DNP General

Pastebin:
pastebin.com/yj19FSbF

Check out my DNP log bitches:
reddit.com/r/dnp/comments/4j6xbn/seven_day_cycle_log_w_pics/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/UP4A0kfg
dnp.cc/
thinksteroids.com/community/threads/mission-laboratories-canadian-domestic-aas-pct-ais-sexual-aids-hgh.134363532/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is magician's yellow dead

yeah buddy

actually? where'd he go?

Just dropped off the planet

How common is nerve damage when on a 200mg dose? I don't plan on going any higher and only need to lose 10 lbs.

can't fucking wait till mine comes in, hoping this shit is as good as people say.

There's honestly nothing like it if you diet properly.
You 99.9% won't have any issues.

On a 30/30/30 diet 400mg, heats just about manageable. Think im gonna up it to 600. Downside, im a massive fucking sperg on this shit, i went on a date last night and i couldnt think of anything to say, normally my dates with this girl are fine, but my brain was like mush. Then instead of fucking i just sat there sweating one out, mental note, dont date on dnp. Thoughts on having 3 200mg powder dnp rather than just 2 that im on atm?

also i feel like my muscles are getting smaller, but they shouldnt be on 200mg test /w should i? might just be temporary from dnp making my body look shitty generally

DNP takes all the glycogen out of your muscles, so you're permanently flat.

thank fuck for that i thought i was losing gains fast

Help Brehs! Any status on 24dnp, whats the current email he is using i just have my sweet earnings money!

there was a thread saying wtf is going on, but OP deleted it. Seems to be fine now, people are receiving orders, at least thats what leddit said

You'll go nuts worrying about how you look during a DNP cycle. You hold subcutaneous water and lose muscle glycogen, resulting in an overall shitty look.

You're probably good. PN is mostly from high doses anecdotally.

If you think you're getting it though then stop immediately. It's not fun.

have you had it before? is it reversible?

Got it on Sunday. No pain, just numbness, only in my feet. I think that's a good sign but I'm blasting NAC and antioxidants per the pastebin and never touching that shit again. Sure hope this is reversible.

After 3 weeks of 750 btw. Came on very suddenly.

Is DNP. cc domestic in US?

Depends on luck honestly. I got nerve damage after 8 days of 250mg/day. I was supplementing with Vit C, E, Pyruvate, and NaC. It wasn't fun. More than a minor annoyance, worst point was about a 7/10. The fat loss was insane though. Not gonna lie. Weird thing about it was it was on my nipple. PN usually starts at the hands and feet, so it may be neural but not necessarily PN. Stopped my cycle yesterday and it seems almost back to normal.

Any news on the aussie seller?

What would that even feel like on your nipple?

I thought it was Canadian. I also heard that shit is underdosed or something. Everyone says to basically not buy it, idk

Yo how necessary is NAC and pyruvate while running DNP for 2-3 weeks? I already got Vit C/E and Benadryl and I'm gonna run 250mg DNP a day

any good suppliers for giving out free trails to take?

It costs like nothing just get it

I NEED PHENOL

It ranged between feeling like someone putting ice on your nipple as a sharper pain on the nipple to a burning, itching sensation around the nipple but your nipple is numb.

FuegoLabs intro
250mg Cap

25's and 50's

Since it's my first post will give specials on first 8 people!

FuegoLabs intro
250mg Caps

25's and 50's

Since it's my first post will give specials on first 8 people!

[email protected]

lmao just lmao

Yo when does 24 ship his shit usually? Been a week almost.

Is Yellow-Fever still good/sell?

I've been out of the DNP game for awhile.

My payment was processed a few days ago and I don't even have a shipping confirmation so

Bought from 24DNP on 4/20 and it says it shipped 4/25 and I still haven't got my order yet.

being in aus blows. but finally got my ephedrine for eca stack + dnp.

ephedrine source? was it local?

Bought my DNP 3 or so years ago. Can't even remember from who. I picked up 500 of them for some reason since the deal was so fucking insane that way. In the last 4 months I've dropped 70 pounds from it. Just 20-30 more pounds and I'll be golden to start doing a controlled bulk instead of just not getting any gains on a permacut.

nope. alphabay. took like 20days to get here.

