/fraud/ general

Steroids general.

Gotta prove resident natty grill wrong.

Previous

is creatine natty?

No, just take Superdrol if you want to stay natty.

Jerbears and FL gf

It's bs the only thing really expensive over there is housing. We get shafted on minimum wage here in the states.

Everyone knows < 3g is natty.

Curious about this too.
Not the indian generics guys but the one man operations selling legit US pharma gear. Surely they don't have access to enough people willing to sell their prescriptions to be able to source consistently.
WG for example..

Oops

Know people that work at pharmacies preferably the non chain ones and there's no issue with non scheduled stuff disappearing.

>minimum wage in in Australia converted to ameribucks is $12.63

Much less exciting. For $17 I was thinkng about jumping ship and getting a job flipping burgers.

#
Well I don't my a want to buttfuck boys in prison like bimbo on set

#
I doubt it
They'd just say I'm a supplier due to quantity

#
Yeah an out cost of livin is astronomical dumbass
Average Australia household will spend twice that of Americans

How much you pay for a 4 bedroom house in a nice area per week in the USA?

I'm the retard on psmf + 500 dnp + 500 tren

Is there a way to stop the fucking fantasizing about violence on tren? All i can think about is being violent in a savage way

It feels good but idk it is getting annoying

>Manlet
>thinks he'd be the top.
lel

I'm going to go with, play some violent video games and fap.

Australians don't have gang culture in prisons like the US
Everyone holds hands and talks about kangaroos

>How much you pay

$1000-1600/week for a 4bdrm in my area.

Jeez. It's less than that a month here.

Well this guy isn't indicative of the general population kek

5th week of first cycle, test only (600mg/week).

Nipples are sensitive and super puffy. There's what feel like a couple of tiny, flat lymph nodes under and around my left nipple, maybe the size of a lentil, if not smaller.

Gunna bump masin up to ED from EOD.

Does that sound like gyno, and should I start running nolva? I've read about "gyno flare-ups" due to high estro that aren't legit gyno, per se. Is that what this is? If so will it fuck off if I get e2 under control?

Any advice would be seriously appreciated, especially from peeps with experience with this kind of thing.

If you've been injecting into your chest, It might be breat cancer it happened to some kid that went to uni with me.

Personally I think we're pretty lucky to have the prices we do in Australia for steroids. Other drugs have insane mark ups in comparison and although brewing is easy weighing up a few ziplock bags is a lot easier.

Interesting.

Drop the tren. It's not needed on DNP + PSMF.
Even just 200mg of test is plenty to prevent you loosing LBM.

If it's hard it's gyno. Don't risk it and just munch on nolva. Nolva is cheaper that gyno surgery.

>Drop the tren.
opinion disregarded

Makes sense. I'm not sure what "hard" means though. I keep hearing it. Like a rock? Like a lymph node? Like a marshmallow? Hard compared to what?

I probably will start nolva asap. Any comment on the mental fog that some people experience?

As soon as you started experiencing nipple sensitivity you should have upped your AI.
For now I recommend you take double your AI dose for today and switch to ED dosing.
Also start 20mg nolva and run it for 2 weeks.

If gyno is still present drop to a cruise and run the following protocol for 3 months or until gyno dissapears, whichever comes first. Remember to keep your estro low but don't bother crashing it. Get bloods if you're not sure.
120mg raloxifene
5mg melatonin before bed
50mg masteron

Also feel free to run 30mg ralox throughout future blasts with highly estrogenic compounds as you are probably more susceptible than most to gyno.

I love tren but it serves little to no purpose when running a moderate-high dose of DNP.
Save it for a bulk, that's where it really shines.

POLICE LITERALLY CAME TO MY DOOR 5 MINS AGO

FIRST TIME EVER BEEN "CAUGHT" BY DEEP WEB

Wat happened

what happened

wat habid

>"we intercepted a package intended to your address with your name on it"
they asked me a few more questions
i obviously denied everything and they left.

im so fucked now. no idea where i get my shit sent now or how they intercepted it

Will hgh make me taller
Will hgh make my balls fall off
Will hgh make me bald
Will hgh make me a bitch when i stop using it
Will hgh kill my cardio
Will hgh make me emotionally unstable

Awesome, this was the quality of advice I was hoping for. Thank you.

Why the melatonin though?

Your address is nogo now. Send to your gf. Worst case scenario she goes to jail and you ask for a refund.

Yes

>Send to your gf

anyone have any idea on how they could have intercepted it? i ordered from 2 reputable vendors

So whats a novice-tier dosage of test e for a cruise? 250mg per week?
If I were to cruise the rest of the year, what should be the dosage of nolva? 20mg ED

Gonna start on monday, I´m gonna pinch myself, any tips?

