Fat shaming thread

>Serious car crash 6 years ago
>Had to have both knees replaced; perma-pain
>Barely even able to walk up stairs
>Put on 20 kilos because I literally just sit here all day
>Join local gym and do 2 hours of cardio a day, 7 days a week. Knees feel like they are about to shatter? Take more pain killers
>Do this until the weight comes off, then stick around to almost exclusively do upper body so I can maintain it and have le ebin muscles
>Meanwhile these obese fucks will blame "thyroid conditions" and "muh genetics", with society actively encouraging their victim complex, when they have no actual physiological reasoning not to go and get fit

Are obese people the most undisciplined on the planet? Why don't they simply go to the gym, or start going for walks?

If someone like me can do it, what is their literal excuse for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9VhY_VfD2yM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No incentive. Medical science will take care of their problems, government benefits will support them, and society has been told to accept them.

There's no reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=9VhY_VfD2yM

How long is a 'dance-a-thon'? Like how long did she last, if she the went three quarters?

clearly if the time wasn't specified, in order to spare her humiliation, we can assume it was very short.

No one was even sweating yet. Maybe 10 minutes

Have to be careful when dancing.

I still don't understand what I'm looking at whenever I see this. Can someone explain?

the leopard pattern is her shoes

Leopard is the socks. The place where the giblets coming out is the knee, looks like it ruptured.

The sound she makes when she hits the ground literally sounds like one of the planes hitting the WTC on 9/11. Is that how much kinetic force she actually has?

shit man. wtf happened?

>Just the different kind of breathing she has right now
>She just looks sick

It's called being unhealthy. Probably the first time in her life she's worked out as hard as she did.

Why work out hard when you can get a tv show for being fat?

It took 5 people to carry the stretcher down the stairs, My sides.

>captcha 'select all french fries'

her whole body fell down
her right foot didnt move
skin was ripped open at ankle

The sound effects when she goes down have me dying.

>she falls over
>that thundering crack worthy of Zeus

Don't kid yourself. Anyone with a bmi of over 40 struggles really badly just getting by in their daily lives. They fake their happiness because admitting their shameful existence would mean admitting their life was a complete waste.

They must be good at hiding it then. I work with fucking Santa Claus. Had to order one of these for the fucker since he can't fit in a normal chair. And he's always jolly, mostly because he always is eating

>Have team meeting, discuss doing a pot luck next week since giving the drones food keeps them working
>Start a sign up for who brings what
>He says he'll pass and not eat
>SquintingFry.jpg
>Ask him aside later about it
>He admits he said he can't get to the store on his own so was worried he couldn't bring food and didn't want to be selfish
>Tell him not to worry, he's part of the team
>Fucker eats like 8 big ass tacos on my dime

>Life is super temporary

More temporary for some than others.

she's fucking fat, that's what happened

This has made me laugh so much.

>LIFE IS LE TOO SHORT

even though life is literally the longest thing you'll ever experience, i'll bite - if you actually took care of your shit body you wouldn't have to feel bad in the first place and use such dusty old retarded facebook platitudes

TIL what a crop top is.

Does she have full blown beetus now?

Last season she had strong precursors and was advised to alter her diet. At that point it was revealed that she was having several large frappiccinos a day

Killed by Starbucks lel

Stop coffee shaming.

nothing she said is really 'wrong' user.

i mean, yeah she could try to lose weight, but she's not blaming anyone for her being fat, or saying she's big and beautiful and we should be honored to see her rolls.

That is not coffee that is coffee flavoured milkshake.

>>not enough money for healthy food
>>enough money for colouring hair
>>enough money for A-brand snacks
>>enough money for tattoos
>>enough money for piercings

How stupid can she be?

Smart enough to get 30k pounds in benefits.

I concur.
As long as they don't advocate their fatness as being healthy or sexy.

Ahahahahahahaha

Fucking kek

>tfw recovering fatty
>tfw have my BMI under 40 for the first time in years

Feels good.

1:07 check out the lady in the green shirt. Even the other fatasses are getting sick of her shit

Someone need adipositivity.

jesus christ

whenever i see these theads, i feel a burning desire to go running. Holy shit this stuff fires me up.
catcha lata homies

Got to love reverse eating gifs

Why the hell do I find the blonde @ 0:20 so god damn cute? Is she a regular on the show?

>Implying
The more stupid you are, the more benefits they'll throw at you
This country's gone to shit

>caring to ask him anything in the first place

This is where you messed up, and now you're an enabler.

I don't really disagree with this.

She obviously knows she's a fatty and is just trying to enjoy herself. Now if she was saying she was healthy and 'life is too short to work out' then sure, but she's obviously chosen her priorities and isn't forcing anyone else to conform.

When I was chubby I always said I'd eat better when I cared more, and I did.

TOTAL BITCH TITS UP THIS THREAD

Threadly reminder being fat causes cancer.

Is he gonna live? I discovered his channel. I was enjoying it a lot. It sucks if he's gonna die soon...

