Current Body Thread (CBT)

Current bodies, post em

Currently 191lbs

Height is 6'4"

Arms are 17.5" (short bicep, big peak)

Hello friends. Not posting my current body because it's a joke.

As a skinnyfat what should I do if I want to come something close to this body? What bodyfat % would you estimate this is?

Just trying to eat very clean right now. But I want to know what lifts I should focus on. Or does anybody have any bodyweight exercises? (I can only go to the gym 3 days a week for the next few months)

You should read the sticky and then proceed to lift weights.

5' 11
238 lbs

Nice hips bby

>37156440
plenty of muscle but you have a lot of un-necessary fat that isn't making you any stronger (if that's your goal, which I assume it is)
You should cut like 20lbs or more

Bulking at the moment then cutting in 2 weeks. I know I'm fat, you're totally right. It sucks but at least you look big in clothes.

mirin that back keep going man!

160lbs 5'11"

Could I get a bf% estimate?

How long until I escape DYEL?

Anything lagging? Got chest tips? :)

>Arms are 17.5" (short bicep, big peak)
lmaooo that's bullshit mate, don't believe you.

big guy

>tfw 5.5 inch circumcised pebis

Why even live brehs

please rate

5'11" 205 on left 195 on right.
Currently 4 weeks into cutting, at what weight will I look alright I'm thinking 170lbs

Down to 198 from 352 in 6 months 2 weeks exactly... I start lifting in Tuesday. 6'3

>tfw loose skin tho

very good FRAME i must say

Nice dude, keep going

is that a scar on your stomach? looks horrible.

That frame is on point senpai, what's height and weight?

good boy

be a full-time bottomboi

Yea the surgeon butchered me, it sucks but I'm stuck with it now

dat lighting

please start lifting now

It's 2AM, so no. I have an appointment with someone to give me instructions so I don't fuck up and develop bad form or hurt my stupid ass right off the bat. I'm a lifting noob (literally never lifted even once in my life), so I'll swallow my pride and look like a fuccboi until I learn.

Thanks, I will. Nothing wrong with my determination, at least.

They are lol, not bullshitting

what surgery did you have?

My gf took the screenshot. 5'11 200lbs. How do I fix my chest?

Apendectomy, shit burst before I got to the hospital so he couldn't do a keyhole cut.

bench press, fagit

Womanlet here. Ever since I started lifting, I feel like my mild layer of fat has been pushed out by any muscle growth, so I just feel stockier and shorter. New plan is cut and cardio to get rid of that layer of fat

your boobs are disproportionately small for your bf%. no offence.

Thread derailed

The bulge gives you away. You're a tranny right?

Pussy bulge drives me mad

looking good, womanlets are a lot sexier than tall girls imo.

your delts and obliques are a bit too pronounced for me (you do bench and deadlifts i'm guessing), but apart from that you look like my ideal girl.

manlet detected

You have my favourite pussy shape

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

london?

6'2" actually, I just like the feeling of being able to be dominant during sex, also it makes my cock feel bigger in their small frames.
Ib4 small cock it's 6.4" and I'm okay with it

post dick pic breh, no homo

Yeah, I agree. My obliques has always been pretty prominent. I do do bench and dead
Thanks???

you can't tell you lift in clothes, right?
no bully. just if I were to cut so lean it would not be possible to tell I lift in clothes

>6.4"
>small
This is bait

Not true, chest and back muscles as well as shoulders basically bulge. Legs depend on what I am wearing. Biceps in short sleeves you can tell

This is a pretty common reason to be into small girls. TFW it makes me a permasub tho. But it's fun, and bf still let's me top sometimes. He probably just thinks it's cute because I'm so small. I'm sure he's only putting in half his strength when he tries to free his hands when I've pinned then

I guess so? It's an old one I sent to tender slut, can't post new because I'm at work
didnt imply it was small but defently not large, I'm smaller in the shower room compared to my gym bros.

Keep lifting! And have a cal deficit of around 20%.Cut on carbs, not on fat or Protein. Eat normal once a week to prevent a extrem slow down of your metabolism.
You should see some change after 2 weeks.
But srsly, you don't look fat to me.