I'm on a third cycle, after extremely long pauses inbetween each cycle. After a few days, I've managed to gain weight despite me eating at a 1k deficit.

Could this be water weight?

Yeah mine came on when I was blasting 4 a day of dinitro's. I only had a day and a half (2 pills morning and night) left so I burned through it, but that was probably a mistake. 6 weeks before I had noticeable return probably 2-3 after before "full". Been half a year and I feel fine, bit maybe I'll get cataracts when I'm 40 or some shit
> never again but wurf

yeah most likely. If you are eating correctly and are totally depleted of glycogen, you should have lost 2-4 pounds in a couple days. I know more than a few people say that eating too many carbs can make you put some of the weight back on again.

DNP.cc is Canadian.

I ordered some and will do an ignition test this week. Will post results

Not bad desu. If I fully recover from this in 2-3 months I'll be super fucking happy.

Natty cutting from now on.

btw did you do anything special for recovery like a TENS machine or just NAC, vit C+E, etc.?

Any reason i am not sweating at all on this cycle? I've used it before at 500mg and i was literally sweating through a shirt in less than 20-30 seconds, and constantly had drops of sweating dripping down me.

Now i am doing this cycle with extreme caloric restriction on PSMF (only calories come from lean chicken breast for protein = to lbm) and have not sweat a single drop yet aside from a day where i had to carry heavy shit.

Like i am literally not sweating at all. I am completely dry on 500mg

Make sure you are getting enough water, AND since you aren't eating any carbs, that's probably the other thing. I noticed the same while doing a PSMF but if I went out to do something in the heat I felt 50 times hotter suddenly.

Yeah i am not dehydrated. I'm at a gallon a day, sometimes slightly under. But i don't think it is even a factor since i am literally not sweating to lose water.

I also don't feel hot at all, just completely fucking bored out of my mind with lethargy.

Then it's working. I had very similar to you at 750mg until the 5th day when I drank a soda because I needed to take some meds while I was out and my friend had one, and I caught on fucking fire right after from the sugar.

Doing 30 days of 250 a day. On tren too.

Carb cravings are unreal. I wish I had eca. Didn't lose weight first week and a half cause shit diet. Now I'm at 1500 Cal and look better every single day. And weight isn't moving much, I might be gaining muscle from the tren. Who knows.

>ingest metabolic poison, industrial dye, and explosive to lose fat
>too braindead to not eat right

Trust me that's how I feel. Although I am happy I'm on track now. I probably have 10lbs left to lose and I've only got 10 days left of dnp

Anyone know how PGCL compares to dnp for fat loss?

Guess I'll try dnp.cc, none of my usual sources responded.

Will report back when I get it.

Apparently I already had an account, but I haven't used them before. Maybe I checked the website out a long time ago and forgot?

Under dosed scammer.

just ended my cycle yesterday with 400mg for 23 days and 200mg for the 1st 5 days.

started from 190lbs and now i'm down to 165. i tried to read the chart how long it remains in my body but i don't understand it. still feel pretty toasty but my temp is gradually coming back to normal. i have never cutted before using this so i duno just how effective it was on my keto diet(mostly just broccoli/grapes/bannanas/peanuts/chicken). i feel like it was exaggerated on how much weight this stuff burns off but i'm not sure since again this was my first time cutting so whoop.

forgot to mention i didn't have any side effects other than the massive sweating(luckily i have a powerful AC). still went to gym to do my 5x5 compounds and other stuff and avoided doing hypertrophy.

Exaggerated? You lost 25 lbs in 1 month

> i feel like it was exaggerated on how much weight this stuff burns off but i'm not sure since again this was my first time cutting so whoop.

What kind of caloric deficit were you running? (sans DNP effect)

25 pounds in 28 days is no joke, and you might have some more water weight to drop. I'm not sure how you can have a "meh, so-so results" reaction to nearly 1lb of weight loss per day.

>Drug hypersensitivity syndrome usually develops over several days, with onset between 2 and 8 weeks after starting the responsible medicine.
>A high fever of 38–40 C is usually noticed first. This is quickly followed by a widespread skin rash.