Hah. Diabeetus. I got BANNED on a channel for hatespeech on twitch for making a joke about me getting diabetes. Apparently, the broadcasters gf knew someone with beetus and got triggered by my offensive joke. About me getting beetus after eating candy.

>tfw I used to work at an ice cream parlor
>we had this cappuccino flavoring (basically just syrup) that we would use to make cappuccino milkshakes
>girls would come in all the time and get them
>mfw I bet at least one of them thought they were actually getting coffee

Agreed the confidence is actually kinda atractive. Her body still physically repulses me and id never fuck her with a 10 foot pole but shes going to make some chubby chaser very happy.

>Is he gonna live
No, he waited too long to do anything about it

He's fat, he deserves to die.

His cancer isn't going away, good riddance.

Lol, that's why I get two add shots of espresso for a grande "milkshake", three for a venti.
My once a month treat because the assholes at Starbucks charge $1.50 a shot... I make espresso at home too but goddamn.

no, i disagree.
it is wrong on a different level.
self acceptance is an important thing, so she's kinda right. no need to not enjoy life.
but there's an underlying implication to it: that it is ok to be like that. and that is wrong.
not because other might not like the sight of her being fat, not because of any beauty standards, possibility of rejection and shaming. that's not why it is wrong.
it is wrong because it is our fucking duty as human beings to have respect for ourselves. for our body, our mind and our soul. and this is just disrespectful, because it is just hurting yourself long term.

i am fed up by this shit.

self acceptance, positivity, telling other people to mind their own business – these are great and necessary things.
but it is even more necessary to treat yourself with the fucking respect you deserve. and that is what people like her are completely missing out on and thus they lead a restricted version of their fucking lifes.

>name-brand food
wtf? It's bad enough she has money for junk food but she's buying name-brand? I don't even buy name-brand and I have a fucking job to buy my own food

She's from fucking Wigan what do we expect. Fucking pie eaters.

say it ain't so ;_;

what the fook are you wankers doing, calling LAY'S® Brand Potato Chips "Walkers"? Are your fatties so fucking stupid they think that the name change makes them healthier?

desu I've been up to right around BMI 40, give or take a few kilos, without any huge impact on my daily life other than clothes shopping in Asia. Commute by bike, walk regularly, live on a sixth floor walkup, active sex life, etc.

It's a lot harder for fats that don't have at least a semi-active lifestyle, but I've known guys at well over 45+BMI who have at least some activity in their routine, and didn't have significant issues with mobility, performing daily tasks, getting around and using public facilities, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some 50+BMI fatties who don't have any struggles because of their weight. Above that it's probably much harder to do anything active with so much extra weight on your frame, and lacking activity makes the weight harder to deal with, very easy to slip onto a downward spiral.

she tattoo'd the cocacola logo on her thigh?

totally

Sure, young relatively active people will be able to manage without the biggest problems, but the times catches up soon. Besides a lot of the inconveniences will be so "normal" because some people have been fat their whole lives that you don't really notice them anymore, unless you'd lose weight. I mean come on just the simple act of walking up a stairs, not breaking out a sweat in summer if you have to hurry and run a short distance to catch your bus and train. Being able to do certain sports.. not feeling like a huge burden when you try to sit next to someone in public transport. Washing yourself.... sure its manageable, but compared to a person with a healthy weight its all burdens.

>life is too short
well yours will be for sure

Fat pof sluts thinking they can get what they want

Her bio

she danced till she dropped
I cant be mad at her for this one

I did the math on this a while back dont have the details but the jist was if shed skip 2 of the snacks she could buy a fucktone of oatmeal

I'd wreck her if she wasn't a bitch. But seriously, what guy would be stupid enough to message her after reading that?

>I like to get my what I want
WOW i kinda feel like taking her out on a fancy date ordering fine foods and sneaking out before the bill arrives

>Get my what I want
Grammar is a tool of the patriarchy, shitlord.
Check your privilege

this is a teenager

you're right. wtf, man. maybe digital globalization IS fucking people up.

honestly... it's really not, not at 40BMI anyway. That's like mid-high 200s depending on height.

Also, newsflash, but people that get that fat tend not to care about their sporting ability. That's like telling bodybuilders they shouldn't put on so much muscle because it doesn't allow for fashionable clothes. Not really their interest.

did she died? i certainly hope so!

My excuse is that I'm not a PT whose job is to be in the gym all day. It's good to advocate health and a degree of fitness but not everyone needs to look like an athlete.Sucks that her facebook account got suspended for two days but it's disingenuous for someone whose livelihood depends on their appearance to make a post like that.

Actually her account getting suspended was probably the best thing to happen to her due to the amount of PR she got

>40BMI
At 40 BMI you'll be at least 40kg overweight, more on some heights. That's not a negligible amount of weight to do daily activities with, and will be nearly double the correct weight for some people.

This is why there is both "Overweight" and "Obese" categories. One can be overweight and still be moderately OK, you can't get to obese without having a lot of issues. And at 40 BMI you're already morbidly obese. Much, much worse than low-30s obese.

I never know the right order of these pictures.

