Is sriracha the ultimate normie meme food?

Fucking nu males drown all their shitty food in it and destroy the flavor to prove there's some lingering vestige of masculinity under their cuck glasses and male feminism.

It's worse than the bacon meme, because bacon actually tastes good, whereas this tastes like shit.

It's only good on things that have no intrinsic flavor, putting it on already seasoned food is a travesty.

This is what I do. I eat breakfast at a cafeteria like place and use it for that, things like eggs, bacon etc, since the food is pretty terrible tasting and dry texture without it. Never use it for anything else.

It's nice. There are better hot sauces. Hot sauces are for enhancing food that isn't strong already, like eggs.

I use it to flavour boring things on a cut.
Like this guy said, it's fine on things that have very little taste because it doesn't have very many calories, but it's a waste on things that taste good. I mostly use it in my beans, rice, chicken and broccoli meal.

You sound kinda mad. Did someone give you the ole spicy key chain?

Agreed. Idk why people talk it up so much it's just hot sauce. Definitely don't put it on everything just things that need that extra kick.

I have been putting it on my egg sandwiches almost every day.
It's also really good with coleslaw.
By no means the best hot sauce out there but i use it alot because hey, it may not be new, but it's new to me.

OP is just a contrarian who thinks using a popular condiment is beta.

>normie faggots
>literally cock sauce

It's got this weird, sweet, garlicky taste to it, so I don't find it useful for applications where you'd normally use hot sauce. I wouldn't use it on a burrito, or beans and rice.

However it's great on chicken, beef, vegetables, eggs, etc.

The main problem is that people put like a gallon of it on food and only use it like you'd use ketchup to drown flavors.
Sriracha is best used as an ingredient, you put it in a ground meat mix to make it spicy, you use it in combination with other spices to give something an exotic taste, you put just a spoon in a meatloaf to give a subtle pepper aftertaste.

Instead retards will make a whole dish, THEN squirt the sauce all over everything, then complain that it's drowning all flavors.

No shit, you mouth-breathing retard, ingredients go INSIDE food, not ON TOP of it.

>sriracha
>hot

I like to saute some mushrooms and onions in olive oil and Sriracha,then scramble it into eggs
I don't like putting it on too much stuff but it's good with rice, eggs, and some chicken

i mix it with soysauce to make stirfries

Different flavors for different neighbors.

But I agree, once you start actually using really hot sauce extracts to spice up your food, it's really easy to drown food in stuff like sriracha and tabasco without blinking an eye.
Damn I love hot sauce.

when i think i cant eat another boiled chicken breast before i puke, i hit it with the sauce and power through it.

Prove something? Maybe they just like how it tastes lmfao. Prove what, rooster sauce isn't even spicy

Way better than any other hot sauces out there.

This. It tastes alright, but it's definitely not that hot.

I mix it with spaghetti sauce for my spaghetti.

...that I used to eat before I went on this cut.

Why do you autistic fags have to be anal about every little thing all the fucking time? Like, why would it piss you off if someone likes hot sauce?

its ok

I prefer tzatziki on chicken desu

Tzatziki is godlike. I love it with pork/chicken skewers.

plus it's basically yogurt so you get some protein from it too, as far as sauces go it's healthy/low cal

I just mix it with a bit of mayo and put it on chicken, sometimes a sandwich but thats it

>all those buzzwords

Am I on Veeky Forums or /r9k/

I honestly can't tell

I've heard so many people praise this over and over again. People are acting like it's the best thing since sliced bread.
So i got my local supermarket here in Sweden to import some so i could try it. I mean it's OK, but nothing more than that. It's been in my fridge for like 3 months now since the only thing is really goes well with is tacos. The taste was like 6/10 at best.

My personal favorite is Tabasco but i'm gonna try frying up some chicken in a pan with sriracha because I can't really do that with tabasco. I tried cooking chicken with tomato sauce and the chicken still tasted bland. If the sriracha and chicken combo tastes good bulking will be ez-mode.

>tabasco

Have you tried shiritaki noodles?

It's mid-tier garlic hot sauce with a little bit of sugar to make itdifferent than everything else on the market. I personally like it a lot but can't put it on very much either.

Oh god Veeky Forums had a breach

Ur dumb, i recently tried sriracha and its hella hot

Sriracha taste like utter shit and if you eat too much it just causes you to have horrible poops.

sriracha is just a chili pepper, one of the most mild of peppers.
Habanero is the entry level into hot peppers,
Ghost peppers are very hot.

Thin and watery.

I've tried that and it's shit. I'd rather just put tabasco on it

>YOUR OWN BROTHER???!?