Most aesthetic man

Post a more beautiful man than Dolph Lundgren
>protip: it's impossible

Is that an ape?

No, that's Dolph Lundgren

I bet you Grace Jones was a freak in bed.

This is why it's hard for me to respect him as a white man to white man.

He spent his most glorious years on some negroid shitskin. And would have married her as well if she wasn't such a drug abusing """free spirit""" who didn't want no marriage to hold her down!

Sorry Dolph. There's no erasing our past buddy.

Didn't know Dolph was gay.

Goddamn, why are the blondest, most nordic-looking white people always the ones that racemix?

because they are beta like the rest of the white race.

>b-but muh heritage!

Stay pleb.

They used to take a bunch of drugs and whack each other with chairs in bed. Srs.

It wasn't that funny user. Don't know why you autists get so excited at the shittiest jokes just because they have race in them.

>didn't check 'em

>not recognizing le dubs man

Check your homosapien privilege, OoOo-AhAh

>people in this thread actually swallowing the /pol/ bait.

>jew detected

I have this theory that the ones who tend to appreciate it more are people who weren't born looking "üterrmensch" and thus they know what they're missing out on compared to people who were born with it (übermensch) take it for granted and just want to live their life to their complete happiest (even if it's with someone genetically inferior) because they don't have to wonder about what they missed out on.

People like me and you who are white but were born ugly, manlets with shit frames would cherish it more than anything.

Some of Hitlers generals were buttfuck utermensh ugly as well...

>Some of Hitlers generals were buttfuck utermensh ugly as well...
source?

>Most perfect aryan genes
>Is mixing with a nig

>This is why it's hard for me to respect him as a white man to white man.
>He spent his most glorious years on some negroid shitskin

Himmler? Goering? Hitler himself?

All butt ugly dark haired manlets

What are you talking about?

Goddamn it not everything is pol. Someone made a joke and the only people who replied were pointin out dubs or making another joke. Not everyone is out to get you.

>Hitler
>Himmler
>Goering
>ugly
Are you stupid?

Samefagging this hard

>not ugly

Are you?

Not even one of them is above 5'10 lmao

It's subjective on whether they were ugly or not but when I think of the leaders of the proud aryan race I tend to think of multiple of people who were atleast as good looking and fit as Rommel.

Hitlers main generals, Himmler and Goebbels, were the opposite of this.

>Goebbels
>general
Neger, bitte.

Forgot to post pic

And I don't want to sound like a traitor but in some pics that were taken on the spot Hitler looks like a sandnigger uncle or something.

Kys scum

Rommel was probably the best man they had, in aesthetics and in general. Definitely master race.

Not his general but one of his most trusted accomplices.

It's theorised that it was Himmlers betrayal that tore his last vestiges of sanity...

She's a freak out of it too.

The very poor mans tom Hardy

He is 6′ 5″

Where the hell did this thread go?

Taking about 10/10 male models one second and then something about a Arab Uncle Hitler the next. The powerlevel here is too much.

I dont even know why it just fell into /pol/ faggotry all of a sudden but kek at the autism of you fucking guys.

Is that good looking to you?
Whoa, the bar has been swallowed by quicksand

You can't just post a picture with a black person in it without someone getting triggered anymore user

And I thought hitler had dark eyes? Take those away and he becomes incredibly average.

>Wide hips

>op picture is a stereotypical aryan man with a stereotypical negress
>waah where did all the /pol/fags come from?

how new are you?

that the deaf guy from americas next top model?

Not true mane. Lotus and Ronnie for example get plenty of love out here.

I wish I was new... ahahahah.. hah :^(

But I'll be honest and say I have posted in a while.

Veeky Forums's changed desu. It wasn't always this angry and reactionary.

Jesus christ

Here's a piece of friendly advice: don't post anymore

> grow up in a starving war torn country ravaged by the jews
> LOOOOOL not even 510 lmao

Take your friendly advice and go shove it up your ass m8 :^)

>Lotus and Ronnie for example get plenty of love out here.

Lotus can't post a single picture without nigger this and subhuman that all the time
Sure most guys here don't care cause they're not retards but the /pol/ autismos get triggered all the same, they just get ignored more easily

There is a containment board dedicated for your kind you know.

>grow up in a starving war torn country ravaged by the jews
Lel.

>when you want to play a different character but they're not unlocked yet

God.
On your knees, sissy. You are going to suck this big fat cock now.

He's right though. Did he trigger you, /pol/tard ?

Then take your hurt feelings and get the fuck out.

Never thought about it that way. You're completely right.

I think it's more to do with jealousy desu rather than actual racism. Aesthetic power users get it all the time.

He looks like someone gave Chris Pratt a much sharper jawline.

>calls me /pol/tard
You're most likely not white.

>watching americas next top model
k

Joachim Peiper the GOAT fukkkboi of mid 20th cent

>jews are so insecure about their looks that they need to use xenoestrogens to bring the whitey down

hey leave him alone America's next top model is the shit. what are you gay or something?

Johnny?

you guys just like Dolph because he's super aryan and he's tall. He doesn't actually have the most aesthetically pleasing muscles out there

Well an Aryan God who could have anything he wanted went with an exotic African love queen.

Maybe he's onto something...

Well there's always this dude, who is plowing Sabyr Omens on a nightly basis, her seemingly in love with him. Plus he is still hella young, nowhere near his max potential yet. And he actually has a rare exotic aesthetic, not just another generic white guy in the lineup of Steve Cook / Greg Plitt / etc fitness models.

>beautiful
>skywalker

His face is a mess, bad skin and acne scars and it's not even a white/non-white thing.
His body is amazing though.

It's Brock O'Hurn, you're thinking of Nyle DiMarco.

Its fucking annoying that we have so many people with exactly this complex browsing /pol/ now. They ruined the board.

Hah, sometimes I think he is legit crosseyed. But then I think he's probably just high, idk.

10/10. Cannot compete. Would let him fuck my gf while I watch.

>Would let my gf watch him fuck me

Here, made it better