RIP AMOKRANE SABET

Holy shit dat video

Being a fit faggot really does benefit you for fights. The police unloaded fuckall to the guy and he went madder. fuarkkk

rappler.com/world/regions/asia-pacific/indonesia/bahasa/englishedition/131532-amokrane-sabet-bali-mma-dead

youtube.com/watch?v=NqeVGIJusqY

Other urls found in this thread:

rappler.com/world/regions/asia-pacific/indonesia/bahasa/englishedition/131532-amokrane-sabet-bali-mma-dead
bali.coconuts.co/2016/05/04/autopsy-results-indicate-amokrane-sabet-killed-knife-wounds-not-police-bullets-sanglah
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

indonesians are fags

While you hit the weights CHAD is getting SHOT with GUNS.

>be CHAD
>talk SHIT to nerd
>get SHOT
>PIZZA pours out of his pocket

damn, they wanted him dead.

ROID RAGE

Glad the faggot got iced for killing an officer.

>blew his brains out while he was lying on the ground

da fuk

He killed a cop with a knife moments earlier I guess and was a known trouble maker with a visa that ran out.

holy fucking shit this is brutal

Those chinklets must have been scared to execute the guy like that on the ground

>rappler.com/world/regions/asia-pacific/indonesia/bahasa/englishedition/131532-amokrane-sabet-bali-mma-dead

After reading this... fuck that guy, good riddance.. eating and not paying, harassing people.

they don't fuck around like the pussified western cops

because america is full of pussy pigs

Guess what? They won. :)

headshot while laying down

fucking cops

>stab cop to death for no reason
>get shot and killed
>"fucking cops"

He killed a cop. They had to get 40 of them to stop one guy. Get real.

fuckall means nothing you dumb twat, do you even bongistan?

he killed a cop, it's surprising that they didn't kneecap him and beat him to death, shooting him in the head was a mercy killing compared to what would have happened to him otherwise

That's what he meant you cunt, the bullets did fuckall to the guy before the headshot

Should've tasted some Balinese magic before.

These cops won't suck your nigger cock like cucked western cops.

so youre saying he was basically a no good illegal immigrant that just killed a cop? if that happened in the US no one would give a fuck. well, except for those extreme FILM DA POLICE MUH MIRANDA RIGHTS faggots.

This guy was 49? Jesus. Looks good for his age

Good. That's what cops are for. If European cops were more like them, then women wouldn't be getting raped by shitskin "refugees" in record numbers.

he was high on creatine :(

should check out his facebook page.

dude went all god's soldier in all caps.

The cops are beta faggots, dude. The cop he killed had a gun and Sabat had a knife and he won. He brought a knife to a gun fight and won.. That's some video game shit right there. Like he's some Final Fantasy character or something cool like that.

Until he was shot down like Leonidas by 20 million arrows by cowards.

If the cops had any kind of balls they would go 1 by 1 after him with their knives of their own to take him down. And if he gets pass 3 he is free. But no, society panders to the weak and these cops are so fuck all out of shape that they need guns like pussies.

wow how old are you? 12?

I was 12 twelve years ago. Also so happens it was when I was 12 I blew my load in your moms ass, my little butt baby. I'm your daddy.

Gay

he ment , there is some kind of warrior honor in his death.
he didnt die as /pol or /r9k pussies hanging themselfs bc they dont like the harsh world they live in .crying for a safe space for robots.

he died as a MAN.

>he died as a MAN.

mmhm, like there's some great nobility in doing the old dine & dash, or screaming nonsensically at passersby that he was going to murder them.

>just like the good ol days of rome
>deus vult

gratz on falling for the propaganda

>steal meals from poor mom and pop shops
>tell people to fuck off or do something about it
>let your visa expire because who the fuck is gonna make me leave?
Assuming the article is factual, this guy seemed like just a huge asshole. Then the one fucking cop who approaches him while he's holding a knife, to try to calm him down, and he takes advantage when the guy gets close and stabs him to death.
And people cry, bitch and moan why officers don't try to calm situations down against people who have a weapon before discharging...

FUCK YOU ALL ITS NOT THE POLICE JOB TO DECIDE WICHONE DIES AND WICHONE LIVES.
Fucking edgelords

when he kills another police officer, yes it is hahahahahah

gr8 b8 m8

nigga looks like Lt. Kim from Gears 1 lol

>propaganda

mm..

kys you #blm faggot

How the fuck was he still moving after all those shots?

Glad this fucking nigger got iced. Fuck him.

not sure if bait or annon is a retard....

Frenchfag here.

Who cares ?