Holy shit that's exactly what happened right after I quit my first 2 week DNP cure. I noticed the shit out of that 39.6 degree fever, and then the full body red rash that looked exactly like the pictures.
Knew things were going a little to well when I had felt no side effects at all by the time I went off the cure, then BOOM.
>Mortality 8%
Bullet=dodged

That pastebin is old as fuck.
REAL PASTEBIN.
pastebin.com/UP4A0kfg

Don't fucking buy from that retard.
Even if he's selling 'legit' shit again he's not trustworthy. He was scamming Veeky Forums from the very get go, saying his underdosed shit was the real dose and how everyone else was wrong, ran out of stock and started selling yellow powder instead.
I've explained the aussie situation in 3 threads already. AUSJUICE IS A SCAMMER, fuck off fat-for-brains.

about 1k less than the maintenance level also if i felt anxious or felt like i was going nuts or i couldn't keep my posture i'd have a 400-600 calorie meal.

overall i felt pretty good during the whole cycle and kept up with the recommended supplements(multi vit/fish oil/pyruvate/NAC) and stuff. although right now my wrists/knee's feel kind of frail for some reason since the past 2 days ago. think i'm gonna get something for joint recovery as i thought fish oil would be enough.

also i bought my dnp from dnp.cc/ in cap form, kind of surprised someone is saying he's scamming but i duno anyone else that takes dnp besides myself.

Ephedrine from Alphabay from within Australia?

Was it that vendor with a pilot as his profile picture?

If so, you shouldn't take that ephedrine with caffeine

That pastebin still looks wrong.

Dinitro only ships in US and DMP has been out of action for a while now.

Also 24dnp looks sus for shilling and confirmed inconsistent dosing from multiple buyers.

It hasn't been updated for a little while, I cbf

Honestly any Veeky Forums dnp 'new source' should be treated as suspicious as fuck. The last dnp scammer was a Veeky Forumszen. Could just be that bozo looking for rent money again.

>Protips guys, don't trust pictures of dnp being burned and whatever. Last guy used fake pictures and pretended to be multiple anons who got their shit on different weeks/months. It doesn't necessarily mean it's some user who got his DNP delivered. It could just be a samefag trying to get people to fall for their scam.

FuegoLabs

250mg
Running special for first 10 people!

[email protected]

[email protected]

Wew what a goood deal mate

There's an updated pastebin somewhere. It's from February this year, which is the most recent one I've seen. Still had Maserati's email wrong though. He uses tutanota not gmail.

>keto
>grapes
>bananas

what

Humorous.

Bananas or grapes don't fit in a keto diet

when i said keto diet i thought that meant fruits/veggie carbs were fine? wth else am i supposed to eat nigga

Veggies are k. Most fruits are not. If there are a lot of carbs in it, you just don't eat it, with the exception of fiber and sugar alcohols for certain people.

So grapes and bananas, things high in carbs/sugars, are out for keto. But berries in moderation, like blueberries/raspberries, are fine. Most veggies, like broccoli or spinach are fine too.

>wth else am i supposed to eat nigga

Meats, eggs, veggies... shit like that. Having a burger? Throw away the bun and wrap it in lettuce and be wary of the sauces you throw on it. Breakfast? Cook up eggs, throw cheese and spinach on it and eat it with bacon.

There's a lot of low carb substitutes out there too, I've been having a quesadilla with low carb tortillas a lot lately. Sugar free candies/diet sodas are out there too if you have a sweet tooth.

But TL;DR: Look at the label/google the nutritional facts. Does it have too many carbs to break your 20-50 daily limit? Don't eat it, then. Ton of recipes/foods you can eat, even some fast food. Just google "Keto "

Expanding on fiber/sugar alcohols:

You subtract it from the carb count on a label. So if it has 30g carbs with 20g of fiber, it has 10g net carbs that you count. 50g carbs with 20g sugar alcohols and 15g fiber? Then its 15g net carbs.

But be careful, sugar alcohols can affect some people differently. So just eat it and see if you're good or not, pretty sure most people are.

that was p cool man thanks

Wanted to start my 3rd cycle but for some reason this batch I bought completely ravages my lips. They get ridiculously swollen, dry, and red. This used to happen on my other cycles, guessing as an allergic reaction, but 2 weeks in, and gradually, not on the third day

Any tips? Considering just taking a huge ass amount of antihistamines to combat it (normally take regular dose)

That sounds a lot like dehydration.

