week and a half

I've failed

because you don't fucking have any. 800 kcal is ridiculous for an adult man.

R8 my daily cutting meal plan

Hitting the macros is all that matters right?

>beer
>canned food

You're not gonna make it, mane

>budweiser

Switch to bud light, you're killin your gains!

>Not drinking America
It is like you hate freedom

>work on my feet 4 days a week
>on low test and moderate-high tren

my calorie goal per day is 2-2200.

Literally the only thing I eat is a rotation of meat and green peas combined with 2-3 tablespoons of white sauce(60cal per 100g) and grated cheddar.

I eat one big and one small meal a day, this is obv the bigger one.

I just lay in bed all day after work or working out to pass time, never feel hungry if I just sleep 8-10 hrs a day and lay in bed.

>drinking shitty beers

When will Americans learn?

Guess you ate 7k calories of fried chicken in one sitting? No? People need to grasp that the body fluctuates water weight, and the number on the scale is not directly proportional to your goals.

>Paying extra for something whose sole purpose is to be pissed out.
You're the type of faggot that drinks smart water.

What's all that shit in your peas?

Clean your fucking desk and electronics you fucking mongrel

are you illiterate or something?

Oh right, the burgerlanders have awoken.

Hello heart disease

>being an alcoholic

If I'm gonna get wasted I rather do it with some good quality beer.

what about his post implies illiteracy?

your peas look like shit, your desk looks like something out of a homeless shelter. you're probably a fat fuck 30 y.o that lives with his mom, promptly kill yourself

40%

By that logic you should be drinking a 40 instead

got one more KG to my goal weight (went from 90 to 85)
what should I expect when I stop cutting? should I put in the carbs really slowly or what?
I don't want to bulk, this build is perfect for me.

Am I going to eat mercury poisoning if I eat 10 cans of this per week?

Also this is the ultimate cutting snack right? Cheap, easy, low fat, low sodium, very high protein, pretty filling... what could go wrong?

eat at maintenance

isn't there an initial backlash?
can I start training full strength right away?

>not bulking non stop all through the year

Its like you all dont wanna make it

You're not going to want to eat it anymore is what's going to happen

That's ok. I don't really "want" to eat a fairly large percentage of the food I eat.

I spent the last few years of my life as a fat piece of shit because I ate what I "wanted" to eat

Down to 256, the lightest I've ever been. When I started at 430 the weight just fell off. Every pound is a battle now - just another ~60 to go.

No user you don't understand, what I mean by that is if you eat too much of one thing you eventually won't be able to eat it at all, because the mere thought of it makes you naseuas.

Last I checked, I'm like 5'11" ~200lb. In my glory days I was like 160lb

Axel?

Posted in /fraud/ but got no help.

Currently on 100mg tren a, 50mg winny, 50mg test p ED.

Running an 800kcal deficit from dropping 200g carbs ED.

Its been a week and Im up 2lbs. Should I make a bigger deficit?? Or should I just try to lean bulk to get a lower bf%?

Currently 10% 195lbs, want to get to 7%.

Im 6'3 and 175, but i have very little lean mass and im just skinny-fat af. Getting my gym membership renewed in about a month and going to start a lean bulk