Nutrition and Physique Experts report in

Sup 4chaners,

It's me on the picture and I need help because I'm losing hope now.

I want to get rid of my fat on the pecs (around the nipple (is it fucking gyno ??)) annd my fucking love handle but it's like it will never go...

Ok, I know my bodyfat is still pretty high, but I've made some gains in pretty much every part of my body (lose fat and better shaped muscles) except for those 2 areas (pecs around the nipple and love handles)

I've been lifting for about 1.5 year now and doing shitload of cardio. I workout on a daily basis at [2h - 4h].
I eat 2000kcal a day (for the past few months); which is mainly meat/chicken/fish and vegies.

Doing all that and having this body, I've already accepted I have shit genetics, but despite that I should still lose the fat regardless, right ?

Has anyone already experienced this? What's your take on this matter ? Any advices in nutrition or excercices ?

I can detail my meal and my workout week if needed.

PS the picture is few months old. I have a way better shaped body now and even more visible abs with the V, but still the fucking giggly love handle and giggly nipples, that shit doesn't make sense...

For TL;DR -> I workout hardcore and eat clean but still can't get rid of love handles and fat on the nipples. Need advices on nutrition - exercices and/or do I have a fucking condition.

Looking forward to your repplies

What does your chest workout consist of?

I hit chest twice a week. Tuesday and friday

Tuesday: (the "heavy" day)

1. Bench press 5 sets. I go from 130lbs up to 220lbs where i can do 2 reps
2. Incline dumbbell press 5 sets. 70lbs - 6 to 8 reps
3. Decline bench press 5 sets. 170lbs - 4 to 8 reps
4. Cable crossover 5 sets. 30lbs - 10 reps

Friday: (the "light" day)

1. Bench press - 5 sets - 155 lbs - 10 reps
2. Converging chest press - 5 sets - 90lbs - 25 to 30 reps
3. Incline chest press (machine) - 65lbs - 15 reps
4. Cable crossover - 5 sets - 25lbs - 15 to 20 reps

So thats my pec training days. Tuesday is the day where I try to lift heavy and friday is when I try to burn the muscles and do long reps

What do you think bro?

Troll

pretty sure it be gyno

meme training

Nice gyno, my chest routine is better though. Sry for this old as phuck pic.
Monday
Warm up with clapping push ups
Flat bench 2x7-9
Close Grip Bench 2x7-9
Bull shit around with dumbell flys
Thursday
Incline Bench 3x7-9
Prance around the gym
???
Reverse grip bench press

You suck

that's gyno pham

You forgot dnp

There's a hole on your underwear OP

Does anyone have any information on metabolism stalling?

I show all the signs of metabolism stalling and it bums me out.

Try drinking coffee/green tea, eating small meals throughout the day or if you do switch it to 3 big meals, add cinnamon in your diet somewhere. Dyel?

I dont know wtf you're talking about ?
That's my training and that's exactly what I'm going to do today as we are friday...
Some weights my be off because I converted kgs into lbs. Care to elaborates trolls ?

Yo what can I do ? Is surgery the only fucking option ?

Yes,I'm on my way to see the doctor and give a date to my surgery rn(social healthcare covers it)

Gyno, either you are alpha or insecure about it.

>2000kcal a day

Tell me this isn't real?

I eat 3000kcal a day and weigh 140lbs lmfao

Just came back from the doctor and It didnt go as well as I expected.
He didnt remember my case(he saw me months earlier after my mammograph proved I had "minimum" gyno and told me to come back today in case gyno dissapeared or the discomforts I said it caused me).
He tried to persuade me into not going to surgery and after I said I still wanted to get rid of it he went full unproffesional and said:"Oh, come on you don't care about discomfort, you care about aesthetics, what do you think we are stupid?"
After that,I insisted I still wanted to get rid of it and he wanted to feel my chest and he couldnt feel any lumps cause he was doing the test wrong.
The silver lining is that he sent me to a plastic surgeon wich im sure will have more knowledge about it than a general surgeon like he is, and hopefully the plastic surgeon will operate me, so the result will be better.

Well you are lucky bro, me I gain weight ridiculously easily and I don't want to... (I'm 192 lbs atm by the way. I was 210 lbs when I started eating like that (little more than one month))

See the picture is what I eat on a daily basis.

