Hi, /fitizens/

Hi, /fitizens/
How do you stay motivated to keep on improving yourself?

Four months ago my girlfriend broke up with me, which I've been with for 3 years, before I started working out. She gave me the motivation to be the best I can be, she really got the best out of me she got me out of my depression and right back into it when she left me.

It's been four months and I'm still just a mess, why can't I get over her? I've stopped working out and I feel like I have no reason to get out of bed unless I have to be at work.
Excuse my horrible english, I'm just very frustrated.

Lifes moves on user, plenty to experience ahead, new experiences.

my motivation forever and always

Get Veeky Forums enough to get a better girl

Not fuck a 5/10, legitimately get a better girl .

Maybe stop being such a fucking pussy?

It's literally just a girl.

>grown men crying and whining from break ups

Kill yourselves.

Fuck off weeboo

She was amazing, she was beautiful, intelligent and funny. Everything I could ever wish for. She helped me when I was at my lowest and now she's just out of my life.

don't want to, cant make me

>>>tv

you lift for a girly man? that's pretty weird desu fampaichi.

no

My self improvement was never for other people.
No one understands the shit I went through. They cant appreciate it like I can.
Its it own awful sort of gift.
I feel like dedicating my fitness to someone would devalue what I've learned.

I cant explain it too precisely, but try to think of the Hero's Journey. The hero suffers, he learns to deal with the problem, and comes out the bad situation with new knowledge. But he cant return to his old ways. Normies and non-heroes cant understand him. They havent seen/done of the stuff he did; they can only see the surface.

You have to understand that what you experienced is about you, and can only be used BY YOU. Dont make other's approval your hill to die on.

jeff has a lot of followers, not that weird desu

>he uses motivation to be able to lift
Fag

why she left you?
how old alre you? and she?

Kick your girlfriend in the buts by becoming even bigger and make her regret she ever left you.

Hey man I know it hurts a lot right now and to be honest it's going to hurt for a long time, but eventually you just start getting on with your life.
The timing is different for everyone and every now and then you'll see something that reminds you of her but they get less and less frequent.
You'll meet new people, new girls and you continue your life.
It might not seem like it now but in time you will move on.

I don't know why people need 'motivation' to go to the gym. You just fucking go because it's good for you in several ways. That is its own reward. If I break up with a girlfriend I just end up going to the gym more often. Even if I'm depressed and sick and and shit i might go less often, but I still go because I know it will make me feel better. Not trying to brag I just don't get this logic for not going, that you need motivation.

>current year
>lifting for grills
>never gonna make it

lmao being this in love with him
>I have some of his face pics
>won't share because the rarity will drop making them worthless

post them pussy, you're scared

Before i had a GF the thought of attracting a GF was my motivation.

Once i got a GF keeping her and making her proud and attracted to me was my motivation.

Once she left me getting "revenge" and making her realize her mistake was my motivation.

A few months later once i realized i actually didn't like her, i just liked the whole concept of a relationship and now im back at point one.

>being oneitis

First, you must delete her off every single social media there is. Also get rid of anything that reminds you off her. Then go back to the gym and lift faggot. Also go out and fuck sluts. Make a hobby out of it. Most importantly, stop basing your happiness and selfworth on a fuckin girl, only pain can come from that.

I must say girls are a mystery, i cant for the very life of me figure out why they do what they do and what motivates them
Frankly, one is much better off not thinking about them.

Sure it motivates me some days to think if i get fit enough some girl might admire it and want to be with me, flirt with me but why would i want more than that?

>Also go out and fuck sluts
This is harder than it seems, also its actually better to skip that whole thing since women are a source of emotional pain if you manage to fall for one

kys

Well said senpai

Same here bro, I want to be in a constant perpetual chase with 4 girl at once, but thats super fucking expensive, and you have to be pretty damn attractive or interesting for all 4 of them to be hot

im a masochist

If its harder than it seems then you could go out and become better at it. So there you go, now you have something new to become better at. Also this will 100% make you forget about your ex.

P.S She will notice you have moved on and she will feel jelly I promise you.

Does it matter if they are hot though? im thinking even average or somewhat cute girls can still give me the feeling i need
Sure they cant be ugly because thats worthless but you see my point right?

It's never gonna stop, you are never getting over her. But you'll find other shit that makes you happy and even though you'll always have a place for her in your mind you will fucking live on. Stop being a pussy, life isn't easy.

Oh fuck sorry, im not OP
Youre right though, you can improve and make social gains but depending on how OP is it might be better to skip the whole fuck sluts thing
Imagine falling in love with one of them, eugh...trust me i did and it didnt end well