This is my average lunch

This is my average lunch.

Can you eat like this and still get big muscles? I understand you can't really be slim and I accept that.

Are you a police officer?

if that were about the average amount of nutrition in all of your meals? not really. you're getting nearly zero vitamins and protein.

if some of your uber-unhealthy meals contain a protein source then you'd be able to gain a fair bit of muscle mass.

If you are actually getting all your nutrients and just happen to ALSO be getting hundreds and hundreds of calories of useless sugar then you'd be able to get quite a bit of muscle even though you'd be squishy as shit and at risk for other health problems.

You can build muscle with carbs.

Actually it would be the opposite. That doesn't have enough protein for you to gain muscle. However if you track what you eat as long as you eat at a deficiency you will lose weight.
There was a guy that ate snacks at a convenience store for all of his meals who lost weight because he actually counted his calories.

>tfw krispy kreme place opened 10 minutes down the road
>tfw it's been 3 months since it opened
>tfw the line is STILL out to the road ALL DAY EVERY DAY
I want donuts so much, but I'm not willing to spend an hour waiting in line for them

You amerilards are disgusting

>you amerilards
I haven't even been to the place yet because of the amount of people, but if you want to believe I'm one of those mindless disgusting beasts go ahead, just know that you're wrong

jesus christ if this is your average lunch you won't live to see your 40s

>You can build muscle with carbs.

If you eat like that you're going to get diabetes.

No, you must have protein in order to build muscle.

yes, but you would have to work your whole entire diet around that fact that you decided to eat two donuts and a slurpee for lunch which may be pretty difficult

Fucking retard

That is not a lunch.

He was speaking generally, no need to go full insecurity.
He's right tho, amerifats here are disgusting. Donuts are the grossest fucking things, I seriously don't see the appeal everyone has for it. I always give it a optimistic chance to enjoy, and every time afterwards I feel like utter shit. They look fun, but they make you feel like cancer.

STOP REPLYING TO SUCH AN OBVIOUS TROLL THREAD, AUTISTIC FAGGOTS.

why do you people always take things to the extreme

obviously hes saying you can build muscle with carbs in your diet, not hurr durr you can build muscle with strictly only carbs dohhoohh

He's not entirely wrong. Carbs are converted to glycogen which help transport nutrients to the muscle.

That's like saying "can you build a car with gasoline?". It's a retarded as fuck question.

>look at me im retarded

Underrated post

Not too bad if you're young, it just isn't nutritious at all.
The sugar isn't even really the problem. It just totally lacks nutrients so gaining and maintaining muscle mass will be difficult.
You need your A, B, E, D, and K vitamins coming from somewhere every day.

Can't you just take a multivitamin?

I'd like to learn about multivitamins too. There's no way a little pill can be such an easy cheat

>eating krispy kreme
>ever
Confirmed for not making it. You can't even go to your local donut shop instead of KK? C'mon now son, their donuts are shit.

>Tfw shared a dozen with my gymbro the other day
>people were just staring at us two big, cut guys demolishing donuts with open mouths

No.

While YOU go to the GYM, CHAD is eating DONUTS

That """"""""meal""""""""""" triggers my asthma just looking at it

Who is this jism prison?

>eating donuts with anything other than MILK
>making it

choose one desu senpai

>joke about cops eating donuts
>underrated

Pick one fgt.

No

I'm pretty sure keto is for losing fat not building muscle

anyone in OC area must go to Donuttery. Vietnamese children working establishment that went full legit as they garnered business. Support capitalism Veeky Forumsizens of the world

They can cause cancer or some shit (inb4 'hurr eberyting caus canser' retards)

The difference between lots of veggies and multivitamins is the difference between meat and protein powder x10

/thread

Seriously?