You're just fat

no im not

wait actually yea i am

206 at 5'11

you are very fat

shutup

>cant grow a beard
That means you weren't meant to have one faggot
Stop giving a shit and just deal with what you have you're not a mr. fucking potatohead

>that feel when I am 22yo and my beard was always white with some black strands

still.... growing my beard for 2 years, usually have it braided.

people look but I just don't give a fuck, my beard is probably a prophecy for I will eventually leave humanity behind by lifting heavy things and putting back on the floor.

Fatfatfatfatfat

I'm 215 at 6' and not fat so fuk off

I'm 180 at 6'0 and I can tell you you and the other guy are fat

i said SHUTUP

this is one of my favorite pepes

ITT: fat neck beard cant grow beard

it's okay, i can't grow a beard either

are you guys telling a joke? just stop shaving for a month.

Lol ur actually pretty cool for playing along. Back when i was fat that shit would have lowkey stung me keep at it though, we're all gonna make it.

>just b urself ;^)

>start dating girl
>she wants me to try growing out my beard
>do it
>she loves it
>tells me she will leave me if i cut it
>keep it the entire time we are dating
>2 years later we break up
>havent seen my face in almost 3 years without a beard
>remember looking much younger without, like 4-5 years younger than my actual age
>scared to cut it

stop bullying him

use this for 3 months on the areas you want to grow hair on. when you use it on your head, it regrows hair where its not possible anymore, and thus, when you stop using it it falls out. the reason they tell you not to apply it anywhere else is because you will grow permanent hair in those regions which may be unwanted.

so, when you apply it to your face, all it does is kickstart the follicles already dormant in your face. shit that'd eventually activate in like a few years time will start growing now.

been using it for about 4, but results have pretty much plateaued. sure i can get more out of it but it does make your face a bit dried out, kinda tired of the itchy scratchy feeling it gives. goes away when you stop using it.

amazon link for the exact shit i bought:
amazon.com/Kirkland-Minoxidil-Strength-Regrowth-Supply/dp/B002VLZHLI

I also wonder about my face.

cut it man, just to grow it again one or two months later

yea im already down from 260lbs so i know i can lose another 40 pretty easily

ive been thinking about it. Maybe ill cut it before my next beach trip. Was gonna shave everything but the mustache for a day just to troll people

I've been bearded for a while, but it's hella patchy in certain places. I recently tried just shaving those areas. Maybe that will help, OP? Btw, how gay do I look?

SHILL

Oh dear

I had almost the same facial hair as you 1 minute ago. After seeing that picture I shaved it off, Jesus I'm glad no one saw that on my face, thanks user!
Ps- shave that you sick fuck

pls no

Lol, thx for the advice senpai

I swear it looks better when I'm not making that stupid neutral face, but loosing it is probably for the best.

Help please. I have shitty British genes in my face and strong German genes for everything else. I tried for years to get a jawline. I'm 6'2" and I cut all the way to 170lbs and literally everything changed but my jaw line, it was still hanging.. How can I combat my shit brit jaw? Pic related, right now im 179. Jaw never changes I even do night and morning jaw exercises

This is what I get when I'm feeling like a hobo and I don't bother to shave for two weeks

FUCKING
THIS

Get the fuck back in the thread you made you disgusting Brit

Wew lad

I'm 24 user and the best part of my life I've been able to grow a fantastic mustache but the rest of my face is neckbeard and fluff, only in the last few months did it suddenly thicken out and grow in places it didn't. Its common for guys to not be able to grow a proper beard until your late 20s.

Sometimes fellas, its just better to accept you were destined for the baby face, until your hair follicles finally kick in. Don't try and grow your fluff out, it looks far more fucking hideous than whatever your face looks like post-shave.

I've stopped trying. Any time I let my facial hair grow out, I just look like a sex offender.

white beard here ( )
and as long as we are all complaining, there is this one particular patch in my beard.
and it bothers THE FUCK out of me because it makes my face seem round.

resize the pic, when I click seems like you jumped on me and that made me uncomfortable

WAIT brits can't grow beards? never heard of that.

do your exercises involve calcification exercises?

>Breivik had a soon
sweeden is saved

>grow a beard to hide my babyface and weak chin
Beards, even if luxurious, amplify the shape of your face. Some dudes have beards hanging off their faces like dish towels because no chin underneath.
>tfw strong chin and glorious, even beard that i never grow because facial hair is shit

2 weeks, that's a fucking tragedy, not a beard.

Tfw strong jaw line and stronger beard but beard is red.

Shitfuckcocksucking nigger now I can't unsee it thx for ruining my life

brb going to kill myself

pics or you are in denial

>proceed to kill yourself
>end up with a total killstreak of 1
>doesn't even touch the highscore

get ready to be bullied in the afterlife.

lol this fuckin castaway looking mother fucker, autistic wizard as muffuccka, osama bin laden head ass

AHHAAHAHAH holy shit user you look like the kind of guy who picks his nose, stares at his boogers for a few seconds and then eats them
Actually you look like the kind of guy who would go looking under desks and chairs to find other people's boogers to eat too
You look like the kind of guy who would stare at a child with a cold while licking his lips
You look like someone who would look on Amazon for "fresh glass og boogers 500oz"

Basically what I'm trying to say is that you look creepy and gross, go cut that shit

>not wanting to look as broken on the outside as on the inside
no-beards need to learn how to BRAID THE BEARD: pic related, here is what it looks like after my little trick.

if anyone wants I can show how.