Breakfast: mixed red fruits with only water + a handful of almonds + green tean + 1 boiled eggs = ~600kcal

Lunch: fish/chicken/meat with only veggies = ~1200 kcal

Diner: A bowl of soup with all these veggies (carrot,broccoli, asparagus, turnip, avocado) and nothing but water and salt = ~ 200kcal

Thats bassically what I eat on a daily basis which is around 2000kcal.
Breakfast and diner never change, lunch changes everyday but is always around 1200 kcal and only veggies and meat/chicken/fish

Nothing wrong with wanting the surgery because you care about aesthetics... I don't workout only to get healthy. I also like aesthetics so tell him to shut his face and do the surgery lol

6 months after surgery you're gonna start a "all women are whores" thread. Your Dr is right. You're doing the male equivalent of breast augmentation. You wont be any happier after the 1st month postop, maybe even more depressed than you are now. Looks to me like you lost a lot of weight, overtime your tits will look fine. Just my 2 pence.

He sent me to see a plastic surgeon after I told him that I care about the aesthetic part too, of course, and I had the right to do it since it is a medical condition.

What the hell?
Why would the doctor care about the reason you want to get rid of your bitch tits?

Oh 1 more thing. There's quite a few things that can cause gyno. Might want to check them out and be sure your gyno isnt from something else before paying 5k+ for a breast reduction and having the gyno come back. Unless you get your breast tissue removed completely (mastectomy, which has its own repercussions. Just my additional 2 pence

It's not the male equivalent of reast augmentation.
I wasnt lying about the discomfort part. Also I'm not sure if you read that he did the feeling thest the wrong way, cause he didnt have experience with this kind of issue.
About starting an "all women are whores" thread, why would I do that?

Unless you're gay it's safe to assume that you want to be aesthetic to get girls. Newsflash: aesthetic guys are everywhere. Girls you bag just from your body will jump on the next aesthetic dick they find (or rich sugar daddies). Also something tells me a general surgeon knows more about testing for gyno than you. A simple google image search of gyno will show you that your case is nowhere near as bad as other people who have done surgery. Finally, as a former 300 lbs fatfuck who has/had similar saggyness on my tits, i can tell you from personal experience that a good chest program+ time+ diet will get you similar results naturally. You're not going to go into surgery and come out with Chad pecs.

Forgot to add. Idk wtf you mean by discomfort other than being insecure as shit. If you do get the surgery, have fun finding out how whorish most women our age can really be; hence the "all women are whores" thread. I mean shit this is Veeky Forums, one would think you are already aware of this. Be happy with how far you've come bro, then keep pushing. Think about it like this: all that hardwork to get plastic surgery? What was the point then? Might as well get calf implants and start cycling if you wanted to be nonnatty. Just my 2 pence

>getting surgery to remove tits on a man is equal to roiding

what the fuck is wrong with you?

Then again if all you want is to bang whores (thus becoming a whore yourself), go for it. I have a friend who got a titjob. I can tell you the insecurity doesnt go away, if anything it gets worse. How you gonna explain the surgery scars? How are you gonna feel when you take your shirt off to impress some girl at the beach and she isn't impressed? Dont think the surgery is the key to your happiness is really all im trying to say. Just my 2 pence

I dont have problems getting girls and never had.
Also I have never been fat,Im currently at my worst shape ever after a year of no lifting because I had a severe back injury and I weight 79kg at 185cm.
When I was 16 or so I dropped body fat to under 10% and the little lumps were more obvious than ever.

Do you consider people who have undergone plastic surgery as natty? Not a great comparison, but the jist is obvious i think.

Then why are you so adamant about getti g the surgery? You just said it yourself, you're in shit shape. Maybe get in shape? Did you look into all the other things that can cause gyno? Tbh it sounds like you've already made up your mind so im gonna stop posting now. Goodluck user

It's not comparable

Well I'm just gonna go see a doctor and see what's up... I guess he's going to check himself if it's due other causes and if surgery can be avoided.

Fuck the 5K man, is it that fucking expensive ? I live in France, It should be covered by my health care since it's a real condition...

It's fucking gyno you retard.

Pretty sure you should cut more.

I know a chick friend of mine (USA) paid about 5k for her new tits, no clue what it would be in France. Unless you have great insurance (in the US), stuff like that is considered cosmetic surgery and not covered

Ofc I've made my mind up.It affects my mental health.
Think about it this way, I can feel it everyday, and see it everyday, and even tho I improve my image with hard work and diet, these will never leave unless I go through surgery and they will be more noticeable as I get in better shape too.
I've had it since I was 13 or so,It was caused by hormonal changes, and since im 22 now and my hormone levels are perfectly fine, I think I've dealt with this enough time.

Check this : This is what I eat on a daily basis (2000kcal). I think it would be healthy to cut more than than...

You mean puberty? Last post/advice: keep lifting. For your height+ weight your chest lifts are average at best, your body looks similar to skinny fat more than strong fat / gyno skinny to me. Goodluck user, hope you find happiness. Just tryna be your devil's advocate

Lmfao yeah thanks for your imput

it's amazing in this thread how people are trying to justify men having breasts