Who /brad/ here?

Who /brad/ here?

BRAD EATS CALZONES
WHILE CHAD EATS PIZZA

Is this a new /r9k/ meme?

how does it feel to third wheel CHAD while he makes the MOVE on your EX girlfriend

"Move" seems like a really weird word to emphasise in that sentence.

>implying Brad's table scraps are Chad worthy

called it

While you're wasting time in the GYM, BRAD is helping your EX girlfriend study then ASKING HER OUT on a DATE to an ITALIAN restaurant

Jokes on him, I've never had a girlfriend.

While you're in the GYM, BRAD is JOGGING and TEXTING your FLATMATE

Have confidence, brads. Chad here, but with confidence you might be able to pick up women of your own.

Easier said than done, sure. But once you can do this, everything becomes easier.

I used to be somewhat hesitant to talk to girls, but when you just say "fuck it" and go for it, everything works out. Turns out, women are happy to have someone to talk to.

Generally I just introduce myself and ask about their day. Already you've established that you're not a pussy like most of the other guys at the bar. Again, chicks dig confidence.

Hope that the girl doesn't have a bf (can be awkward to ask, so I usually don't). If she does, oh well, chances are you can meet her single friends.

Truthfully though, confidence isn't EVERYTHING. Of course other things matter. Being kind matters as well.

Failure to be friendly and polite will almost guarantee rejection. Don't fall for the "nice guy meme" meme.

Always ask yourself, "if some guy treated me this way, would I want them to be my gym bro". If not, you're treating her wrong.

Careful though, you don't want to get TOO fedora of course.

Eager-niceness is what I've taken to calling this...

For example complimenting her hair is good but don't immediately tell her how beautiful she is before even introducing yourself.

Remember this simple rule: "gymbro nice, not fedora nice". That should keep you from coming off as autistic.

Autism isn't something you should be worried about TOO much when talking to women though, otherwise you won't appear confident.

Me, I've basically followed these simple rules my whole life. I don't even work out too much and eat lots of junk food like pizza, but I have no problem laying any attractive women I set my mind to.

Expect results to vary though. For of course, the MOST IMPORTANT features are spelled out at the beginning of each line. Failure to meet those basic requirements pretty much eliminate you from ever exciting a women.

>tfw couldn't browse Veeky Forums for a week and missed the new memes

wtf is a Brad?

What's a Brad?

Chads wingman
2nd rank Chad
He is just a secondary caracther to Chad's life
He can pull chicks, not as much as Chad, but a little more than Dash

Chads are born
Brads are made

christ user, dash is literally skyler tier

This is Chad

user just had to make a new thread instead of continuing the original because he wanted to "create" a meme

This is Brad

Kek

i agree

i think you need to meme better

Kek

So what's the female version of Brad?

You think theres a meme for this, but theres not.

Casey

W..wow

I actually cringed. Chad doesn't even know what a forum IS.

google search Big Brad Wolff

Chad is getting WASTED with Riley while Brad is taking a FAT shit and blessing God for his CLEAN asshole. Amen. Girls love a guy with a CLEAN asshole.

when Chad can't get the perfect WIPE Riley swoons over the good old times of pondering Brads CLEAN GOOCH.

Implying my ex isn't a weak willed idiot that I was her first in everything with. Implying I have feels