Can this be salvaged without surgery?

He's 70 years old, gravity took its toll, coupled with heavy drugs abuse

Can't out-train old age, gravity, and a lifetime of hard drugs. Hey, at least he's still alive.

Money
Fame
Bitches

Do you really think he gives a fuck about his gyno?

Holy shit that title.

>Holy shit that title.
My best friend's father "transitioned" around the time Myspace was popular. The two songs on his page were that one, and David Bowei's "Changes," lmfao

who is it?

>37143533
Steven Tyler of Aerosmith.

Caitlin's lips are fine. Don't be so judgemental

dude looks like a lady

Not bad for 70, desu.

He needs some muscle mass on his pecks though.

Because of his age, I'd get him on a cycle.

Not bad for 70? He doesn't even look human.

Man who the hell cares at his age. That man has singlehandedly beat more guts than all of Veeky Forums ever would and can still probably beat more just based on the fact it's Steven fucking Tyler.

He does look like an alien though

I used to work in a home for dementia patients.

Definitely not bad for 70 2bh

>tfw pic made you honk on bobo

Yes, if he took Test+Deca, like 500mg each a week... Or more... And trained and lifted fairly hard... Then ate like 3000+ calories and 200g+ of protein a day...

He'd probably look pretty good after like... I dont know... 6-12 months

>saving thumbnails

> Le "at least he gets laid more than you nerds" meme

Bro you are probably on the dumbest possible board to try that shit on. Just because /r9k/ is mystified by people who can get laid that doesn't mean every other community on this site is so desperately jealous of anyone capable of getting laid that something like that can shut us down. Just because you can't get a girl to suck your DYEL cock that doesn't mean the rest of Veeky Forums isn't getting laid either.

kek you dont need to lift to get bitches its all a meme

Who is this semen demon?

I'd hit it

This fucker is 2 years older.
Drugs created both bodies.

Someone just got triggered

No, it's just a dipshit argument that's based around the idea that anyone using the internet for entertainment is some kind of shut in nerd, it might have been accurate 20 years ago or on /r9k/ but not now.

I always knew "he" was the one that gave birth to Liv Tyler.