/sat/ - Small Accomplishments Thread

>tfw hit 1pl8 deadlift today

im gay

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>tfw didn't kill myself today

>tfw hit 1pl8 on the press

back up to a 155x5 HBBS finally, 180x5 soon

How long have you been lifting?

congratulations!! keep it up user

fit humor thread?

>37156768
>TFW hit 300lb deadlift today.

My back hurts.

Also, I can now reliably do 25 pushups. This may also seem small, but I was fat as fuck my entire life and literally have never been able to do ONE pushup. Now I do them when no one is looking just for the fuck of it.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Did multiple sets of 3 chin-ups today. I'm gonna devote a lot more of my workouts to doing pull-ups/chins considering how much I suck at them despite not being fat. Pic related.

I got invited to gokarts and missed my workout

ate 4k calories with 150g protein (bw is 145) after stalling on my lifts. Never did that before in my life. Hopefully now I can progress on my lifts and keep it up

Hit 16 pull ups yesterday (new rep max) and today I benched 1.5 pl8

I came back to Veeky Forums after 4 years.
>pls respond

got two 8 minute miles in during my run, so i got that going for me.

when you're gassed try doing negatives on it by jumping up and slowly letting yourself down, shit works familia

>4k calories
>150g protein

So you ate like 4 tubs of ice cream?

Broke my wrist a couple months back. 19 stitches 7 inch long hardware in there and i just did 10 pushups in a row for the first time since

what kind of dirty ass food are you eating where you get 150g of protein per 4000 calories lol

i get 180g of protein with about 1400 calories worth of food

tfw 4 plate deadlift club

it has been too long, the doors have finally opened for me.

Its a small start but i was able to do a leg lift for 2 mins

>finally able to do a BW ATG Squat without falling over or needing the call my mother to pick me up

Lost 20 lbs since late February 2016. My high weight was 200 + lbs. My goal is 150 lbs by December 9, 2016. The best part is I can now fit into my suit pants. No need to MacGuvyer that shit anymore..

wow are you inverse me