Daily reminder:

Daily reminder:
>The summer is coming

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I dont get the picture, what's the problem?

What is going on

I guess their calves aren't there lol.

I am just trying to look hot, my legs are hidden 95% of the year. Training them would be a waste of time.

Training the big muscles in your body releases the most growth hormone. The legs happen to be the biggest muscle group in your body. It's literally impossible to get big without training legs.

Where'd they go?

This sounds like broscience but I don't know enough to argue against it.

> to get big
I am not trying to get big and I am not doing it to impress people with how much I can lift or press.
All I want is to do is put photos of my sixpack and muscular arms on Facebook and Tinder.

Its pure bait. although not training legs will make you look retarded.

lol... do you know how hard it is to make your calves look remotely as big as your arms ...

shit bait

Then explain all the jacked and juicy bros with tiny little chicken legs. Yeah, shut up.

lololol, this is a great response

Op is allergic to calves

You can easily get big without training legs, you will just look stupid.

Lifts like the squat and deadlift do help stimulate growth though.

>juicy
>chicken legs

it isnt a very good looking muscle, just a smooth rounded calve is enough and you dont even have to be training them on your leg day

Why you taking pictures of guys?

are you an idiot?

big calves look absolutely comical
there is no need to train them at all

focus on your thighs

What stimulates "growth" (in reality just a burst of hgh and test) is the extreme workout intensity.

You cant really get that with lighter lifts like ohp, bench, weighted chin, or whatever.

You could arguably get this if you hip thrusted say 3pl8 or more. But afaik that is unstudied.

And hip thrusting every training session for the test boost is just bad periodization.

You might be able to finish up your workout with extremely high intensity anaerobic cardio (barbell complexes until you heart is dying), but again this is speculative.

No reason to avoid skwat or diddly, really

>It's literally impossible to get big without training legs.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''american education
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Is there any way for a paraplegic to work their leg muscles? Does electro-stimulation even work for them, considering the nerve damage?

literally why would they want to? They have to move their legs with their arms and push the dead weight of their legs around in their chair. It would only make life more difficult to have bigger, heavier legs.

dubs of truth

>the summer is coming

Is it just my gym but in the summer no one is in the bitch at all. Sure it gets a little more packed around May just so people can try to cram a beachbody week to look good but by the end of May mid June it's a ghost town .

Broscience, gtfo faggot

>It would only make life more difficult to have bigger, heavier legs.
It's funny how you state that, considering the guy visits a gym because he can't get enough heavy weight to push around the rest of his day

Steroids, dosed improperly with zero medical supervision.BOOOOMM! Face you fucking mong!

Learn to cook chicken legs properly
>he eats dry chicken