Normally the only way they'd know is if the source was being profiled at the time he sent out the package.

No. Doesn't matter you can't afford it.

Name your source so we know not to order from them. Whoever sent it is under observation.

it was either sdmonster or mutantgear (2 aus vendors)

what country are you in, and what kind of stuff was allegedly in the package? like roids? recs?

If domestic all I can figure is your source was an asshole who doesn't delete records or encrypt and went down. If international you would have just gotten a love letter so I'm thinking it was lazy assholery.

>AUS

jesus they have a hardon for catching petty crime or some shit.

What makes people have fucked up genes? Like how the fuck does evolution allow it?

My friend is beta as fuck, but has normal test levels (he got bloods done).

Like so beta he just plays games all day and just ordered a vr headset to fap to it.

What is the cause of this if not low test? It is fucking pathetic honestly

>Will hgh make me taller
Possibly, assuming growth plates haven't closed.

The answer to the rest of the questions is no.

Melatonin turns off key growth mechanisms in breast tissue, which allows SARMs to act more efficiently.
It's a little broscience made up by yours truly but anecdotally it does work.
Sleeping in complete darkness should help too.

Domestic or international?

150-250mg/week. A cruise is to get your health markers within range so it's going to vary from person to person.
You shouldn't need to use any nolva but it's good to keep on hand in case you need to PCT.
More importantly though you should have some AI on hand, since you're only cruising I recommend aromasin.

That's pretty worrying. Domestic packs being seized almost always means the vendors packaging has been profiled.

in Australia. It was only 2 vials..

lol was the order domestic or international?

australia has extremely fucked up customs

Figured this would be the best place to ask.

Doctor gave me a dose of prednisolone (not sure how much; it was enough to reduce some inflammation.)

I've read that this steroid can cause your muscles to atrophy. Can a single dose really cause that much damage to my gains?

Time for a P.O. box

domestic

which is why i cant believe it happened with just 2 little vials on there.

idk man australia is fucked up. if you think about it, the customs probably got your source when he ordered the raws, and then flagged all of his future shipments to be inspected.

Most likely. Either that or the vendor is lazy and doesn't switch up stealth and mails from the same place. Then all it takes is for the AFP to do a controlled buy, profile the package then monitor all packages sent from that post office/drop box.

Yo bros. My source forgot to include a pack of var and said they'll reimburse me double of whatever I want.

Considering I only do test and orals what do?

I need more cuts @ 6'4 210lbs tho I'd be willing to cut longer on a cruise for a legit oral+test bulk. Their orals are mostly 25mg for 50

More var, what else?

Assuming it's really var........

>How much you pay for a 4 bedroom house in a nice area per week in the USA?
More than you can afford pal.

Insanely cheap. That's what you'd pay for a 2 bedroom apartment here.

Your address is RIP now.

Lose the stash and you're safe.

Very easily. The two main reasons for packages getting opened are leaks and odor. If your source isn't vac sealing or something of the sort you're asking for trouble.

>straya
Makes sense now. I don't know much about straya postal service but I'm sure the screening is a step up from what they got in the states (which is literally nothing)

No PO boxes are tied to your name. You're asking for trouble if you continue ordering online after getting caught red handed. It's not like a seizure notice from customs. His address (or maybe even name) is probably flagged. He's better off playing it safe. Australian LE doesn't fuck around when it comes to gear.

I have a house in a nice neighborhood in a nice city on the east coast of the USA for $120k. I rented a nice condo for $700 a month previously

leaks/odor isnt a problem with AAS
whoever sent out the pack is obviously being watched

>Insanely cheap

Where the hell do you live? This is in the top 5 most expensive zipcodes in the US

Seriously. Thats 8x more than my mortgage for a 4 bedroom

Unless you live in the Atherton/Stanford area I kinda doubt it.

Leaks ARE a problem with aas. It's an oil. Someone tosses your package and a vial breaks. You can't tell me that's not a problem.

Literally the most expensive place in the north east.

>Melatonin turns off key growth mechanisms in breast tissue, which allows SARMs to act more efficiently.
>It's a little broscience made up by yours truly but anecdotally it does work.
I know gyno & caner are different but my mom had breast cancer and her doctor told her to take 20mg melatonin so you might be onto something.
Mossad 3.0

Throw in some bullshit about kykes and felatio and you got this.

