How to achive this enormously big shoulders ?

how to achive this enormously big shoulders ?
İs it possible in natty ?

i'll post more

Why is SJ so perfect?

kek
its a mistery

Up to genetics, i have really wide shoulders and i'm dyel

Part of it depends on how wide your FRAME is, but overhead press, pull-ups/chin-ups, and lateral raises/upright rows can do a lot to make you wider.

I think you could potentially get shoulders that size naturally. Best way to get there is to develop a great OHP.

>evans
>enormously big shoulders

am i being memed?

shoulders need a lot of volume to grow if you're natty. OHP, dumbbell press, all types of raises, facepulls, push press, do everything and do it often.

this tbqh

i've got broad shoulders (pretty much my only genetic free card) and i was broader than a lot of built guys at dyel-status

chris is doing major shoulder work and is on sterons tho

her shoulders aren't that big tho

i didn't realize how tall sam jackson was. he's wearing like 1" soled shoes, and evans is wearing fucking boots.

She uses baby foreskins blended into an anti-ageing cream.

Have you guys seen who Evans is dating? Granted she's funny as hell on Kroll Show, but damn is she ugly. Her face is inexcusable.

stop shit talking my moviestar waifu

is super soldier serum natty?

He could get almost any girl he wants, why not be with someone he actually likes .

This is perfect?

Aww, that was cute.

yes

this is proof not to wear loose clothing because it makes even captain america look DYEL

Yeah, but you still won't be black.

>>>/oven/

Just Google'd Chris Evans girlfriend. This girl doesn't look bad, what are you talking about?

Even when she is not trying she is hotter than 90% of women. Man I hope some day I find my SJ

Fyi she has herpies lol

This my shoulder are nearly 50 inches wide. And are huge i barley even work them.

I don't care if she has ebola

only because you can't see her face properly

shit she looks like a female character from oblivion

>50 inches wide

You have have the most uncomfortable sleeps ever? Do you need to put two beds together?

My back pressed against 24" bathroom door.
Bodyweight: 178lb
24" shoulders, I'm coming for you.

Samuel jackson? Idk he just is

You mean 50" around I assume?

Not the same girl. Though the actress in that other photo is way better looking than Jenny. Jenny Slate is hideous and if he's actually going out with her than girls all over the world must be fucking pissed

why do famous people have to dress like such retards

Is your name Gaston by any chance??

must give the MEANEST head

Seriously? She's a slut and has a Jew rat face

She looks like a normal woman. Not model-tier like Chris Evans, but I'd bet she's better looking than most of the upset women.

Something about her face I find really attractive. Also the ass BREH

Posting relevant SJ

she looks better with the right makeup, pic related, same girl

Kek

What workout plan would one have to follow to look like Chris from civil war?

>tfw hips are as wide as shoulders

I will always be a cube

posture is hunched over doh

Read the sticky

Source?

why does everyone want to be evans mode and not cavill mode from MoS, i don't get it. is it because i've spent too long here and most people just want big arms and don't care about anything else?

Chris Evans, being an actor, is more than likely homosexual

You wish I was bitch

She is autistic af. Cute though.

samuel jackson is a motherfucking g