Mistress Vayntrub's Femdom Gym

Post pics, and I'll caption them with sexy WORKOUT MOTIVATION. I put that in caps because I was banned for the last thread, even though it pertains to this board and I didn't break any board rules.

Bump

If this thread is still alive later I'll do it.

sounds good brody. if for some reason a mod has a problem with this, which board would be best to post something like this?

"You didn't beat your personal best today? Hmph! Why not? I gave you sufficient rest, slave boy. I guess you just don't want to please mistress enough, huh....You're supposed to get faster and stronger, not weaker....that's the whole point of training for me....so you're my sexy little plaything, with LOTS of stamina....no release for you today, slave boy. you don't get to cum until you beat your personal best, understand?"

"Sit. SIT. No, not the doggy, honey. YOU. The doggy has been a good boy, so it can sit up here with mommy and be adored. You, on the other hand, working out half-heartedly, with poor form and stamina....what's the point of working out if you're not going to do it right? Do you expect to see results like that? Ugh....that's right, grovel. Bad puppy....lick my shoes, bitchboy, it's all you'll be licking until I see proper form and enthusiasm from you."

Forgot pic

>mfw cuckbaiting on Veeky Forums is this easy

What is cuck about femdom when she clearly wants YOU to be a stud for her?

>cuckcucccuckXDckjcckcuk

Cuck has basically lost all meaning on this site. It's just a buzzword now

I hit a squat pr today

>tfw almost 3plate

"Hey! How about you knock! creep...
n-no, come back. I'm sorry, that was mean...you were just careless, not being a perv. Anyway, it's not like i'm naked. I'm just soaking my feet, they're so sore from today's workout! Yeah, you did a real good job today. How long have you been working out? That's it? Well, I must say, I'm impressed. I get a lot of clients with your level of experience who are just quick to give up and call it a day after the workout gets the teeniest bit strenuous. Not you though, *giggles*. Yeah, come sit down....um...yeah, I guess the only empty seat is that toilet haha. Anyway, I have to say, in the one week you've been training with me, I've seen major improvements, in both your stamina and your strength. You really want this, don't you? Well yeah, you're still a little chubby, but I've seen changes in your body composition in just the one week! You look a little slimmer, a little stronger, and a LOT more full of life! And I'll tell you something.....I kinda used to be a chubby bunny myself, back in High School. Yeah, it's why I started taking exercise and nutrition so seriously, and I fell in love with helping others achieve their goals as well!

Wha-what? Why am I wearing this sexy dress so close after my workout? N-no reason...I just...well....promise you won't say anything?

Okay, so sometimes I.....like to feel extra sexy after working out. Dressing like this helps me feel motivated....I think about how "hot" I'm getting or whatever....yeah, it's kind of weird *looks down*....huh? You don't think so? I'm....I'm really hot to you? Haha, thx, I guess. No, I'm really flattered! It's just, guys don't usually say that to me. They all say I'm cute or spunky or something else..which is nice...you're the first guy in a long time to tell me I'm hot....hehe....you're kinda cute too....you wanna what? Massage my poor aching feet? Okay.....*smirks* "

Bump!

>I was good for you all week. How about a cheat meal tonight? It is Friday, after all.

"So you just want to sabotage all that hard work? Look, there's nothing wrong with indulging yourself, life is to be enjoyed, but have you reached your goal body yet? So what exactly are you celebrating? Aww honey, don't look at me like that. I'm just saying this so you can be my big, strong boy. Tell you what...I'll give you a choice. You can either have this cheat meal, all nice and fatty and ohh so satisfying....OR....you can have me, right here and now. You can lick me all over....I'm zaro calories, after all. Who knows, you might even burn some more calories if you enjoy tasting me enough and want to do more....ohh, that got your attention, huh? So what's it gonna be? Those greasy, fatty cheese fries, or my sweet, tasty pussy? Then come and get it....."

P-pls stop

Why?

I will never knkw this feel

Everything seems to be in order....are you keeping up with your regiment, slave? Uh huh...your macros in order? Good...No cumming, right? Okay.....well why did I find THIS under your bed? A victoria's secret catalog? Am I not SEXY enough for you, slave? Then what is this doing here? Uh huh.. You use these pictures to get pumped for your workout, huh? Is that so...well you should no better than anyone that I'm a very JEALOUS mistress. So no more edging to these stupid, anorexic bitches, okay? Just me. I've prepared a special way dor you to do that... Here, take this Polaroid camera. Good boy. Now you're going to take a bunch of sexy pictures of me, so you don't have to look at yhose skanks anymore. But there's a catch.

Ohh yes, there's a catch, slaveboy. Underneath each picture, in the white space meant for writing something, I'm going to write an exercise. You can only look at the picture and edge to it if you do the accompanying exercise. And the sexier the picture, the harder the workout....So are you ready? Good boy....Now you can start shooting *lets a sleeve drop and smirks* "

>should no better
I meant know, of course.

Buuump

>I don't know if I can go to the gym again today... I'm still really sore from last time. You work me so hard.

"So, tell me, why exactly are you applying to be my slave? Uh huh....you have the biggest "celeb crush" on me...that's cute. But tell me, why would I choose YOU to be my slave when I have plenty of big, strong studs applying for the position? What does a flabby, unremarkable bodied eeakling like you bring to the table?

Oh I'm sure you WOULD be a very obedient and enthusiastic slave. But I'm also sure those studs would be as well, and they could probably labor for FAR longer than you. I'm sure they could outlift you, outrun you.....outFUCK you. Oh that got your attention, huh? You really want to be a big, strong, lean and sexy bull for me? It's going to be greuling, you know...very difficult. I'm a strict but fair mistress. Do you know why I'm considering taking you on, boy? There are two reasons.

One -- because I enjoy molding boys. Turning them from scrawny or tubby simps into big, vascular macho men. It turns me on, and I like that I'm helping someone in the long run.

And two -- because I see something in your eyes that tells me that under my tutelage, you will be an ovedient, dedicated slaveboy, who sill push his limits and tread through the mud to come out better. If I'm wrong, just leave right now. Hehe, I THOUGHT so. Your training starts tomorrow, So I suggest you get plenty of rest, because I'm going to push you harder than you've ever been pushed. Now Bow down and kiss my hand, thanking me for giving you the VERY prestigious position of Ms. Vayntrub's personal petboy. Mmm, good...."

"Do you know why you're sore, little boy?? It's because you don't properly stretch before a workout. I tell you about the importance of warming up, but you dont don't care to listen. I hope you're not this way with girls....no foreplay is no good. *inches closer* Well today we're going to focus on that, since you just want to rush right to the action.... You have to ready the body for these intense movements *grabs your budge and looks up at you, then turns away*"

OP here. Any feedback is welcome

I think you getting banned for that last thread is kind of humerus.

Lol. Idk why a mod wouldnt see that it was directly tied to working out and i didnt post any nudity. It was only a day ban so i couldn't fight it

>that pic

wtf she used to be so much better
or is that photoshop?

It's real. Back when she was younger and modeled for American Apparel. I personally like her a LOT more now. She looks way cuter, and has a more "full-bodied" look. Impreg status

Bump