The problem is she doesn't understand how her weight effects other people. If she's in a country with a public health system she's forcing everyone to support her fat ass but more damningly, every single person that can't keep their weight in check inevitably shortens the career of an EMT or fire fighter that has to hoist them into a stretcher. It's a huge problem right now, hopefully in the near future EMTs will be better equipped to deal with human bean bags but at the moment every obese person is a walking ticket to snap city.

I'm not saying morbid obesity is healthy. I'm saying that it really doesn't necessarily cause any real burden in daily activities. the health implications occur over a much more long term window.

How fast can I conceivably lose 100 pounds? Penn Jillette says he did it in 4 months. Is this possible?

>her health conditions
Oh I am laffin

Even at low 30s BMI you will have your daily activities affected.

> Walking
> Getting down to get something you dropped
> Getting things that are under furniture
> Cleaning the house

Try just putting more than half your weight on your back and then trying to do things as you usually did. And even then, you'll not have had all these years of being overweight and letting your whole body go to shit, and it's just not reasonable to expect someone to be over 40 BMI without also having been obese for at least a bunch of years. The problems will start piling up real fast by then.

No, you can be a little obese without being affected too much, but you'll never get to 40 BMI without huge issues in everything you do and even low 30s don't go without issue.

>it really doesn't necessarily cause any real burden in daily activities
I was almost 100 pounds overweight. I can tell you that yes it did effect my daily activities. Almost everything was harder. Rolling over, getting up off the ground, sitting down, standing up, walking- you get a lot of aches and pains that don't need to be there. That's not even mentioning the technical difficulties of being overweight in, say, europe, where there's a lot of old buildings that are generally smaller.

People might not admit it, and they definitely won't when they're trying to prove something, but day to day life is harder. You might not notice it as the weight goes on, but when you get it off, everything is easier. I mean everything.

Profession: sales
Education: High School

>wasn't a problem
>wasn't a problem
>wasn't a problem
>wasn't a problem

again, it's not easy for everyone; there are some people who aren't even technically obese who have shit mobility, but being over 40BMI, and other people I've known well above that, it was just never a problem.

> just not reasonable to expect someone to be over 40 BMI without also having been obese for at least a bunch of years. The problems will start piling up real fast by then.

meh, lots of people put on weight real fast. It's not hard to go from high-20s to 40 in a year if you have exceptionally bad diet and very low activity.

I've been above 42 and under 27, went back to around 39, and am currently about to get back to 33. Exercise has improved my mobility; weight loss not so much. There are things that are easier now than when I was at my lowest, and things that are no easier than when I was at my heaviest. I have friends at normal weights who have harder time with daily tasks (e.g. stairs, biking, flexibility, carrying groceries and luggage) than I do. I'm absolutely not athletic or strong, but that's really not that important in daily stuff.

Fitness certainly feels better than sloth, and looking and feeling better helps in a lot of ways, absolutely. But it's honestly perfectly possible to be 40BMI without feeling any significant impact on your day to day activities.

>Adventurer
Looking for your TV remote and you snacks is not adventuring.

This a 18 year old. This is what the world has become. What a beautiful place we live in, right?

So you've never actually been of normal weight.

I'm gonna go with what the other user said: you probably have such a huge amount of issues that have been so common for so long that you don't even notice them anymore.

RIP Hisoka.

it's not impossible, but it's not very likely. Pretty sure having the extra 2 BMI over normal weight didn't make life super harder when I was thinner. I'll let you know when I'm down at a normal weight in six months or so how it is.

But if you're going to say there are "issues", you should back it up. Getting up, sitting down, laying down, standing up, doing whatever is no harder for me than your average skinnyfat. Going up and down stairs, walking for long periods, carrying heavy objects, not a problem. I don't get strange aches and pains from living my life, I don't have any issues with mobility or flexibility, I don't get stuck on anything, etc.

I think you're either seriously overestimating how fat 40BMI is, underestimating how much of health improvement comes from exercise, or have been looking at drastically oversimplified anti-HAES stuff. HAES is stupid because it implies that because some fatties are healthy by some metrics all fatties are healthy in all metrics, but there is truth in there being plenty of people who are just not impeded by having a high BMI.

actually, I'll add something. Sex is definitely more tiring fat, and I tend to do more girl on top because of it. That's one thing that would be improved quite a bit just by weight loss, even without fitness.

Even then, I'd wager that my sex life would improve more by doing intense cardio for six months than six months of weight loss.

this better not be a fucking spoiler.

I was 233 at 5'8 first year of college and I had trouble washing my back, going up one flight of stairs without breathing hard, and wiping.

Chrollo is kicking all kinds of shit out of him, pretty obvious that they need a popular character to die to keep interest because Togashi is a faggot who only throws out 4 chapters and goes back to bed so all hype deflates within weeks.

As someone who's gone from 35 to 27, it wasn't disabling but the weight makes a huge difference if you want to be really active - I don't mean fucking walking. I've lost 20 kg off my back and it's no joke.

togashi always did what he fucking wanted. Look at the end of greed island. fucking scribbles. don't jinx it man.