Does anyone else listen to podcasts while lifting?

Does anyone else listen to podcasts while lifting?

What do you recommend?

I do. Im an econ and wrestling fag so my podcasts are the following:
>econtalk with russ roberts
>mercatus institute podcast
>motley fool podcast
>jim ross podcast
>chris jericho podcast
>stone cold steve austin podcast
>penns sunday school
>freakonomics

Song exploder. Gotta queue up a few though cause episodes are so short.

Never tried this but was wondering how you pay adequate attention while lifting?

If you like freakanomics you might like planet money better.

Super best friendscast
And any fitness podcast featuring Mike Israetel

To what? If you've been lifting a while you don't have to devote your entire attention to form. It's like driving

You must be one of those guys who sends their emails to the wrong address...

Nobody here listen to Painkiller Already? My favourite podcast

To the podcast. But yeah I see your point. I'm relatively new to lifting, so that makes sense.

The podcast with the youtuber who shoots stuff and has a fake Russian accent. Yeah... We can't be friends.

>Legion of Skanks
>East Side Dave Show
>The Bonfire (not a podcast, but great anyway)
>Doug Loves Movies
>Filmsack
>New York City Crime Report

kutski's Keeping the Rave Alive.
if you like hard dance, give it a listen.

Its just a persona he does for his YouTube channel brah, im sure he would drop the character but theres so many gun channels out there nowadays hes got to stay unique

how in the world do you focus on anything intellectual (or anything at all except the weights, frankly) while lifting? are you doing lowest weight possible highest rep possible?

I'm not an idiot for starters. It's not like I'm solving a puzzle, it's passive entertainment.

>he has a YouTube channel about guns.

>he has a shit load of passive income by recording himself shooting guns

Listen to bill burrs Monday and Thursday morning podcasts, they're funny and he's just ranting and he's a comedian if you haven't heard of him so it's easy to enjoy.

sorry (not sorry), but non-idiocy includes not needing to stimulate yourself intellectually 24/7 to compensate for your insecurities about your mental capacity.

[email protected]?

Because listening to a podcast is really intellectually stimulating... Sorry if I upset you by calling out your adhd but I enjoy listening to podcasts quite a bit.

maybe that's why they never read your email...

>and acting like a retarded fool.

I'll keep my dignity thanks. I make more than him anyway.

you fukd up by bringing intellect into the argument but w/e

music is more my fuel, lifting would suck without metal

Welp. I'm retarded. It's "friendcast" which is weird, since it's Super Best Friends Play...

Also dunno why my trip popped up. My bad

Joe Rogan experience
>has all kinds of interesting guests on from a huge range of professions, and podcasts are 3 hours long. people will reply memeing about him talking about comedy but I enjoy it so fuck you. Go through the descriptions of the episodes on iTunes and find people and topics you like. If you want general talk I'd suggest podcasts with Brian redban.

Hang Up and Listen
>weekly sports podcast, talk about 3 biggest topics in sports that week and are almost always fair and balanced and give good insight

Let's Get it On with Big John McCarthy
>best ref in the ufc and a very articulate and level head, discusses all things combat sports in good depth

That's 9-12 hours of weekly content there to start you off.

This. Same thing with people who require that their movies must be """" deep"""
Also podcasts is for fags who can't read. Podcasts are so frustratingly slow. I can absorb more information from a podcast in a shorter amount of time if I just read the transcript.

What's up dogo