> Start going to the gym two weeks ago
>skinny 6'0 140
> Can hardly bench the bar
> Can hardly curl 10 pound dumbbells

Should I just give up now?

I started benching only the bar and now almost 8 moths after I can bench 1pl8

Numbers like those are why you shouldn't quit

this is the absolute best time

you can eat as much as you want and make crazy strength gains in a short amount of time

Fuckin DYEL?

I started at the bar, barely able to do 10, dreading to add 10lb plates to each side (couldnt do it) Now at 4 months I can bench 1pl8, but only for 3 reps. It takes time and people start out at different amount of weight, but the progress will come.

if you give up now you'll never be able to bench more than the bar or curl more than 10lb dumbbells so stick at it and get stronger senpai

You niggers need greg nuckols 3 day novice bench program

I started there. Did greyskull inconsistentily for about 1.5 yrs.

Benching 1.5pl8 for 7 reps now (still DYEL I know)

started 3½ months ago as a skinny 6ft aswell and could hardly bench the bar for 5 reps. now i can do 110lbs 5x5 rather comfortably

>Take girlfriend to gym for first time
>She can do 1 plate for reps
>Squats 1 plate for reps
>Bar curls 50lbs for reps

I was pretty proud. Bitch is genetically gifted though for size, she's 5"9 high test big bone structure and wrists are almost bigger than mine.

Her father must have been a huge fucker but we know nothing about him because he ran off before she was born. Her mom is shorter and smaller than her so I assume her father was likely 6"0+ and a beast.

Anyway when I first started lifting I was doing the 45lb bar + two 10lbs on each end for reps and bar curling 30-40lbs for reps and couldn't even squat the bar. In my prime of lifting I was repping 250lbs on bench, I could bar curl 135lb for reps, deadlift almost 500lbs and Squat 3 plaet.

Basically keep lifting.

Congratulations you just outed yourself.

Manlet

Continue and be consistent.

On my first day, I could barely bench the bar. Weeks later, I was benching 1 plate.

This shit takes time and effort. If it was easy, we'd all look like the Rock or whatever physically fit person people are looking up to now.

>Bitch is genetically gifted though for size, she's 5"9 high test big bone structure and wrists are almost bigger than mine.
>genetically gifted
>she
>high test

Let me guess: she's a nigger right?

> be me
> start going to the gym 8 years ago
> can bench 52kg dumbbells
> get crohns
> lose 25kg in a year
> bones hurt when i walk
> absolute weak skeleton now

Should i just kill myself?

Its ok bro after 8 months to the day i could only bemch 185 sad part is i hit that literally yesterday

I weighed 300 lbs. 4 years ago and I could only bench the bar OP.
We all start from somewhere, sometimes worse than others.

Youre dating a trap m8

Is there any way OP can progress without looking like a faggy manlet at the end?

Nigga you look swole as shit keep up the good work and i really hope thats natty

Yeah natty, just some test cycles to offset phytooestrogens

youre dating a fat ass pro lmao

Calm your fucking tits mane. I started out at 6'1 with 130lbs and am now 200lbs.
Couldn't even do 8kg dumbbell bench Press and am at 2pl8 right now.

Also, curled 4kg dumbbells when i started. Now at 50kg 3x12 bar curls

>Big bone structure

No, you faggot. Every played Runescape? When you first start mining you get very shit exp per hour. But as you level up, you unlock better pickaxes, get to mine better ore and start mining faster, thus your exp/h raises as you progress.

But this doesn't matter. The point is - you start out REALLY slow, then you will get noob gains (will progress very quickly for some time) and then it will be hard grind onwards.

>benching 1 pl8
>calling other people DYEL

You can't be strong tomorrow, just like you can't magically have a black belt or a bachelor's or technical degree overnight. This is a long term choice, and if you commit to it you can be strong in a few years of hard work.

If you're not willing to make that commitment, then you probably should give up. If, however, you want to invest in your future then keep going man; you can do it.