How the fuck do I get out of a gym membership?

How the fuck do I get out of a gym membership?

Other urls found in this thread:

sthlm.friskissvettis.se/las-mer.aspx?ContentID=3845
friskispressen.se/allt-ar-inte-valkommet-pa-friskissvettis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he fell for the gym membership meme

call them and cancel it you fucking autist

Ask the fitness mafia to bail you out. it WILL cost you some gains though.

Doesnt it cost heaps of money though?

burn down the gym.

LMAO did he REALLY sign a gym membership CONTRACT???

Read your contract. Most have a clause that says if you move X miles away from location and can prove it, no cancellation fees.

How do i fake it?

Do you have a relative that lives so many miles away? If so, get your bank statement sent there and then bring it in and say "See, I moved, please cancel with no fees."

Try to cancel. They will say no, you need to be there until the end of the year. Say when you signed up you weren't made aware of this. Say you felt pressured to sign without having properly read the Ts and Cs. Say you never recieved a copy of the contract.

Gyms try to convince you their contracts are bulletproof but really if you're paying monthly for a service and you no longer require it, you're well within your rights to stop paying and tell them to fuck off. If you resist enough theyll probably drop it. I'm a britbong though, don't know what things are like in The Land of Frivolous Lawsuits.

Whip it out and pee on a bench to show it who's boss.

if you live in the europian union you can just withdraw from the contract and pay something like 20% of the remaining money or some shit.
im 100% sure it applies for the first 3 or 4 months of a yearly contract,dunno about longer terms.

My gym started giving out like 2 gymmemberships a month for free to refugees. Apparently people got pissed off, so they CEO came out and said he would personally cancel the memberships of the people who complained.
I was stuck in a 1 year contract at this shitty ass gym that was now infested with refugees, it got so bad my girlfriend refused to go there since she was oogled and almost sexually assulted everytime she went there.
So i sent an email telling themi don't wanna

assosiate with their gym if they keep letting brown people go there. So a week later i got a call from the gym who told me they had cancelled my membership and im not welcome back.
>sweden yes
So now i can go to a new gym that doesn't suck ass and i never had to pay the cancellation fee or the remaining 9 months.

Please explain in detail the effects of 3rd worlders in your gym

I'm actually really curious. I'd imagine they would leave weights everywhere and steal your own weights when they knew you were using it

Sue the gym, saying it was a hostile environment. Making it impossible for you to reach your fitness goals or even workout for much longer than 10 minutes without causing you to fall into a depressive state after leaving. You can't sleep, you can't eat, and you are having trouble at work because of the heavy bag in the shipping and receiving area reminds you of the stresses of the rude and nasty people at the gym. Also you keep slipping and falling of puddles of sweat near the treadmills and have a lower back injury.
SUE EM!

He first time i signed up after a while i moved away and just didnt pay them. They blacklisted me but no fucks given.

The second gym was smarter, they try to get you to pay by cc so you owe the bank, not the gym

i like how foreign people get treated better than actual swedes over there. but my gym is giving refugees discounts aswell. at least they dont get it free.

not OP, but im pretty sure that won't work. It's sweden. refugees and foreigners are treated with baby care and sueing them will probably get you in trouble for hate crime or some retarded crap

Well, for starters they are all DYEL as fuck, they do the weirdest exercises ever, i mean you can't make up some of the shit i see them do.
They leave shit everywhere, they play musik on the speakerphone from their phone instead of having earbuds, and it's literally nasheed prayer songs.
Then they ahve never seen women who lift in tight clothes before, so they can walk up and just stand 3 feet from a girl who's squatting and take out their phone to take pictures. They catcall and whistle as soon as someone attractive walks into the gym.
They started having "gym guards", they hired like 3 huge guys who walk around the gym all day who keeps an eye out, yet the gym chain refuses to acknowledge that there's a problem.
I've had 1 bike stolen, and they have sent out an memmo which said to not bring your bike there if it's after dark.
There's been 2 shootings in the lobby the past year, pic related, but i guess having gang executions in your family gym gets the adrenaline pumping!

i found the malmo dweller kek
how's life in sweden u cucks?

kek

>things that never happened

sthlm.friskissvettis.se/las-mer.aspx?ContentID=3845
friskispressen.se/allt-ar-inte-valkommet-pa-friskissvettis/
feel free to translate those

jesus christ sweden