makes you look shredded too

>I knew her fwb pretty well, wouldn't cuck him
people like you disgust me

kek im not jumping the border to fuck my buddys fwbf

not cool, man

>man I took my ai and I feel great
>why was my estro high on a cruise
>I havent used ai in months on over double the dose

Brah. Same fucking boat. I'm cruising and got my bloods back and my test is kinda high and my E was in the high 30s.

Took an AI and feel great. Probably gonna take some e3d now.

Whats your serum T?

Nah senpai got the wrong grill it looks like

Good luck banging her anyway kek

Tbh I don't think not bf and I have any mutuals either

>var instead of winny

This will happen to me.

Guess I'll know when my joints start to hurt lel

I was such a low test bitch before hopping on TRT and blasting. I've been with the same girl for 3 years and our sex life was pretty meh. Now she texts me all day about how she can't wait for me to use her once she gets home. Feels good man

some ppl dont get the joint pain
just hope youre one of those people lol
would be amazing, winny is fantastic in every way except the fucky joints

Damn, oh well

good luck with not bf

Jajaja it was fun well it lasted m8

Isnt it
I always dropped it because slight pain within a couple days

If u just stick with it and fuck your whole shit up its actually the shit

its the perfect drug to take if you cant train for whatever reason lol

I don't care for winny, drol with mast gives a similar look imo and no pain

no idea
havent done bloods in years

I should really do that

youre in luck
tell me if you become a cripple

>drol with mast
ill have to try that sometime
havent done mast at all yet but drol is amazing on its own

>would be amazing, winny is fantastic in every way except the fucky joints
Amen.

I'm so happy I don't have the joints side. Such an amazing drug if you don't have that side.

Finally figured out why I have no libido

About 2-3 weeks after PCT and no libido in sight. Also noticed I looked more puffy than usual. I've been taking asin but apparently not enough. Upped it from 6.25 ED to 12.5mg ED and Im getting rock hard boners again.

When does estro rebound subside?

Drol, mast and low test high tren is super fun. Mast has good synergy with tren, mitigates tren sides and makes you grainy. Throw in drol and you look thicc, just gotta keep your diet clean

im on tren rn, maybe i should order some mast as well
could be fun

Dang ai is really needed after pct??

>havent done bloods in years
Cmon brah....

>I should really do that
Jerrbears don't lie.

Depends on your 'mones

Get tested if you're concerned about guessing games

Can be spendy but def worth if around 10% bf or less. Any higher and I'd save it for post-cut

So I understand anadrol provides massive wet gains + huge strength in a very short time span, I've seen guys talk about 15lbs in 3 weeks. How much of the gains and strength is retained when you stop though?

im lowering my test dose, i'lll get to where I don't need ai, hopefully soon s m h

then I'll get bloods and start blasting

Found your perfect grill. Army Vet 68W, tatted, and missing part of her leg. Oh and her husband is a powerlifter. Too bad prince Harry is trying to hit it first. Fuckin Jody

Most people report adrol gains being fairly permanent

Though you're gonna experience some perceived 'loss' if you take anything that causes water retention when you lose the water obvz

When's the best time to inject? Only test atm, if it makes any difference.

Also, does it have to be the same time each day? Because of my work, which is shift based, having a set time I pin each time isn't really possible, unless I fuck up my sleep schedule and do it in the time I know I'm not working, which is 22:00 - 06:00.

Does anyone know a good UK source for Rohm?

its not all that wet ime, both deca and dbol are waaay wetter
it fills your muscles with glycogen really well tho so that comes and goes p quick
strength gains were good, nothing super magical like with tren but good and didnt really lose it when i came off of it

I'm more interested in the strength side, when ever I look up cycle reports guys are always super vague about how much strength they actually gained, do you know what's reasonable to expect on 50 or 100mg a week assuming diet/training in check ect

Doesn't matter just try to make it consistent.

50/100 a day obviously whoops
what sorta strength gains did you make man?

impossible to say

you'll get stronger.

Well I know I can do it e3d, just not at the same time on those days.

Not a huge deal, just pin as close to the same time as you can. If youre running short esters its probably better to be as close as you can, but if its a long ester fuck a few hours dont make any difference what so ever

I just called in sick to work today so I could train legs. Am I gonna make it brahs?

Time doesn't matter you're fine

added like 5-10 kg on all lifts in 3 weeks

So my gf cat got fleas and they bit me, i'm on 250mg test e e3d so do I now have jacked as fuck fleas in my apartment??

Holy fuck

I just realizes I've been listening to the same 10 minute podcast on repeat for like 2 hours

Don't expect to be functional the day after heroin, familia

Yes

Piss everywhere to mark your territory and maintain dominance or they'll question your status as flea king

Thanks man

>Heroin

Fuckin degerate. I wouldn't worry too much about productivity when you'll be in the grave soon.

Fuark! I hate having to piss up my apartment! Well thx for the tips bruh, gotta outsmart those flea cucks

>can't handle it's heroin
ESTP pls

Actually lol'd hard at this.

I'm embarrassed.

>it's

muh possessives

Ja I'm already itching for more and I didn't even do much

Not bf was being a total dick when I got home too so I'm not even going to pretend to feel bad about it for him

Degenerate lyfe

It happens bro. Just gotta handle it like a full bladdered champ

I like you. Let's be frenemies you little faggot sassmaster

Shhh, shh

There, there now

It's ok

We all make mistakes in life sometimes

are you calling me fat?