>not calling it "beard origami"
a chance was missed.

you look like a rapist

so my victims keep telling me....

also I'm white, have rapist ever been white? didn't think so

ya ur posting habits add up to someone who fucking looks like this.

that is cool, btw are you roleplaying a nigger or are you really one?
can you grow a beard?

I started growing facial hair at eleven.

First time growing a beard this year, couldn't be bothered trimming one day, left it and now it's a bush. Been about two months now.

I look like such a child without facial hair. Funny I couldn't see it until growing the face fluff.

Generic pedos are white so obviously there are white rapists.

"Bearded"

24 and I can only grow hair on my chin, and it has a gap in the middle so I got this two streak thing going on and it's fucking heinous. I just want to be able to grow a stubble and rough looking but I just look like the manlet that I am

Is my beard ok looking? I get conflicting opinions from people...
p-pls respond

this nigga got 3 different color hair on his face lmao

no but seriously how the fuck does that happen, thats probably why it looks odd

i dig it man

good look with the hair

Someone tell me if this works

Most decent looking beard in this shit thread. Need to let those cheeks fill in user
I see blonde and brown. What's the third color?

dye it for consistency brah and it'll look tight

strong beard brah

looks sick af man

what? you are not making any sense so I will cut here.

also google wants me to get into the van

Sideways/10

T-thanks senpais

good looking stuff man, good mustache too

how many days should you let it grow to see if you can actually grow a beard this time :(

do it for a month, don't be a pussy at best trim the parts you don't like with a scissor,

I think nothing could get out of control in a month

ikr? This is a very recent development. Had an actual beard before Tuesday.

man i have the same now, but with more neckbeard and more chin beard and i'm 2 weeks half in

grow it more and it will look badass, we all gonna make it

>Been about two months now.

>that neck patch
wtf?

That's chest hair, lad.

Oh boy I sure do love having disconnected patches of pubes on my neck

HA. I can go for more than 3 months without growing much more than patchy hairs on my chin and a thinned mustache. My grandpa was straight injun though, native Americans don't grow much hair. Fuck me

>zuckerberg/10

This is a white gorilla

>"omg you're growing an epic beard" -people

nah I just got fucking lazy. Shits gross man. gets everywhere. food gets in it. you gotta part that shit when you eat or you'll be eating food with beard hair in your mouth.

NOT WORTH IT

tell them to stop putting their pubes on your neck.

why the fuck did you shave the cheeks so low? you look retarded

Oh ok, I thought you called that van dyke a beard. You aren't bad looking bro, rock a full beard. The goatee or van dyke is hard to pull off.

Yeah bro at least trim that shit.
Looks disgusting.

All these fucking faggots think girls just love beards in general. They don't

They love a trimmed beard like motherfucking King leonidas.

Phag autismos like ol graybeard over here thing looking like a dirty hobo is the perfect aesthetic. Wow pussy

You're mad ugly brah

>literally need to grow a beard to hide my babyface and weak chin
You're fucked, no amount of hormones will help you grow a beard. It's all genetic.
Hope you're not a manlet either.
Because I know plenty of lanklets that can't grow beards and they are almost as bad as manlets.

this. they wanna see the shape of the FACE, but with a little stubble

What's the age when someone who is white can expect to grow a full nice beard? I'm 19 and pretty much everywhere besides my cheek and my upper chin is growing some thicker hair, if I don't shave for 2 weeks my dad or friends will say "oh user growing out the beard??" but it looks not like a complete full beard I'd see another guy have and when I look in the mirror it looks kind of greasy, would I be crazy to think if I grew it for a few months it would look decent or is that too long of a time period

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: If you're under 30, your beard is likely still in development.

Mine didn't come in until I was 27.
You're welcome.

It's also a great way to get ED!

jesus is everyone one this board fucking lifting for girls today?
you faggots live and die for a chance to look up a skirt, is that hard to imagine some men out there are not metrosexuals? and see beard as a mark of manhood?

if you are gonna treat bears like nails to take to saloon you might as well go to starbucks instead of the gym.

Thank ya. I'll give it another shot desu. My cheeks just don't grow out well. This is manageable, but my mustache doesn't connect well to the beard on the left side. Rolling for those fabled late twenties beard gains.

Neither can serena williams.

Shit nigga... That's a long ass time to wait

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT
ask a doctor if you were really born males.

maybe the beard is not coming because you are not any sort of real man.

I can but I'm going bald.

Feels bad man

Im sorry to hear this. eat pumpkin seed

Literally have no idea what you're talking about you fucking autist. Minox isn't finasteride.

Not actually shilling, the shit just works.

Google "minoxidil beard" and you'll find tons of posts and pics.