Winning

Can we get an accomplishment thread going?
>5'2 womanlette
>Balloon up to 230 lbs
>Didn't really notice weight creeping up; was sexually assaulted as a kid
>Came forward and pressed charges this year. Got a therapist, dealing with PTSD recovery and legal stuff.
>Doctors and therapists all recommend moderately intense physical activity as treatment for depression.
>Start a couch to 5K
>Can't run 90 seconds without gasping.
>I was raped. I can survive this.
>Two months go by.
>Keep running. Keep trying. Keep getting better.
>Ran 3.5 km in 30 minutes today.
>Gonna make it.
>Down to 220 lbs, dramatically increased strength and muscle.
>Pic related, mfw
>Gonna sign up for a half marathon this fall.

Share your victories, Veeky Forums

kekd

You can do it OP!

Honestly I wouldn't run at that weight. Your joints are gonna be shot. Lose weight before raping your joints. #jointlivesmatter

Me too.

It's funny how life changing trauma gives you some perspective.

5'2 and 230... you seriously are telling us that you didnt notice the weight??? Did you not hear yourself wheezing after climbing up three steps? I mean fuck, that is fat.

In addition to my MD I also have a kinesthesiologist and a physiotherapist who I check in with once every week or two. I appreciate your concern, though.

you could just say you got fit without being all "aa i got sexually assulted" you sound like a 13 year old girl.

i bet you listen to linken park and cut yourself

>5'2
>230 pounds
>only lose 10 pounds in 2 months
time to step it up

>5'2''
>220 lbs
>able to run more than 100 meters
dont buy it senpai

also how did you not notice the fact that you're like 115 kilos at 5ft2. fuck, can you even fit through doors? 110 kilos at 5'2 in two months is super shit as well.

in biggest loser they lose like 4 kilos (8 pounds) a WEEK because they're super fat and hard work melts that shit away.

enjoy your fat flaps

They must have gotten their certification from DeVry because no proper therapist would have you run at your weight.

You do know you are currently shredding your joints to dust right?

This. No one gives a fuck that you got raped. Congrats on the weight loss, but don't say shit like
>I was raped. I can survive this

>got raped as a kid
>press charges decades later

pfffft

>Balloon up to 230 lbs
>Didn't really notice
>but somehow noticed getting raped
Did your mother not carry you to term so that you were born without eyes?

and as the summer comes along, the b8 in here gets worse

Good luck OP.

> 5 pullups
> Finished my kettlebell exercise with a 20 lb.
> Lost 5 lbs

>falling for the kettlebell meme

I've heard of said meme. What is it exactly?

>didn't notice weight creeping up

You know you're lazy when fat moves faster than you do.

Also I don't know why people define themselves around their rape. I was raped as a kid and it fucked me up, but I don't define myself by one bad event in my life. Congrats on the steps to success though.

Benched 200 for 3x5 today, next stop 2pl8. Never been raped though, can I do this?

You can tell this was written by a woman because the first half of the post was unrelated to fitness and literally just about her.

Also because she says she's a woman so readers have that context.

Post address

Dude, most the posts on here are blogposting with nothing to do with fitness. If that's your logic behind deciding if somebody is a woman then the whole board is women.

Yeah, when I was 15.

I've been lifting and doing yoga, too, so I think some of it is n00b gains. I've gone from XL to an L.
This b8 might have bothered me before. Now the shit slides right off.

>I was raped
>I can survive this

Did you really just compare surviving rape to running more than 90 seconds?

Also
>rape survivor
Congrats. Not that hard. Just don't die during the rape.

Where the fuck is your reading comprehension? The statement itself is essentially that the OP concludes that there is no real comparison. No comparison isn't a fucking comparison retard.

No, childhood sexual abuse is different. I was like 4 when it started and 12 when it ended.

I could be a heroin addict or just dead.

Also, providing context for my motivation to start running and continue through the fat, lazy, irresponsible ideology that got me to this point is kind of what this victory was about.

> Seeking closure is the same as defining your whole life.

I have a good job, a good relationship, and good friends. I am not an autist who is afraid to talk to people. I'm just dealing with this one thing right now so when I eventually have my own kids I don't let my unresolved issues fuck them up.

Because I'm not destroying my joints already by being 100lbs over weight.

Kek

How is it possible for you to prove in court rape that happened when you were 12? Unless there were like videos or the guy confessed.

That's the lawyers job.

The police said that my testimony and the level of detail I can provide will help. There is also the fact that the same man was on trial for sexually assaulting a 5 year old years and years ago. One reason I came forward was because this guys neice is the same age I was when he started abusing me; plus he apparently was getting involved romantically with a woman who had a young daughter. I wasn't going to be the reason those girls went through what I went through. If they can't convict him, fine, but at least I did my part.

I found that pretty funny too

>stop sapping my woman strength

this tbqhfam

kek'd

you did good

Hell yeah. That's what I'm talking about. Love a good success story. I happen to have one of my own.

>5'2 womanlette
>Balloon up to 230 lbs
>Came forward and pressed charges this year. Got a therapist, dealing with PTSD recovery and legal stuff.
>Doctors and therapists all recommend moderately intense physical activity as treatment for depression.
>Start a couch to 5K
>Two months go by.
>Gonna make it.
>Pic related, mfw

>ITT: everyone takes the bait

>was sexually assaulted as a kid

How would you like to be sexually assaulted as an adult?

How the fuck did you get that fat? Even OP didn't get that fat, and she was 5'2 and weighed 230 lbs. Are you a literal ball?
>sexually assaulted as an adult
>implying she couldn't just sit on the attacker in self defense
>implying anyone would want to rape a 5'2 230 lb whale

lol

meanwhile, shitposters like this contribute to feel threads, complaining about being to much of a bitch to say something to a girl

>you sound like a 14 year old boy

>but implying Veeky Forums isn't filled with these

You go, girl. Reminds me of my own success story.

>5'2 womanlette
>Balloon up to 230 lbs
>Start a couch to 5K
>Two months go by.
>Gonna make it.
>Pic related, mfw

You should lose more than 10 lbs in 2 months at that height and weight. 10 lbs could easily be water rate as well, COUNT YOUR CALORIES.
IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU EXERCISE IF YOU STILL STUFF YOUR FAT FACE OP

Powerful story. Recalls my own life journey.

>4'10 womanlette
>Balloon up to 420 lbs
>Didn't really notice weight creeping up; played a lot of Pokémon as a kid.
>Got triggered at university this year. Got a therapist, dealing with PTSD recovery and legal stuff.
>Start waving my arms violently and scream.
>Can't jiggle in place for 90 seconds without gasping.
>Two months go by.
>Gonna make it.
>Down to 419 lbs, dramatically increased strength and muscle.
>Pic related, mfw
>Gonna sign up for womens studies this fall

>10lbs in 2 months
da fuk

I can cut 10lbs in like 2 weeks if I really want to

You did the right thing. You just picked the wrong place to post about it. Congrats on the self improvement.

I've accidentally cut 10 lbs this last week from being sick