right after you show me your titties

>that harem effect
look at each of these broads individually... :(

لا، اكره محجبات

>tfw no mudslime gf to give my haram sausage to

front ones a cutie tho

Can I or will I?

omg i think i would just bust then and there

How much of explosive strength I need to get mires from them?

no bby I don't want you or your friends to get stoned by the village

gasoline

Show me your ankles first, you dirty dirty slut

وآضح إنك بتفضل الرجال

>underrated

I love looking at pictures like this, you can tell bitch closest is the ringleader and the other three girls desperately want to be like her

That's pretty accurate
Do you study people or what?

Hey i actually know the girl in front. Never thought id recognize someone here

this are the dank posts I want to see every day on this fucking board

you would sya the exact same thing if anyy of the others were in the front seat

HAHAH

i know the feel...

Only if you show me your arabs first.

I like how you can tell that these bitches are wearing the hijabs only to be fashionable and 'culturally sensitive'.

A hijab's only function is hiding a woman's hair. Even if your hairline is showing it's as haram as not wearing it at all.

That's not correct. They obviously would prefer to go without the headrag but go with it because it's the law in their countries. Skirting the line that the morality police will put you in the slammer for.

salaam ill take the 1 on the left

you mean that haram effect

These girls are not Arab. Likely Bosniaks or Albanians. Arguably worse than Arabs. My money is on Bosniaks.

lol underrated material right here.

They don't look at all like they come from countries where such laws would be in place

They're obviously Persian genetics mate, google that sometime.

I'm 18 and I'm a mudslime panjeet who just now got into lifting. After red pill, western women are sort of a turn off for me, so I suppose the feeling is mutual.

At least my parents who are well connected can find me a good girl from a good family. Unfortunately the west is beginning to wear down muslim girls too, but such is life.

They've got too much make up on.
I can read what you guys are saying but wtf are you saying. Translate This shit for me.

ok but you have to show me some skin in return
>show abs
>they show ankles
>publicly behead them for being whores
all in a days work

*AKs

fukkn autocorrect

don't you mean cheerleader effect?

If you/your parent's make a shit decision (remember by law you have to make the final decision you can only ask for guidance and shit) you'll be fucked for life. Even in the west it's not that bad, it's just guys being pussies and not taking charge.

I prefer the grill in pic related

If I genuinely saw these girls in real life I'd run and rip off their hijabs and maybe even push them to the floor. Fucking whores.

protip: get laid

maybe you will like women more then

I think it would be hilarious to sucker punch them in the face. Like punching the grim reaper.

Fuck all the nu male cunts trying to be edgy by pretending its attractive to wear one of these rags.

>my father who pays for my liberal arts course doesn't like Islam, I'll show him! gimme a Muslim """"""""qt""""""""

Patrician taste, user.

>How the fuck did you get in my car

It's really weird at my college. Girls will wear these and then wear really swooping shirts showing off all kind of cleavage, and tight ass jeans. I don't mind, it just seems kinda contradictory to me.

Girls are stupid and water is wet.

Just because guys don't want to beat the shit out of women doesn't mean they're nu-males.

You seem to hate Islam but it seems more your type of thing so I'm just wondering why :^) ?

>tfw Muslim with qt Muslim gf

tfw removing kebab

I don't like beating women, but I don't mind beating attention seeking faggots from either gender. If you're a "white Muslim" you're doing it to be edgy. No exceptions.

In the 2000s pathetic teens who thought they were alternative were emos on deviant art, in the 2010s they're "Muslims" on tumblr.

What abs?

What if they're Bosnian, Albanian or Turkish etc etc ?

How would you even know?

you really can't tell the race of the people of levant ( Syria , Lebanon , Israel/palestine , jordan ) , we're very mixed people , you get people from ultra black to like nordic white , 75% are just brown or light brown though

> Muslim
> having a gf
Guess how I know you're not going to make it.

Please Allah forgive me for the pussy I am just about to kill.

