Alpha voice

Is there anyway to change your voice besides faking it? Can i get voice gains or it's pure genetics?

I am 19 but sometimes my voice still sounds like a 13 yo, so i guess it could keeep changing (?), At what age did your voice stop changing?

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/ulmurpzm
youtu.be/7qdJ7q8U1Gk?t=68
clyp.it/ywquyilv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can easily train your voice.
90% of online material on this topic is nonsense though.
Just try to make sounds with the very deepest voice possible and train doing it. Then try speaking like that a little bit.

Smoke cigarettes..

desu senpai I don't think it's something you can change. Mine stopped changing when I was 16 and I have a super deep voice, and so do all the men in my family. Pretty sure it's genetic.

Only other thing I can suggest is a vocal coach to help you use your diaphram more, but that's more for singing than anything.

Thanks bros

Idk familia, i've heard you start loosing your sense of taste too, that and cancer really makes me double think about it

drink straight alocohol, smoke lots of cigarettes, scream into your pillow

do it often enough and you'll sound like tom waits in no time

Only smoke like 3-5 a day for one year..

I love the morning after a couple nights of heavy drinking when my voice drops a couple of octaves

legit James Earl Jones tier

>scream into your pillow

Jesus kid

I love when i get sick, it migth be my autismo, but i feel extra manly and badass when i talk, the same when i just got out of a futball match, my voice sounds way better from all the yelling

I can make you scream into your pillow ;))

get older and gain confidence, my voice is stronger and deeper than it was a couple of years ago (22 now) and aging and confidence from lifting are the only things i can think of that could have made it change

talk through your chest and not your head. hold your nose and start talking, if you sound nasally then you're speaking through your head, your voice shouldnt change when you hold your nose and speak through your chest.
project through your diaphragm.
these wont make your voice 'lower' or anything but they make it commanding.

On "vocal training"
learn to breathe properly & how to push larger volumes of air. It does no good to be able to deepen your register if it's quiet as fuck.
Real "screaming" in singing doesn't require a ton of volume. Even if it does short term deepen your voice, you need better resonance. You aren't a pencil-necked nerd with no chest.
Learn to "fry" your voice. Fry is the term for the really low metal growls and the roughness that liquor can bring. Your voice should be a rich individual thing, not a whiny alto clarinet.

If I were you I would take advantage of my high voice and become a really great singer.

I have a pretty fucking high voice and I talk really loud too, cause I'm a pretty excitable person. I used to be real insecure about it and I cringe when I hear myself on a recording but I've learned to accept it over time.

I've noticed when I talk to guys though, especially like auto mechanics or when talking about weight lifting my voice drops a bit, and I talk higher to women so I sound nicer. I'm trying to notice that and not do that anymore, and just talk deeper. I know elliot hulse has a video about how he started talking deeper as well. I think if you consciously do it, you can train yourself over time.

It's not something I've put a lot of energy into but now that I'm reasonably fit, have a good job, GF, and my life is generally on track I guess it's something I can start to prioritize.

Generally try to talk through your stomach instead of your mouth. Choose words that you can say with a deeper voice, for instance 'Hey' instead of 'Hi'

Pretty weird, people I know I speak like a lil bitch, but new people or grills I talk deeply without thinking.

I was a waiter for many years so I think it's a subconscious thing to me. I think if I like a girl I'll speak deeper but women in general I sound very non-threatening. It's how I got better tips especially from older women.

With guys to get good tips you need to seem sorta alpha but not so alpha that they are threatened. They just need to feel like they have something to prove to you (i.e. good tip) to turn you from an alpha to a buddy.

not uncommon.
I speak rather softly in general due to my max volume. There is a pitch difference depending on who I talk to.

One of the benefits of a deep voice is with girls during sex. I constantly get asked to do "that trick". It involves licking on and around the clit while fingering her g-spot, and keeping a steady rumble going in my throat. I've been told the effect is gentler than a Hitachi but is really penetrating in that large speaker way. Bitches love it; fine with me

People sometimes raise their voice to be i guess supplicating in a way. Non threatening.

The older and more confident i get the less i care what people think and the deeper my voice gets.

Flex your abs as you talk.

No, seriously.

Can I get a voice r8?

clyp.it/ulmurpzm

Good bye cardio gains

That will sound fake as hell to everyone else.

It's the equivalent of manlets tippy-toeing for photos. You'll only invite ridicule or pity. Don't do it.

>clyp.it/ulmurpzm
mid 20's hipster dude probably white asian or somewhere aroudn there
6/10

>you'll sound like tom waits

You mean a HIGH PITCHED Tom Waits. And that's no good. OP's problem is pitch, not timbre.

If only I could hit an Eb1 like our almighty natty king
youtu.be/7qdJ7q8U1Gk?t=68

I'm 18 and a Pajeet so I'll take that. Thanks.

pitch is fine but you have a faggoty nu male inflection. not trying to be mean, it's pretty common and easily fixable.

28 yo now. Only now my voice can be considered as manly.

Interesting. Is there any advice I could get as to how I can change my inflection? Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it.

impressionists do it. They practice a lot using impressions. They find a comfortable note and talk in the voice. It's like singing I imagine.

i hate you like a fat kid loves cake

Speak from your diaphragm and breathe through your stomach

Can I get a voice rate too?
clyp.it/ywquyilv

Do you smoke weed?

You sound very laid back, almost too much so. Maybe a more active voice would suit you, I don't know

Well, I am pretty relaxed right now. It's getting pretty late where I am. Anyway, I think that I usually inflect my voice differently in conversation, so I don't think I always sound like that.

Yeah if you don't go to interviews or flirt with that voice you're golden

I think high estrogen gives a deep voice, you see those old disgusting ladies with deep voice and then Mike Tyson and other high test males with high pitched voices. Its a mistake to see it as a male trait because you could have a alpha hormonal profile and most likely not have a deep voice.

>have pretty average voice for a guy
>get sick
>get deeper voice not even trying
>girls like it
>gf does not, she knows i'm sick
>i like it
I wish it was my default voice, that's how I sounded when I was smoking almost a pack a day

Until age 12 I lived in a poor black and hispanic neighborhood. When my voice started to crack and mature, I had a very deep niggery voice until age 14.

Then I started playing MMOs, and my voice became midtone whiteboi.

How is this fucking Veeky Forums related? Since when did anything 'meh manhood' become Veeky Forums related (voice crackling included)?

This board has attracted way too many betas asking simpleton shit about life coaching. Working out, lifting, stretching, eating health, cardio, gear or whatever is one thing. Am I alpha for this...am I beta for that? How do I fuck this chick or fap to that chick? Ya'll bunch young boys who need to fucking stop crying so much. I get it, you've been brought up in a coddling age of the pussification of america and your breakfast your mom made you is full of estrogen. Well, get over it. Make a change, or don't, but quite crying.

No you can not suddenly change your voice without straining your vocal box in some way.
You can learn how to speak less retarded.
If you want a manly voice smoke and drink a shit ton.
Yell a lot so your voice becomes scratchy and than let it heal. continue doing so.