Creatine

Hey Veeky Forums i've been gymming consistently for about 8 months now and i think it's time to start using creatine.

i've already done my research about the pros and cons. and im very aware i need to drink a lot of water but do you guys have any personal favorites? Personal stories? What should i avoid when it comes to Creatine

Ok firstly it's very very hard to take to much, take about two table spoons a day a couple hours before working out.

Not really much to the stuffx I've never heard of any risks with creatine.

Creatine is an amino acid, not dnp or something like that.

Just stop bitching and take it like a man, you've already stalled your gains long enough.

>unsure if ppl giving advice, or samefug shilling for commercial product...

Either way. There's broscince evidence that it may trigger or accelerate balding.

5g/day seems to be generic accepted daily dose for noticable gains.

>taking creatine
I guess if you want to become unnatty then go ahead

DON'T DO IT OP

THE GAINS AREN'T WORTH YOUR LIFE

>lost 8 month of free gains

stop giving mixed messages

I started taking creatine

Maybe it's a placebo what I'm feeling now but I used to be tired when I left the gym, now I leave because I stay there too long

I started taking creatine a few years back and it was a terrible burden on my life. I hit rock bottom; in one day I lost my job, my girl, my hair, my dog, my wallet, my favorite dining set, all of my kitchen cutlery, 3/4ths of my wardrobe, my grass got patchy, my neighbor called me a fag, the cops came and pepper sprayed me in the face while taking my balls, my grandma told me she never loved me, and the icon on the cake: my pubes got super straight and fine like baby's hair- shit was mad weird. To keep a long story short: creatine ruined my life and it will ruin yours too. Don't take it, user.

The message here is very clear, OP

You're ignoring it because subconsciously you know no amount of gains is worth throwing your life away

You'll lose hair. Not even trolling

I once took a scoop of creatine and my boss just phoned me up and promoted me, the funny thing about it that I was an unemployed neet of 15 years but he just phoned me up and gave me a job and a promotion to boot.

The day after I met my wife, she was still a virgin, coming from a billionaire familly. We're married now. I'm set for life, creatine saved my life

I took creatine when I was still new to lifting. (~3months) It could be placebo but I felt stronger after the loading phase on the next lifting session I did. Every workout felt better, and seems like I had more control and speed. I don't know about muscle mass though since I really never paid attention to my physique.

Doesn't creatine just retain water weight? So once you stop using it you literally piss all your gains?

Fuck this meme. When water goes into your muscle nutrients will follow, this is fucking important for muscle growth.

Aside from all the trolling. I never noticed water weight or spongy muscles.

Creatine boosts your lifts and eventually your mass.

I also don't see any reason to cycle it. I just use it everyday. Since months

are you retarded
it does retain water in your muscles
when you stop using it, you will notice a decrease of mass
altough you retain your strenght
i can go deeper in detail as to why all mass/strenght gainers are unhealthy

After "loading" creatine for about a week I was able to do more reps on bench with my working weight. It may have been a placebo because I was still making newb gains.

its naturally found in red meat. Do you cycle your beef intake?

But didn't your family disown you?

So you call this guy retarded and then tell him that he's right?
Lay off the juice man

Thirty seconds after I took my first scoop of creatine I went insane and shot myself in the mouth while ballooning to Hulk size, don't do it OP it's not worth it

not samefag genius

Learn to read. I was replying to one person and referring to another. God is everyone on here a brain numb meathead

i'll have u know i graduated top of my class with my cock in your mom's ass

I stopped taking it because my hair started falling out

You did?!!
Well let me apologize for my obscene and crude behavior. I'm so sorry to have disrespecting you. Top of class with cock in mother's ass, I salute you sir

creatine? not even once OP.

Not even close. You just have shit genetics.

OP don't man. It will fuck you up in the long run just like sterons do.

same

i use a shit ton of creatine cause mine comes with a big ass scoop is this why i feel like throwing up most of the time