So, I keep waiting for BoGo sales of test and then I sell the extra to this giant fat guy for $50 each. He's really dumb and starting to get really bloated and gross. I don't even know if he uses AI, I'm just enabling him at this point kek. Should I feel bad?

>this post is a work of fiction and shouldn't be taken literally, I don't actually sell illegal drugs Mr. FBI

If the moomoo fits, piggy

what gender are you supposed to be, again?

Homosexual

>would be amazing, winny is fantastic in every way except the fucky joints
you can fix that with msm, chondroitin & glucosamine combo. Everytime when i forgot to take the dose, my joints were fucked. But when i just took them, i never had any problems

I was already 7 weeks on winny. I decided to stop today, since it's also shitty for your liver

Ive sold dnp to people
I just tell them to look it up and work it out

You should feel bad

....for not splitting the test into half mixing with extra oil and charging him for 2 when it was originally just 1

You sick, profit wasting man

Faurk 14" forearms brehs. Is that good?

degenerates the lot of you, i can't even afford heroin

gimme summa dat krokodil

>2016
>being gender specific

Get w the times breh

Forearms as big as the average bicep of an American male

I'll be whatever you want for the right $$ bb

Get some reverse buffalo bill going for you, yknow, the basics. Takes the lotion off the skin, etc etc

fucking check your privilege shit lord

for $200 can you be a tranny

Where do I get needles in germany? What gauge size should I go for?
I'm 181cm and weigh 72kg, i have a bf of 14% and want to inject testosterone enanthate 1ml of 250mg/ml weekly. I already have the testosterone, but don't know how to inject and where to get needles

pic of 14 inch forearm?

get on my 15 inch level

>krokodil

Not gonna lie even I'm amazed people chose to start doing it after seeing everyone around yous skin falling off

I've heard it's 2000% more addicting once you start though

Draw muh degenerate line there

Anyone please?

Actually 14.6" aw yea. No wonder girls love it when I wear button up shirts and roll up the sleeves what little I can.

Pharmacy?
Ask for a 2.5ml and a draw needle and then a long black one.

Idk will $200 buy me a prosthetic penis

is that your girlfriends arm

shes so fat lmao

holy shit, makes us looks like freaking toothpicks

desu i imagine some necrosis might look good on some of you fraudsters

swole zombies innit

why is some fag on here pretending to be me on SST on reddit

Looking for SARMs or Prohormes only that promote either fat loss or a combination of fat loss and body recomp.

I'm already doing HIIT+Strength Training+750 caloric deficit. Just want to speed shit up.

That vascularity makes me feel a little ill. His forearm is absolutely phenomenal but I just cannot deal with the vein map.

I can take a guess

yohimbine bro

true, this is her acutally. mirin the 25 inch jiggelin arms

mad af, because you bully her

you pillow fucker

How to get those thick vains?

i mean, low bf and gear, but the thickness of the veins is just cable-tier

>cisgenderism is a result of a fault in the brain
bite me

>its a she
what a fag

You can buy those at the pharmacy?
I thought they were illegal or some shit. I mean why would junkies reuse needles if they're not hard to come by?

its not about offering to sell.
its just about me getting interviewed by police yesterday.

I would eat a horse.

I get my needles from Amazon and medical suppliers on the internet. They're insanely cheap, too. I can get 100 25G needles and 100 22G needles for a fiver. All my roiding supplies in total (not including the roids) come up to £15 not including delivery - pins, barrels, swabs, and sharps bin.

Fuck looks like something from a horror film

1 papercut he out

Lel

Liftin' til your arms fall off

Yohimbine is fraud status...

Because junkies are paranoid retards?
Look I dno about germany but almost all 1st world countries are very libo with buying needles. Because of how much more it costs to treat the disease that comes from reusing.

youd eat a lot more than that

those fuckers deserve to be bullied

retards like that can get jobs but we cant?

fuck the world

but youre not cis
shouldnt that be good

fucing gays

reddits so up its ownasshole
its probably one of the mods

I suppose buying them on the internet would be easier than explaining the pharmacist why I need needles and a syringe

I've done it before. Just tell them you're diabetic, or worse, vegan. They might try and talk to you about drug abuse but really as long as you're not a jittering wreck you'll be fine.

Wut?
Why would you need to explain it too them? Autismo m8, roids won't fix that.
Pls realise the person doesn't give two shits about why your buying needles.

i'm cis. i'll fight your skinny ass to prove it

winner gets to gag ESTP and throw it in a hole

mirin. How do you train them?

you got some neanderthal hairgrowth going on btw

We're too good for this world

they're jelly, that's why they don't accept us

all we get is envyness and hate.

Guess it comes at a price to be this good

Looks like Mutantgear lurks and took your post post about who you ordered from as license to spread FUD about SDmonster.

Some sources, man...

same reason i reuse my syringes for insulin, its easier, saves money even if negligible, and its easier to just keep needles around instead of having to take a trip to walmart for a box of syringes every couple of weeks

lazyness.

>39 estro as natty
Not using any AI on this cruise tho, should prolly get bloods, but nips are aokay atm

Also, funny he did that, since it's looking like he's actually the one being profiled. Karma's going to be swift on this one.