What's Veeky Forums's opinion on maxx chewning?

What's Veeky Forums's opinion on maxx chewning?

the fuck is this half sumo or some shit?

It's called semisumo

He needs to come out of the closet already.

Deadlift brah is oddly enjoyable to watch. His personality and the way he acts is cringey at times but I understand he had to change shit up because of his job or something.

This tbqh family. Obnoxiously camp if not a full on fag

weirdo

He's not camp, he's just in the closet and tries to hide it so badly.

OP, THIS = U

Your gaydar is broken m8. He's just kind of lame and needs to be clean for the camera because of his job, and he likes nice clothes. Pretty similar to myself and I'm 100% hetero

he had a gf but got dumped

>t.Maxx

i like his deadlift. even with PRs his bar flies off the floor, something I envy. im the exact opposite, slow off floor strong through lockout. working on it.

Thought he was strong for his size. Then I found Massthetics

garrett and simon juice tho. i dont have a problem with that i still love their channel but take that into consideration when you say maxx isnt strong. hes probably natty

Not a clue who this is, but what's with this goober ass face

he's an extremely cringy weasly annoying petty faggot that every day is deadlift day for him and he can only bench 2 plates. Hes a total fag and nerd pussy.

R u banned from his comments section or something?

Everyone was hassling him about doing videos with megsquats and not hitting on her, not realising she has a long-term bf

"Why did you not go out to sushi with her"
Maybe he doesn't like being a third wheel?

Guaranteed squats more than you m8

no I've just seen like 2 of his vids because I fell for his shitty clickbait titles like "I FINALLY DID IT, AFTER ALL THESE YEARS" type shit, he does it every video, hes just trying to copy christian guzman, who is also kind of a fag too but still knowledgable at least

Probably one of the few natty´s on youtube. He´s funny/weird, but in a way I don´t find him annoying.