Which supplements do you take and why, Veeky Forums?

Which supplements do you take and why, Veeky Forums?
I'm buying whey at the moment and get free shipping when I hit 45€ so sell me on your products.

Creatine

How much does it actually do for you?
Also is getting bald from creatine a meme or real?

whey
oat powder for extra carbs with my whey

why don't you just eat oats with your whey?

whey cause its about 4 times cheaper than any other protein source where i leave and easier to "make"

creatine is pretty obvious and only costs like 15 euros a year

BCAAs intra- or post-workout depending on how I've eaten around the workout. sometimes between meals to maximize MPS spiking frequency and gainzzz. costs me only 15€/kg so it also costs like 50 euros a year.

vitamin D, omegas and ZMA

I doubt it is, most athletes probably use it and they dont seem to bald more than the avg population. It does increase your DHT but idk, balding is more estrogen-driven.

I take:
AmiN.O. Energy pre-workout
BPI Sports BCAA + CLA (post-workout)
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey (post-workout and afternoon snack)
Glutamine (before bed)

I also buy chia seeds for my pre-workout meal, quinoa for salads, and peanut butter for snacks.

None because none of them have actually ever done anything for me.

I might start steroids soon, depends on how I look after this cut.

t. 4 year natty lifter.

lmao

I heard of people taking Dextrose supplements. Isn't that complete bullshit, thinking back to high school chemistry all natural glucose is d-glucose,
Wouldn't that mean eating things that are high in glucose, like apricots will get me enough dextrose anyways?
Also is glucose in stuff like gummy bears d-glucose or l-glucose?

I've heard baldness from creatine mostly effects those who are already experiencing male pattern baldness, but then again it may just be troll bologna.

creatine, beta alinine, and citrulline malate are only sups worth it, maybe taurine.

ON Whey Protein
The rest of the shit is BS. Use black coffee for PWO and eat your veggies for vitamins.

I also use melatonin to sleep because I work nights

I don't do steroids

Whey, creatine, guarana/caffeine

Sugar and caffeine as my preworkout

Making sick gains

i am taking food

Creatine and beta alanine around 5g a day
600mg Caffeine once a week on push day
Citruline malate 8g on every push and pull day
Vit D 5000iu and 25mg zinc daily
Basically every supplement Eric helms approves

Protein powder for post workout, faster to make than food protein

Pre workout or Coffee, both do the same thing- pre workout is faster to prepare, easier to change how much caffeine you are taking

5g creatine+ 2.5g beta alanine, this combo has been proven to work

some people take dextrose power post workout, the theory is that your GI gets depleted when you workout and if you take fast acting sugar carbs post workout it will replenish your GI and allow your body to put nutrients into your muscles

Hipster

Whey, caffeine pills, dmaa, and a multi vitamin.

Taking tribulus right now because I got a bottle free last time I ordered some supps, don't think it's doing anything though

Whey
Creatine monohydrate
Black coffee for preworkout

There's no real evidence saying it does or does not.

multi vitamin is a meme unless you're vegan

Whey Protein and a Daily Multivitamin.

I don't find anything else helpful.

Preworkout. When I feel like pissing money away, I drink BCAAs. currently using soylent as a meal replace for when I cant cook.

been on creatine for about 2 years. Still on it because my lifts suffered when I stopped using it. When cutting, for me it feels like it's the difference between finishing the workout and pussying out

started preworkout a few months back but only because coffee was causing problems with my stomach. Don't feel it's necessary but the burst of energy is appreciated

I have a tub of whey for when I get lazy and need to fill out my macros.