QTDTTOT

I've been clean bulking for 5 months. I went from 152lbs - 163lbs. Gained nearly 10lbs of muscle.

I'm 5'11 and I don't understand the bulk and cut regime, should I bulk for 5 months and then cut for a month? I'm sitting at 15% body fat.

Or do I just keep bulking? Goal is to be 160lbs at 10% body fat.

it depends on your muscle definition.

You're not at 15% bf mate
Mirin everything

That ain't me, dude. This is me.

This is my goal body

You lack in the chest department, train chest 3x a week for a while then cut.

when i squat everything is find until halfway back up, i get pain about 1/4 the way up my quads, what is causing this, too much weight? it also causes my knee to shake when i get all the way up and it looks like im about to fall over but its just a weird spasm from the pain. would this be from quad tendentious and would quad stretching help prevent this.

What's better for chest, weighted dips or bench? I enjoy dips but bench is a chore lift.

more like

gay bathhouse time

How do you guys use creatine?
There's so many different views and shit on how to take it, how much to take, when to take, when to not take, when to load, when not to load, when to maintain, when to cycle, etc

The fuck man. What do you guys do?

look it up on examine.com
it's nothing special, just take 5g a day
you can frontload if you want but it doesnt matter

THE BUDGE OF LOWER BELLY FAT IS GETTING BIGGER AND BIGGER

WHAT THE FUCK

I EAT CLEAN

SKELLY CURRENTLY BULKING AND SEEING GOOD GAINS

3k CALS A DAY @ 5'11

GAINING WEIGHT IN ALL AREAS BUT BELLY FAT IS GETTING FUCKING HUGE

HOW DO I STOP THIS WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Incline dumbbell press and bench with a lot of weight fixed my chest. Try those two

You are bulking. Doesnt matter how clean you eat, fat will deposit the same way. Only thing you can control is how fast it deposits

I guess i have shit fat storing genetics

That is god damn Steve Cook

>5 months
>nearly 10 lbs of muscle
>Through a clean bulk

What juice are you on OP? Because theres no way you gained nearly 10 lbs of muscle in 5 months.

summerfags being fags

What are some signs of low test?

I still have acne and regular facial hair growth. Hair started to thin a little near the start of the year. Could I still have low test even with these things?

Trying to get back in the gym after several months of very infrequent lifting (after a couple years of near daily lifting). I'm interested in cutting down hard for about 6-7 weeks/10 lbs, but will that interfere significantly with retraining?

I'm getting good workouts in, regaining strength at a comfortable pace, upper/lower 3 times a week, and I'm not debilitatingly sore; eating right at maintenance currently. I just feel like I could be working harder.

Also, I want to add cardio to my routine for rugby next semester. Is HIIT still the go-to method for getting wheezing desk jockeys like me whipped into shape, and also will it interfere with retraining my lifts?

pic unrelated

Posted in another thread, but cross posting for more opinions.

>Started running/ adhering to a serious diet to loose my bitch fat
>lost almost 10 pounds already
>Figure I should weight lift to build muscle at the same time
>Only gym near me is a Planet Fitness (12 min away)
>Next closest one is roughly a 35 min drive from my house
The PF is 24 hours, so that's nice, but from what I heard there's never and free weights and it's all smith machines.

What should I do guys?

you have to take steroids to compensate for your shitty genetics, it's only fair

Hey guys. I got a question about edamame.

So if i buy the normal kind the comes in the pod, its 74g (edible portion) per serving. At 110 cals, and 9g of protein.

If i buy the already shelled kind, its same serving size, 110 cals, but only 5g protein. Same fat and carb content.

Any idea why?

What I would do in your situation:
Option 1, lots of money: get a barbell and some weights and lift at home, and use PF machines to supplement my workouts.
Option 2, limited money: Go to PF and use their facilities. If you like lifting and need to move up beyond what PF offers, put some effort in to a longer drive for a better gym.

To beginners, an accessible gym is important, probably more important than having all the equipment. Just understand that Smith machine movements are different from free bar movements; not all advice will transfer from one to the other.

the juice of good genetics. I don't think I gained a pound of fat. Both pics are with a pump, and this is only my 4 months progress. I'm currently on my fifth. The first pic was also taken a month after I started working out.

>bench is a chore lift.

Rare opinion.

To add to that, I don't take any supplements (no whey, no creatine) and eat around 100-120g of protien a day.

kek
> not taking supplements

Just got a fitbit to track steps and heart rate. Just find out that when I'm doing deadlifts that I go into the cardio zone. How do I avoid that? I'm trying to bulk so I don't want to skip deadlifts. How much is this killing my gains?

I'm skinny but my abs aren't as visible as they should be for someone my size. Why's that?

I'm 6'0, 148 with 11% bf.

Autism

probably because you're underweight.

Is 12 too young for my wife's son to start lifting?

I'm trying to do SL 5x5 MWF and C25K TTHSat, but the C25K routine only takes about 20 min (although eventually will get up to 30)

Could I do some accessory work on those days? Curls, pullups, lat pulldowns, that kind of thing? Or will it screw me over in the long run due to not letting my muscles recover/give me muscle imbalances?

The top outer part of my ass, but not my lower back, hurts after doing some heavier than usual Squats yesterday. Have pain when sitting down and sometimes when walking. Should I just stretch and Squat again tomorrow? Use a Lacrosse ball or foam roll? Lay off squats for now? Is it my form that's causing this?

Pic related. Pain is on both sides of my ass

better than storing it on your face or ass like me

A bodybuilding coach told me that flexing my legs after a good workout would deepen the cuts and bring out my tear drop. How true is this? Why would he say/coach this?

What exercises do you guys recommend for a winging scapula? If anyone got over it what did you do to get rid of it?

Should i fuck a fat bitch this weekend or just tell her im busy, and just fap? Undecided as fuck right now brahs.

Only go for fatties if you're desperate/horny enough

Are static stretches OK to do after lifting?

Makes no sense at all desu senpai

I'm thinking of putting coconut oil in my preworkout. Good idea or bad? I have a marathon gym sesh planned.