Hello osama

Je suis ahmed

Bonjour Ahmed, mon frère.

exactly my point. he was obviously a retard but if that pic is recent that's pretty good for 49. how to reach this level of youthness? No illegal ways please

>goes full roid rage on an officer and kills him
>gets put down like a rabid dog
That's what he gets for acting like an idiot in the age of the semi-automatic weapon.

Indonesian here. Fuck you.

Cops did him a favour. I've been to Bali a lot and they have shit medical services there. He would have died from his torso wounds long before they could have evac'd him to Jakarta/Singapore for treatment. They were putting him out of his misery.

>he died as a MAN.

He died like a dog.

Personally, I agree

>he died like a dog
he was exterminated like an insect

You ever been to Malioboro or Classic Hotel? Man I've had some great memories in Jkt

Imagine how many crimes that shit commited in france. Indonesia is now more civilized than europe.

France literally has no free prison facilities and all street violence goes completely unpunished. So the shit goes to indonesia, behaves like it used to, then gets shot.

good riddance, fucking dickhead got what he asked for

>Around 40 police and immigration officials came to arrest the 49-year-old after discovering that his tourist visa had run out in September.

>But as they arrived at his residence in Canggu, a village popular with foreign tourists, Sabet emerged brandishing a knife.

>"One of our officers tried to approach him and calm him down, but Sabet stabbed him," said Wiyanto, adding that the officer died from his wounds.

>Police then gave Sabet 3 warnings

kek in america this guy would have been shot on the spot

>mma fighter
>1-3 record
looks like he can only beat up non fighters

>tatooed savage gets shot to death

And nothing of value was lost

Good riddance

You're the only funny person here.

SE asians have it right meng

GF from Singapore. Her dad's bike got stolen, caught the guy and he got publicly caned until he passed out from the pain.

Almost no crime there.

The cops used rubber bullets at first. And said they never ever hit him when, after one cop died, they switched to live ammo, and that the autopsy proves it as there are no live ammo injuries to his body, just rubber bullet injuries and slashing injuries from his own knife in the struggle with the police. It was his own knife injuries that apparently caused his death. This sounds implausible but I don't think they would lie as they know that the French government would likely also conduct an autopsy, wherein any lies in the Indonesians autopsy report would be exposed. Crazy, but he may died by his own knife.

bali.coconuts.co/2016/05/04/autopsy-results-indicate-amokrane-sabet-killed-knife-wounds-not-police-bullets-sanglah

>TATTOOS ARE NOT DEGENERATE

K3k

I find it hard to believe that the police in such a shithole would even carry rubber bullets.

>video shows him on ground moving
>shots fired
>video shows him on ground not moving
>stabbed himself

Yup, sounds plausible.

You got the sequence wrong. Read the article.

Rubber bullets are cheap and dead tourists are never good for the one industry that keeps Bali alive, tourism.

>0:45
"Stop resisting arrest!"

Yeah fuck that guy. Deserved it. Shit mma record too, failure at life

Did you not watch the video?

This tbqhwyf

Act like a rabid dog and you get put down like a rabid dog

Move along people, nothing to see here

This desu,back when i was teaching english around SE asia seen a burmese cop literally fly kicked a guy for riding a scooter on a sidewalk

Jkt is a corrupted, polluted shithole, and this is coming from an indonesian

Bali used to be good til the aussie bogans and russian slavs started coming en masse starting the early 2000s and fucked everything for everyone

But the bogans just go to kuta, right? Rest if Bali is still pretty good?

>Being a fit faggot really does benefit you for fights.

unless you fight someone who has technique

Love how they describe him as a "French national" in order to sell the story. If the wrote a more honest description - that he was Algerian-French, born in Algeria - no one would give a shit that his brains were blow out. Just another dumb Arab ape in the morgue. But a dead white guy? Holy shit!

That's the moment when he died from choking on his blood from the knife wounds to his neck. Autopsy report indicated that no live ammo hit him. Only blunt superficial trauma from rubber bullets and the 8 knife wounds on the neck which filled his lungs with blood, asphyxiating him.

Indonesia is full of filthy Muslims that poo on the streets and all the kids smoke cigarettes

Indonesians dont poo on the streets, silly. I lived there. Jakarta is filthy, but they poo in loo. In the country villages maybe they poo in the jungle, but their streets are poo-free.

Everything else about that place is terrible. And yeah, kids do smoke. EVERYONE smokes.

>"MMA fighter"
>Had a 1-3 record

Kek

looks like roid rage desu.

Haha I love that....he thinks he tough yet goes to the nicest area to roam around. It's like me going to an Amish farm and acting tough. Haha proof he was scared.