Go outside for a cardio run

>Go outside for a cardio run
>Get a great workout
>Come home
>See box of doughnuts in the kitchen
>"I shouldn't be eating this but I just got done running so I gues its ok to cheat a little"
>Eat big, doughy, cream filled, doughnut
>Hits my stomach like a rock and completely kills my entire feeling of cardio burn
>Mfw that big, fucking, doughnut nullified my entire run

Holy shit how do I keep a healthy diet when I live with a family of gluttonous fatties stacking the house with junk food?!

beat your family up if they buy donuts again

If you family cares about you ask them to hide that shit from you. Or throw it away. My mom is given cakes and donuts and shit all the time from her job and when I go visit and see it out i just go throw it in the trash. I don't need it and neither do my parents or brothers.

do it anyway lmao

How about ... not eating the doughnut? Self-discipline is your primary problem, not your family.

Cardio kills your gains, anyway.

"my love will wait"

As a bodybuilder who competes on stage I can confirm that this is 100% horseshit and cardio is essential to making the best physique possible

maybe if ur a swimsuit competitor lmao

>bodybuilder who competes on stage
Pics or gtfo

>Cardio kills gains

Lol keep telling yourself that fatty.

heck yea my dude

it should say
>cardio kills fat

As a professional runner who can run a mile in about 3 minutes, I can confirm that cardio kills your gains.

I'm pretty much just skin and bones. Can't even do a pushup.

have some self control fatass

>focus entirely on maxing out cardio
>can only do cardio
Yeah, just like fatties who do no cardio can't run 400m without getting out of breath.
The best is some medium intensity cardio with weightlifting.

Well yea if you're running like 5-10 miles a day then you're going to lose muscle but hopping on the treadmill every now and then isn't going to hurt anything.

Keto helped me avoid all cravings while cutting. Even if they eat peanut butter, doughnuts, jelly, anything.

Keto suppresses cravings, but If you want to get lean, you'll avoid them.

regular steroids vs blood doping (increasing red blood cell count)

Running will just drain glycogen/muscle fullness, pretty sure.

that's just BBC genetics vs BETA WHITE BOI genetics

Implying white sprinters can't be jacked.

You lack will you dumbass. NEVER going to make it.

Your going to have to out cardio your food intake, start planning your meals; or kill and move out of your parents house

im serious ive tried everything, living with a fatass family while trying to get Veeky Forums is darwin tier bullshit like your entire family is trying to rob your cut

I stay much leaner without cardio. Cardio triggers me to binge eat, so I just avoid cardio all together and stay leaner far easier.

>hurr u cant b lean widout da kardio

Fuck off newfag.