[email protected]
75 c / 250mg capsule
+ shipping

guys - dinitro vs maserati?

Can i pay with my iphone? How about i pay with my spit?

>cut normally at 1.1k deficit for 10 days
>ok
>cut for another 12 days at 250mg
>looking alright
>now on day 5 of 500mg
>look like complete shit and have lost almost all definition in every muscle

Is this supposed to happen

Yes, weight fluctuations. Don't trust the scale or even the mirror.

the scale i am somehow down 22 lbs lol...

which sucks dick

Guys, I'd hold off on using DNP.cc for now. I ordered from him and will receive this week. I'll do an ignition test and will post results. He might still be scamming.

The "new" pastebin posted above was from Feb 19. If there's a newer one, I haven't seen it.

>when i said keto diet i thought that meant fruits/veggie carbs were fine

You're retarded. One fucking banana blows you out of ketosis. You want to eat tons of proteins and fats and keep your carbs to under 25g/day, which means ONLY veggies with low NET carbs. So congrats, you lost all that weight on DNP without being in ketosis. Which is pretty impressive.

I can't comment on dinitro, but maserati is erratic as hell. His stuff works, but he can disappear on you for a while with your money before responding to emails/shipping. A bit nerve-racking.

what is the benefit of being in ketosis vs just normal?

on dnp specifically i mean

Actually most people dont' recommend it. Your body is already going though enough hell that it doesn't need the extra stress. Others go further and say that for DNP to have maximum effectiveness, it needs carbs. So you should eat an balanced diet - your calories should be from 33% carbs, 33% fats, and 33% protein. Despite this, a few people think its good to do DNP with ketosis.

For myself, I had the balanced diet (500 cal deficit) and, on YB's stuff, I lost 23 lbs in 21 days. Brilliant. No need for keto.

Oh yeah, and I didn't mean to imply that user's weight loss was "impressive" because it was done without keto. Rather it was impressive by any measure, keto or not. A lot of guys don't lose the 1 lb per day target, either because of shitty diets or low quality DNP. For that user to lose 25 lbs in 23 days, well, that's as good as it gets. I have no idea why he's dissatisfied.

So why exactly do you guys use this shit?

The classical stimulants (eg amphetamine), as well as beta agonists (eg clenbuterol), should also give a BMR boost, but more safely and enjoyably, no?

Can you not take stims for whatever reason (heart, lungs, nerves, anxiety, etc)?

they give "a bmr boost", except the scale of the boost is not at all comparable to dnp. a 750mg crystal dose of dnp will increase your tdee by 82.5% or so, which is fucking ridiculous.

i'm on 500mg and doing psmf, losing around a pound a day or so.

plus dnp, used properly, is infinitely safer than clen.

imo clen is the dumbest shit you can do honestly.

Sure DNP will be stronger than most stimulants, but it's far less enjoyable (and most consider it more dangerous), is it just time pressure that makes it a better choice (eg cutting for a competition or weigh-in)?
Is drug testing a factor? (most stims show up on screens, i'd presume DNP only on advanced panels like pro sports)

And yeah clen is dumb, just that people tend to use what others use, and clen's been popular in some circles before.

You don't even notice being on 250mg in all honesty and it still has great effects. Side effect severity to fat loss ratio isn't linear imo 250 felt like nothing at all but 500 felt like absolute shit. I honestly don't think anyone needs to do more than 250.

>Sure DNP will be stronger than most stimulants
>most stimulants

Are you retarded?

>Sure a nuclear-tipped ICBM is stronger than most handguns

No, DNP is stronger than ANYTHING and EVERYTHING out there, bar none and by a light year. Nothing comes close to the potency of DNP. Stop talking about it as if clen is comparable. Nothing is comparable to DNP's ability to transform the human body.

an alternative is to message the mission labs rep. i know they have dnp and are canadian domestic.

thinksteroids.com/community/threads/mission-laboratories-canadian-domestic-aas-pct-ais-sexual-aids-hgh.134363532/

i ran 250mg and 1k calories a day during college finals and was completely fine, you don't even notice it at all honestly.

if you do psmf on 500mg the only side effect you notice is slight heat and extreme lethargy and boredom. if you eat carbs on 500 though you are gonna fucking sweat like a nigger ass animal