No way your arms are 17.5" they look around 14"

You and your gym bros all shower naked together with dicks erect enough to measure?

You don't?

5'11 160 lbs, lost 32 lbs so far, do I keep going?

Yes we're all erect measuring cocks,
Do you not shower at the gym?
No we're not erect but when your in the shower you're bound to see eachother and their flaccid cocks are larger than mine I assume they're larger erect as well

Do you have a pic?

Wrong assumption, since flaccid penis size has fuck-all to do with erect size.

I can't even tell which I am
Kk, I'll try that out

>I can't even tell which I am
Only works if you don't have a penis

5'7 140 lbs
What do Veeky Forums ?

199 lbs
6'3"
2 months into lifting

What do YOU want to do? I think you look good as you are, but maybe you want to get bigger. Maybbe more chest and forearms

No, it's time to lift.

lookin' good Calvin!

where the fuck are your lower abs

Refer to Maybe my first pic was just a bad angle lol

5'11" 176 lbs

Behind the neck press is making my shoulders grow like crazy.

pretty good overall, pecs are kind of lagging behind though

Yeah has always been a weak point, making good progress tho fixed my form and the weight is going up.

Goal body, routine?

stats my man?

lighting and filter x 10

mmmm, upper arm freckles, my bf has those
You have a nice shape

I don't do power-lifting but:

behind the neck press is at 115 lbs full range touching traps for 6 reps

rack pull 405 6-7 reps

lat pull down 208 6 reps

dumbell press 90lbs x5

what's your routine like?

5'7" ~100lbs.
3 weeks progress. At least my hips don't seem so bad.
Time for a haircut?

>Hello friends. Not posting my current body because it's a joke.
Do it faggot

you're that girl from the symmetric strength thread right? you looked like lower bf% in that one

keep going bud
never miss a day

>HURR WHY DO MANLETS EXIST I WISH THEY WOULD ALL DIE
>fuck a short girl
>have short children
Real good logic you've got there buddy

I did PPL for a long time and honestly it was a fucking nightmare.

Now im doing an upper/lower split one day on one day off. So 3-4 days a week.

I will add one upper body exercise to my leg day as well.

>tfw scheduled lunch with oneitis tomorrow

we're all gonna make it.

also, sorry about shit lighting and awkward hair.
6ft 195lbs

Uh, yeah, I'm her. Good catch, considering the photos were at completely different angles. I actually think bf% looked higher in that one. This photo is lower quality tho, so I guess toning is less visible.
3 weeks lifting or weight loss? Either way, keep it up

>BE CONFIDENT THEY SAID
>LIFTING WILL SOLVE IT ALL THEY SAID

>At least my hips don't seem so bad.

5' 3" 126 lbs

lifting for about a year and my butt is finally starting to show my efforts. it is still pretty small but I've come a long way.

i'm struggling to hit my macros on a slow bulk. last night I forced down 900 calories of whole milk over an hour or so to hit my protein/calories goal.

any tips or critique is very appreciated.

What are your macros that are so hard to hit?

>lordosis

Just make some pasta with cheese, eat lots of carbs and don't worry about the protein so much.

can anyone tell me if it looks like i'm lagging behind in any body part? lats and arms are pretty small so i've been throwing in more of that

you broke my shitpost detector, i am not sure what to make of this

Lookin' good. Keep it up! Do you squat, or do other lifts too?
Side note: I used to wear that outfit all the time, until my white converse got rekt. I basically wear the same thing but with different coloured converse now.

protein is really hard for me to hit without whey because i mostly get it from milk and eggs, guess I'll order some more whey tonight.

i'm probably not hungry because i drink lots of caffeine, but I don't want to cut that cause the withdrawals are gonna ruin my coursework for a few days.

don't know why I'm not doing this already. thanks.

Arms, including forearms. Some chest/pecs to even out your obliques. Maybe broadening shoulders will help with that too

>don't worry about the protein so much.

Protein is literally the first macro you need to think about especially on a bulk and then all the rest.
What are you on about?