What's Veeky Forums eating on tonight? This is my dinner, if it looks like shit it kinda is

What's Veeky Forums eating on tonight? This is my dinner, if it looks like shit it kinda is.

Like the ramen of healthy food m8s, canned chicken, canned black beans, one slice american cheese.

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/foods-from-hardees/8693/2
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/dairy-and-egg-products/162/2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Going with Chad's recommendations.

OP here, this isn't Veeky Forums i know but recipie with nut. data is:

>1 cans of the two things listed
>1:30 in microwave
>stir
>1:30 again in microwave
>stir and add cheese on top
>30 seconds in the MW
>you got it buddy, stir and then eat up

>Chicken 260
>260 kcal per can/ 26g protein
Canned Black Beans
>380 kcal per can/ 24g protein / 24g fiber
>Cheese 70 kcal

Total:
715kcal
50g protein

Thoughts?

That's not chad, that's chad's dad: Thad. Notice his unappealing body hair, graying looks, and only 7.5/10 face. Barely any mass.

crunchwrap supreme from taco bell

Had that once, it gave me the shits out the ass man. my body is slowly waning in its capacity to accept beef. Can't eat steak any more without debilitating cramps for three days

>chad's dad
Th-thanks

No pics, already ate it, but made a something similar. I used veggie chorizo, black beans, kidney beans, corn, spinach, and a few olives. I put that over some rice because I love me some carbs.

had this the other night

Just ate a California burrito and a pint of Ben and Jerry's mixed with brownie edibles and I feel amazing

rich go away

Looks nice. What is it?

Cold oatmeal. I seem to have inherited the predilection from my Scandinavian forbearers.

brown rice, black beans, green beans, teryaki chicken

absolutely delicious

It's friday pizza + JoJo day m8.

Fucking disgusting

> he thinks thats healthy

Pro tip: Black beans + Srichacha= delicious

'Healthy'
Ahahahahaha

you forgot prices, crucial for the NEETs of Veeky Forums

Its a lazy fuck meal with probably 2 days worth of NaCl for someone that'd rather eat shit than cook.

I work a grave yard shift so dinner is weird for me, tonight I'm just snacking on these through out my 8 hour shift

560 calories
24g protein

Also it helps me drink less pop sense the heat makes me want water

>cheese and chicken
>healthy

>black beans
>healthy

why not just....drink more water then?

My family always had pop in the house, it's literally the only thing I ever drank from the age of 6-18 no water or milk, like ever. I realize now that I'm fat and the thing is I eat real health, chicken and fish, rice, fruit, veggies, literally my only issue is pop and energy drinks, I used to drink a whole 12 pack of Pop and a couple energy drinks a day, I'm working on cutting back and sense I started my cut 3 months ago I've lost 18 pounds, I know I'm a fuckin pussy for not quiting cold turky thru sheer force of will but I'm am trying, and little things like this help

Yes

How taint it? Other than sodium.

= The chicken was on special for $1, the can of beans .85 and the cheese was just under $4 for 24 slices, so about 16 cents a slice. All in all, the whole meal was almost exactly $2, but I'm sure it can get cheaper

it's 42% your daily value, acceptable if you don't eat it every day. Better than ramen or fuckin canned chili, holy shit look at their labels.

>all dat saturated fat and cholesterol

1 slice of american cheese is 4g saturated fat

2.5g* sweaty

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/foods-from-hardees/8693/2

I should have grilled both sides of the tomatoes

My next meal:
28g spinach
28g kale
28g mustard greens
56g grilled chicken breast
56g crumbled muenster cheese
40g olive oil
.5g salt
.5g black pepper

Canned chicken??

What the fuck?

A bowl of avocado, rice, and grassfed ground beef with sriacha

Please don't tell me that's fish and chicken.

>no handful of veggies
Smh desu lad

do you also measure the calories in the air bacteria that will go into the dish during eating

It doesn't taste like chicken. It just tastes like pure salt. Kinda like anchovies.

>not realizing its pretty much just increments of 1 oz
>not giving a shit about diet quality
>being intimidated by someone taking shit more seriously than you
>lashing out instead of questioning own choices
Apply yourself, user.

OP your food looks like ground up cockroaches

because those .5 grams of pepper is the difference between making it and not making it

.5g is a dash.
I kept units the same for consistency.
You're being an autist and a bully for no reason.

That's giving me a semi bro

Got baked and pulled up The Protein Chef's youtube channel for inspiration. Decided to go with homemade lasagna + garlic flatbread (2x of this same plate). 1,000 calories, 130g protein.

Then had a pretty crazy 1,000 calories 70g protein dessert, pic/descrip in next post. Total 2,000 calories and 200g protein in one sitting, and still under daily TDEE. Intermittent fasting like a boss.

>4g
good lord!!!!

unnecessary, but unhealthy?

Part 2 - dessert.

Throw all 4 of the below in the microwave 15 secs each. Stack them all on top of each other. Laugh at the monstrosity you're about to consume. I nearly jizzed in my pants taking that first bite.

1 Met-RX Chocolate Caramel Coconut (400 cal 30g protein)
1 Quest Pumpkin Pie Bar (220 cal 20g protein)
1 Zone Gingersnap Apple Pie Bar (200 cal 10g protein)
1 Zone Cinnamon Roll Bar (200 cal 10g protein)

IIFYM though amirite? And in b4 "bbbut momma said I can only digest 40g of protein in one sitting..."

make that fully torqued over here

>one slice american cheese
Why? It doesn't even go with the meal and is full of garbage. Should have just used chicken, beans, hot sauce, and some proper cheese if you really wanted it

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/dairy-and-egg-products/162/2

eat my shit.

Moral of the story: Different companies produce the same product differently. This is a kraft slice we're talking about mister, not some yellow melting shingle available from the colostomy of Hardees.

Yeah did I say other prepackaged foods are better options ?? Retard.

Yes
No, it's like super bland tuna that's slightly dryer and less vinegary. I like peppering it or adding paprika to get myself turnt