Cheat meal fantasy thread

>cheat meal fantasy thread

My last cheat meal was the best thing ever. big omelette with chicken fried steak, hash browns, cheese, and mushroom shoved inside, sausage gravy on top with a side biscuit.

I barely was able to eat half though. Saved the other half and ate it for lunch.

My fantasy cheat meal would be a giant bowl of ultra-creamy macaroni and cheese with bacon and jalapenos and some fresh baked soft pretzel sticks on the side to sop up the extra cheese sauce in it.

Maybe once I get down to my goal weight I'll make that a reality.

are these chips double fried? they look double fried

I can't eat them if they are double fried

well I can't have single fried fries to be honest

shit I can't even eat potatoes

fucking cut man

A giant pile of carne asada fries, covered in thick layers of cheese, jalapenos and grilled meats..

OR

A mountain of fried fish, beans and arepas.

>I have simple tastes

onion rings sound really fucking good but I want this variety.

Or a bloomin' onion. Shit even at my fattest though I could barely finish half of a bloomin onion.

>A giant pile of carne asada fries, covered in thick layers of cheese,

fuck. burritos and carne asada fries were my jam for a while until i stopped eating out and started eating my own cooking. yesterday my gf said she was going to one of our favorite spots and asked if i wanted a california burrito (carne asada burrito with fries inside). i declined but fuck i wish i didn't.

Just had a giant piece of fried fish, some fries, coleslaw, and a pint of beer as my last cheat meal.

It was a pretty solid choice.

>my gf said she was going to one of our favorite spots and asked if i wanted...
My wife does this shit like three times a week. I think she wants to keep me fat honestly.

My niggas.
You guys are livin the dream.
When I reach my goal weight, I too hope to know these empyrean feels.

I'd like a pound of brisket from Franklin Barbecue in Austin.

Or a brisket or pulled pork taco from Valentina's, with caramelized onions, queso, and habanero sauce

When I was a skinnyfat 16 year old and hung out with other skinnyfat 16 year olds, I used to always plan to buy like, 50 boneless wings, but I never had a car or money to eat like the gluttonous bitch I wanted to be. Now I'm DYEL mode, can't eat more than 10 without feeling stuffed, and the worst part is the god-tier place in pic related is closed in my area, so I have to settle for shitty buffalo wild wings

WHY

Sweet jesus

Buffalo wild wings is fucking dogshit

>Fully aware that it's dogshit.
>That and WingStop are the only wing places in my city

Please do not remind me, friend.

Cheat meals seem like such a tease. I prefer a cheat day.

you should let yourself have one cheat meal a week or every other week or something m8. Eat whatever you want but just watch your portions. If you feel that guilty about it just do some cardio throughout the week to even it out.

Honestly after 3 months of hard cutting I can't eat nearly as much as I used to be able to. It's hard for me to get over 2000 calories in one meal.

couldnt find a pic with sweet southern rolls. they go amazing with spicy bbq

Oh my fuuuuck I want it. Put some soft served vanilla ice cream on that bitch too, I love ice cream. Wendy's frosty, a couple double stacks, and fried to sloppily scoop frosty onto. Hnnnghhh

i try and do cheat meals at weight loss goals, so every 10 lbs or so, permacutting sucks.

Oh that's a good system. I really don't find the dieting that hard, although I'm only 2 months in. This thread is making it worse actually. I should probably close it.

70 more lbs to get down to my goal weight. We're going to make it.

not garbage food, just let me forget calories for a second and go garbagedisposal mode

I try, but like that other you and the other user who replied, it can be hard to down so much food at once; esp. after cutting so long.

I want my next cheat meal to be something big. So, I figure I'll save the fantasy cheat meal for a big achievement.]

I have the odd fast food meal, here and there too.

They are beautiful, arent they?
I havent had soft-serve in so long, I have to get one of those again.

>shit I can't even eat potatoes

Lel what? A medium sized potato is only like 160 calories. How can you not fit 160 calories into a cut?

>waiting until 'goal weight' to eat shitty food
> using shitty food as the reward to losing weight

Not gonna make it.
Enjoy gaining all the weight back on in 3 months. Just learn portion control and limit yourself to one shitty meal/ snack a week.

This food looks pretty good and all but I've got a pretty good salad going on here.

Grilled chicken breast seasoned with garlic, ancho chili, cumin and lime. Baby greens, red pepper, corn, jalapeno, red onion, cilantro, and southwestern dressing.

pretty fucking good t b h

Not him, but the carbs are pretty high sunbae. A potato that size would be the majority of my carb intake for the day.

I've kept my 70+ pounds for several years, but I'll keep your tips in mind, m8

post a picture

*pounds off, lol
fuck predictive typing.

I'm not a girl in her early 20's so I don't take pictures of my food.

Actually sometimes I do but I finished the salad 5 minutes ago so no picture.

Tomorrow I'm home alone AND it's cheat day, I'm hyped to eat 2 of these

THIS IN MY BELLY

Colombian bro?
My grandmother is coming to help my mom and she makes the best arepa con queso and mondongo.
>that feel when grandma cooks her top teir meals during cutting.

Oxtail. Add rice and beans to complete orgasm. Wash down with Malta.

I'm sure all those parasites in your legs will do wonders.

I thought that cheat meals are cakes or other nutritionless stuff.
How meat is supposed to be cheat meal?
What do you guys usually eat, protein powder with rice?
Yes, I don't even lift.

Sushi gives you leg parasites? Since when?

>tfw cutting
>tfw family barbecue day
at least I'm going to the gym today so I'll be able to burn some of the excess calories

top fucking kek

These are so goddamn good. Both Cajun and reg

Call me a fag but a large starbucks latte to go on an autumn morning..

Fuck summer

Fag