Who else here 4 scoops?

Who else here 4 scoops?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGxwOaniQG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who else here 1 scoop cause you're poor as fuck and have to make the tub last?

>drinking the powdered jew

Hello me

I did 3 scoops today which was a step up from one and a half ish

when i first got my powder it was great in almond milk, but now its almost a chore to drink, can anyone suggest what else i can do to make it more pleasant?

I'm thinking of getting something like strawberry and adding more strawberries to it next tub

You took too much, too much, too much.

Gotta take too much when you run 4 miles a day.

Too much of of that stuff will turn you into something out of a goddamn medical encyclopedia...Your head will swell up like a watermelon... you'll gain about a hundred pounds in two hours...Grow claws... bleeding warts...And then you notice about six huge hairy tits swelling up on your back.You'll go blind... your body will turn to wax... they'll have to put you in a wheelbarrow... and when you scream for help, you'll sound like a raccoon.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGxwOaniQG4

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Sounds like Rich Panini

hey

>not taking the powdered pill

Yall's muscles will look like my truck tire if you don't take 4 scoops a day

Underrated

mix it with yogurt and add cereal

I honestly feel sorry for natties who spend hundreds/thousands of dollars a year on things that do absolutely nothing for them.

Unless you're on gear and gaining significant amounts of muscle at a fast rate, you don't need anywhere near as much protein as you think you do because of what some marketing shill has told you.

What's actually required natty has become so skewed lately. Do you actually think lifters from the 1890s, 1910s, 1920s, 1930s etc that got jacked as fuck before steroids, were eating 150-200g+ protein per day????? Fuck no.

Who else /constipation/ here?

Leave the retards. They won't believe you anyway.

>not just eating a kilogram of meat

CMON didn't you even listen to rich about that protein powder scam?

>2016
>4 scoops
>implying 4 scoops weren't the recommended amount in... 2013
>implying scoop inflation isn't a thing
7 scoops or you might as well not do it at all

4 scoops in every shake and I haven't shitted in two weeks breh

NO PAIN, NO GAIN

if I had enough time to play videogames I also wouldn't know why protein powder can be useful