To all my cutting bros out there

To all my cutting bros out there

Don't take it too far. Don't cut at

Here I have made an expertise for all the anons who might fail to cut properly.

pic related.

Don't fucking binge? Isn't that common sense?

No shit.

Female, 64kg, 1m72, been cutting for months at around 1200-1400 kcal (depends on the week). Sooo sick of the cut so I ate this week an average of 1000 kcal a day. Was so happy that for once i would be under my kcal goal this week. And then today i binged and ate 2500kcal... tried to throw up because i felt so bad but i dont have a gag reflex anymore from all the throwing up the last few weeks. Im going for a run tomorrow morning to feel a bit emptier. Goal weight is 60kg so still 4kg, aka 8weeks to go pffff

You lost 100lbs during a cut.... what fucking weight did you bulk to? wtf

>throw up

You don't have to do that to yourself. Don't label yourself as someone with an eating disorder and grow a pair. Your an adult, no one is making you put more food in your mouth. 2500 cal every now and then is nothing to be ashamed of.

1000 kcal over just mean you prolonged the cut by ~2 days. Trying to vomit however is like first sign of eating disorder. Drop such habit.

Also it should be in sticky that once you start eating less, you can't pretty much stop, because your body will do whatever it can to gain its previous weight. It is like ex-fat people are doomed to feel hungry forever :-(

Trolling?

No one is that fucking stupid.

Cutting at 60% TDE, way to go.

Fatties and normies have taken to using cutting as just losing weight

Lately, whenever I feel like going over my caloric max for the day, I just smoke a joint. When I get the munchies, I just smoke another and forget I was craving junkfood in the first place.

>once you start eating less, you can't pretty much stop, because your body will do whatever it can to gain its previous weight

Is this the kind of bullshit fatties actually convince themselves of? Of course you are going to feel hungry at the start, but your body will obviously adjust after a while. You should try to eat less and less every day instead of drastically reducing your calories and expecting to be able to stick to it.

Eat at a 500 deficiet ya retards, im still hitting PR's and losing weight, tfw hit 315 4x9 squat today

Is there a preferred parlance?

And how much weight are u losing a week atm with that 500kcal deficit?

Well cutting refers to losing the weight that you've gained during a bulk so yes. You're not "cutting" if you were just a fatass.

1pd a week, so 4 pds a month while maintaining and improving strength.

Not But I am at at 500 kcal deficit and am currently losing ~1.5 lbs/week

Pretty much the same

Tfw eat mcdonalds everyday and still hit my macros and lose weight.

Its not very hard desu

So what's the term to use when you're a fatass eating at a 500 kcal deficit from your TDEE and trying to get in shape?

Just losing weight

I could be highly mistaken, but I'd wager that most of the people in the cutting threads are just losing weight by that standard and not just trying to show off l the muscles they've been hiding under a small layer of fat.

I weight like 70kg at 13% bodyfat and I do nothing but gym and get out with friend once in a while.I don't think for me eating 1300-1600 cals is considered too low.

Gee, why the fuck did I not think of that?

I've done everything from throwing away all food but meat and vegetables, creating a what-to-do-instead-of-binge sheet attached to every goddamn door and cabinet in my house, locking away my fucking debit card, and therapy. This shit is the most infuriating thing I've ever dealt with. NEVER GONNA GIVE UP.

Newbies grrr

> tfw high test alpha

The point is developing healthy eating habits.

I ran into a similar fat, I started at 430 pounds and had dieted down to 280. I got complacent and floated between 270 and 290 for a year before I destroyed my shoulder. Because I never changed my eating habits and my lifestyle, because I never properly separated food and emotions, I ate my way back up to 375 in depression.

When I finally crawled out of that and hit the weights again, I spent a good half a year building a healthier relationship with food.

Once you've built a better understanding of food as fuel, then you're in the clear to fuck around with very low calorie diets and protein sparring modified fasts.

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

obesefag here. noob, and cutting 1 month. ive been eating 2 meals a day. i get to eat 500-1k cals in a sitting. Feel extremely full, wait 4-6 hours. Still full. Eat 600-1k cals again.
>fullasfuck.tiff
Average 1500-1600 a day + 30min cardio for 100~200 burnt.

Maybe I'll be fat again. But this is very sustainable. Cravings are gone. I only eat a snack when I know I won't have a meal in time. I do not eat before bed.