Chest

How much time does it takes to develop a chest like this?

a year? his chest is not impressive

Depends on your body and diet, faggot.

>not impressive
>better than 90+% of males above age 25

the body dysmorphia on this board is insane

He's my goal honestly. I'm not interested in getting to be a monster weight lifter like most of the guys on here. I just come here for motivation. I mostly just do cardio and body weight workouts. Not fat and I feel good so I'm just gonna keep doing me

his entire """"""physique"""" is like 3 months cardio/pushups and calorie deficit.

Are you kidding me?

Hes DYEL/fat neckbeard, dont listen to him.

More than a year for the vast majority of guys. Most guys can gain about 5-15 lbs muscle in their first year, this guy has more than that.

How many Scoops?

you will get there bub, when you are a dyel everything looks good, then you realize this dude looks plain and lacks muscle on his chest, delts and barely has abs. Dismorphia will get to you.

CHAD eats pizza and has that chest

All of them

If you train with the intention to "be big and monster" you will end up with less than OP's pic.

Fucking faggots achieving a body like that is 500000x harder to achieve than you thought it was.

Cardio and body weight wont get you even close to this.

>lol imma mesomorph
Meanwhile an endo is wondering how you lost so much weight so quick and ecto is wondering how you put the muscle on so fast.

It'd take me at least a year, more like 2 or 3.

Also, calorie deficit will cause atrophy for ectos, isn't Veeky Forums so well informed?

>ecto/meso/endo

You really have to know people on both spectrums, plus a douchebag in the middle oblivious to how easy he's having it. No doubt, most people are mixes, but it's no less valid.

Yeah, he even got chicken legs.

There is no such thing as body types.

How many pl8s?

thats a 1pl8 chest over there

>I'm not interested in getting to be a monster weight lifter like most of the guys on here.
>monster weight lifter
>like most of the guys on here.

Genetics (good insertions) and low BF%

And no, hard benching won't help you that much.