Not sure if you're stupid or this is just a sad attempt at a joke. But in case of the former, a harem is a Muslim leaders sex slaves, whereas haram means something forbidden by Islam

goddamnit she looks like one of those pug dogs. so fucking squishy and cute as shit

The ones in the back look like ugly non-whites, but the one in front is definitely a white girl who isn't even using it properly and has her hair uncovered.

that's the fucking joke

There's different styles of burkaing and if I was bothered I'd post the picture lad.

Masha'allah, Mahmood.

>no, i hate hijabi girls
> yes, since you obviously like men
Something like that

>tfw 6pack but nobody cares

Well I'm not the one you should be saying that too.

K thanks. Have a good day user.

Could be from Balkans.

Glad to be of help

My name is Jafar and i find this amusing

Thought i can agree that it might happen, that doesn't apply to this case. You don't know what you're talking about.

i can fucking hear their disgusting british accent dear god it's disgusting how stupid and trash they sound

that is haraam

And far right one

disgusting scum of the earth

you really don't want one. they all come with excess baggage and shitskin believes. WIll try to make you convert and leave you if you dont.

>my parents who are well connected can find me a good girl from a good family

Wow mudslimes are pathetic. Im at least glad you have the sense not to race mix.

If I pull that off will u die?

It would be extremely painful Muhammad-son

Only if you show me your ankles.

He can still try three more times brah

REEEEEEEEEE

WE'RE NOT ALL AS SAD AS THIS CUNT YOU FAT PASTY FUCK

>muslim gf
Just jerk off man. Those bitches are really uptight about putting out unless you're lucky.

where do you live

There are a lot of white Arabs in the Levant and the northern parts of Iraq.

But at least they know how to use it. Most Western girls look like deranged clowns.

It's like there are no people who live in countries with oppressive laws and governments who are against those social policies.

You don't know shit bruh. The youth in Iran for example (since the girls in the OP pic look Persian) have all been influenced by western culture as fuck, but since their government is run by religious fanatics they can't openly go clubbing or drink alcohol (underground night clubs are huge there), and push boundaries by letting the hijab recede behind their hairlines and stuff. It has only been 40 years since the islamic revolution that couped the government, do you think an entire population that was mostly secular is turned hardcore muslim in that time?

It would be interesting to have a kebab gf, but then I had to fight her 49 brothers and cousins. Ain't nobody got time for that.

>It has only been 40 years since the islamic revolution that couped the government, do you think an entire population that was mostly secular is turned hardcore muslim in that time?

The country started off by transforming into a secular nation, got couped by the US government into turning hard core muslim and now is finally easing up a little again.

Look at all the angry Persian Iranian posters on /int/. Iran IS a religious shithole now.

>t-they'd be just like us if it wasn't for Islam
No they wouldn't be.

afar

Underrated.

>t-they'd be just like us if it wasn't for Islam
Good job putting words in my mouth. Did you actually read my post? Influenced by western culture doesn't mean just like us. Yes the country is a religious shithole, but that doesn't mean it's entire population is.

I was addressing his statement that those girls impossibly could be from a country with these kinds of religious laws, since he clearly doesn't know what he's talking about. All the girls in Iran dress and wear makeup like the ones in OP's pic, unless they're from some poor goat fucking farming village.

Kek but it's not entirely true. Some western women do use make up well but they just use too much and too soon. This coupled with already having bad skin (for some) only makes their skin worse and increases their dependency on it.

>I was addressing his statement that those girls impossibly could be from a country with these kinds of religious laws, since he clearly doesn't know what he's talking about. All the girls in Iran dress and wear makeup like the ones in OP's pic, unless they're from some poor goat fucking farming village.

You can say that about girls from fucking pakistan. City people are always going to be more secular and western compared to village people who're much more old fashioned and tribal.

You know there's millions of white muslims, and there are different styles of wearing hijab

Not the user you were talking to but the hijab is meant to cover your hair. If you hair is visible in anyway then you are wearing it wrong, and this includes when women have a long "column" of hair sticking or of the back of head and start to look like xenomorphs.

ALLAHU ABSBAR

BAHGDAD
A
H
G
D
A
D