>Melatonin turns off key growth mechanisms in breast tissue, which allows SARMs to act more efficiently.
>It's a little broscience made up by yours truly but anecdotally it does work.
I know cancer & bitch tits is different but my mom had breast cancer and her doc prescribed 20mg melatonin so you might be onto something.
Mossad 3.0

I don't think I could justify paying more than 7k/month for a 4bdrm. I take it career brought you there?

>4 grand a month for a 2 bedroom apartment
Where the fuck do you live?

how did you know what was being posted on 8ch???

this is fraud...

Ay, I snort 15 mg of Melatonin every night.

>mortgage

Ha! Cuck.

wait...really??? is this you for real?

I hope it is

Anadrol
Best bang for ur buck

I be seeing 25mg dbols a lot
That seems excessive esp for caps
Ive run dbol high and its not rly neccessary

do you need to take dbol more than once a day?

>owning your own property is the same thing as enjoying watching your wife get fucked by another man

Ok.

> get drunk
> take levothyroxine+cyproterone+ethinyl estradiol because curious

Anyway, I started front-loading dutasteride and applying topical minoxidil+finasteride+cyproterone+ethinyl estradiol to scalp.

Yeah, but I'm fucked up and about to pass out.

Do I need any ancillary shit on adrol?

Like I said, I try to stick to only test and orals (and AI, obviously). How's halo or winny?

Thanks btw

Owning is pretty pathetic but it's not as cucked as mortgage. You neither own nor rent. Mortgagelets are the biggest cucks around.

Also, joking about the snorting but Melatonin is good hormonas

take progress pictures of hair
why duta over dina?

you are right about it being good hormonas indeed

>paying hundreds of dollars a month for something you'll never own
>literally throwing your money away

Ok bro. Good luck w that NEET life.

So I've been on DIM and lecithin, and that's the only thing I'm taking now and I swear to god this is the closest to running testosterone I've ever come to with natural sups. (Should also mention I'm doing nofap)
I've grown chest hair, sprouted 10lbs of muscle, and went from never horny to horny all the time. wtf /fraud/?

my shoulders are creaky as fuck since starting my blast
200 test 500 tren 30 sdrol
i assume tren is to blame? what do?

This is the fraud general right?
Is this obtainable?

says he owns something...

men with guns come around multiple times per year demanding payment and are willing to take your life should you not pay them

Please go on about what you own. The world is waiting to laugh at you fuckers on the breadlines when your economy goes the way of Argentina

550 ng/dl test at 25 years old

Want to know how it feels to be 800-1000,

Looking for people to validate my decision to hand in natty card

Literally no difference. Your test is perfectly normal. Going from physiological to physiological is retarded.

Jokes on you, if someone else decides they want it then I get paid for the property and lose it or else. It's called Eminem's domain.

It can, but it depends on how long your taper lasts.
High/chronic doses of anti-inflammatory steroids (prednisone, prednisolone, etc) can give you Cushing's-like symptoms.
If you're just on it for a couple weeks you'll get a little soft but you'll bounce right back.

>applying topical minoxidil+finasteride+cyproterone+ethinyl estradiol to scalp.

Enjoy having a limp dick for the rest of your life.

>Going from physiological to physiological is retarded.

What do you mean by this?

Going from 550 to 1000 is nearly two times as much, surely there will be a difference.

>this is what /pol/ actually believes

My life is no different than it was 10 years ago and since I'm a middle class white male it'll continue to be great.

Keep waiting for Armageddon like the other tin foils tho

he means if youre gonna stick needles in your ass you may as well go big

Just stopping by to say Cheergirl is happening tonight. Will post after the deed is done

>middle class

keking @ your life

Unless you have symptoms of low test the difference will be so minimal it wouldn't be worth it unless you were doing a prolonged harsh cut.

i went with 5mg/ed lgd since i'm too much of a pussy to inject. 5 weeks in, my libido has been out of control high the whole time. gains are ok, this helps strength/cutting more than anything else apparently.

wtf is wrong with me that taking a suppressive sarm makes me horny as fuck? how do i keep this when i drop off?

Godspeed. Jerrbears she squirts.

>middle class Chad
Vs
>rich beta male

user here just posting to say that you trips are gods for answering all our questions. extra shoutout to brick, albfag, aussie, hungry and coach.

You don't own so stop pretending you do. You're more pathetic than renters or even owners. Mortgagelets or owner you will lose the property if you don't pay taxes or like things on it the government the government doesn't like. Chill a bottle of cider in the freezer one second too long and a single ice crystal forms? Technically you produced alcohol without a license and the entire property could be seized. It's called applejack, a fortified wine made by freeze distillation and it has been prosecuted for before.