Im looking for a resource filled to the fucking brim with simple healthy recipes

Im looking for a resource filled to the fucking brim with simple healthy recipes.
Bonus points if they separate the recipes by breakfast/lunch/dinner categories.

I need to get my diet plan out of the way so I can focus on nothing but lifting. Thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/5nbmA
youtube.com/watch?v=1BMnAllZWtY
youtube.com/watch?v=kFPAL926uGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

drink a gallon of milk a day

Bookstores are filled with healthy cookbooks. It's not rocket science.

I've gotten so used to getting everything online I forgot I can just find a book. Full retard.
Good idea user.

can anyone recommend a good book that discusses in detail how much of a fag op is

GOMAD

m.imgur.com/a/5nbmA

Joe Wicks has some healthy, easy to do meals. Just hope you like tender stem broccoli, asparagus and spring onions.

My mom

How the fuck do people manage to drink a gallon of water every day? I struggle with more than 2l daily

You sir. Are a champ

May large gains be in your future my friend

Go away evil dogger

Got you guys

thank you user

God amongst mortals

meine neger

I love you.

I cover chicken breasts in Sriracha and bake them.

They're good as fuck, even cold.

Here is a great video of Jamie Oliver comparing diffrent carbohydrates. This board needs to get on butternut squash.

youtube.com/watch?v=1BMnAllZWtY

Fit uses them for.. other things.

..no homo...

bumping with more Jamie oliver, salads to go you fat fucks, eat your fucking veges, what are you 4 years old??

youtube.com/watch?v=kFPAL926uGk

Making fancy ass "artisan" salads in a fucking jar

Are you my girlfriend?

I steam or boil my vegetables and eat them from tupperware. I don't need to spend an hour making some kind of queer as piece of modern art with them.

Mijn neger

Can I still make oats edible if I hate milk?

what site is that holmes

is this a meme now? its myfitnesspal