User

user
Do you shave your pubic hair and nuts?

Shaving my pubic hair makes my boy look bigger

Trim only. I'm hairy as fuck, If I shave all the hair around my dick It'll look weird.

i dont see an issue shaving the shaft and trimming everything, tho i dont do that.

I've tried multiple methods of hair removal, and I ALWAYS get irritation when the hair starts growing back in.

I usually just trim, because I can't get a clean shave.

Yes, armpits too, and asscrack sometimes.
Before you ask male, and because I worked in a small restaurant kitchen with no AC.

>those giant ass fucking 1s that look like god damn dick fucking 7s
WHO THE FUCK WOULD DO THIS

Fix your grammar user, holy shit

For everyone confused by what this retard is trying to say: the 1s in OPs pic look like 7s.

Thanks. I was confused.

yeah i have a huge cock so i dont look like a little boy

>shave balls
>trim pubic mound
>shave hair on my inner thighs
>praise jesus

I like waxed or shaved vagoos

They look better and feel soft as fuck

Not all my pubic hair.

But my shaft, balls, asshole, tate, etc... feels so aerodynamic.

I have no issues with red bumps, so that's good.

what am i looking at?

That pic.

Kek.

I doubt many anons here will understand.

Yes.

Fapping feels better, sex feels better, crotch smells better, dick looks bigger and more aesthetic.

No downsides

ass blasting

>shave thighs
>shave stomach
>shave balls
>shave pubes into landing strip

wife: "I like you better hairy"

holy moly, that black girls legssss......

Whats your aftercare routine?

>ass is hairy as fuck
>prone to ingrown hairs so I cant shave
>trim hair but it still looks disgusting

What do I do brehs?
Every time I go to an asian massage parlor and get showered by a qt girl she always laughs at my hairy butt ;_;

That's how they write them in Europe, which is why they write their 7's with a cross through them.

>shave ass crack and gooch

For the next week every fart sounds 10x as loud and wet. Literally cannot fart in public without it alerting everyone,

Also last time I shaved my pubes I got a nasty ingrown hair right above my dick that swelled up and left a tiny scar. Fuck

Holy shit the thighs on that black girl. God damn, what I wouldn't do to ha e my head crushed like a fucking coconut between those tree trunks

Been shaving my pubic hair, balls and ass since I was 13.

Had shaved arms and armpits but I didn't see much point in doing it, plus sweat killed me with the armpits.

Buzz it or wax it, don't shave.

Her right thigh is massive.

Just let your farts out silently you idiot

No I don't. Probably would if I started dating though. Also I don't think I could eat a pussy that has any more hair than 1980 in OP's pic.

No, I think that it's very silly.

That 1940s pic is stupid, women's body hair generally does not grow like that. If it does it indicates severe hormonal imbalance, though of course a lot of modern women do have that (birth control, fast food)

No, I trim though.
Less heat and itchiness, but none of the danger of shaving or horrifying itch pain of it growing back.

Yes, although I've been too lazy lately to shave. Started about a year or two ago (28 y/o male) and I swear, best decision I've ever made. Shave base of shaft, between inner thigh and balls, balls and gooch. Magnificent.

It's just the 7960 image with leg hair.

just remember it's still the same size

Spraying drizzle over a girls pubes is the best

Women are not supposed to grow androgenic hair like that, the 60s one is off too, those are masculine patterns. 80s is normal.

this right here

Girls get leg hair bro. They just shave it

I do it but not for girls (lol single) but it just feels way more comfortable

Yes, shaved cock and balls is aesthetic as fuck

>n-no homo

Spraying over her bare pubic area, stomach, and/or tits is 1000% better

anti-chafing

I know, but they certainly are not supposed to have androgenic hair moving out from the pelvis covering the upper thighs, only on the shins. This only happens if the hormones are fucked up. The pubic pattern in and of itself is also incorrect for that matter.

Which isn't uncommon, considering most girls are on a chemical cocktail from ca. the age of 12 and also eat like shit.

The Color is wrong too! Real skin isn't that color unless you have a major medical condition!

My point was, that a lot of discourse on body hair in art and history and so on, is colored by the masculinized women of the trash world, real women have been gradually disappearing in the last decades.

A woman in the 40s would not, apart from rare cases of congenital disorder have such body hair, as her body would not have been wrecked by decades of medicating and trash food.

>citation needed

you seemed to have a bit of a point starting out, but now not so much

Soccer tradition
Happens when you haven't took a dive after 50 minutes of play
It isn't the homoerotic sport for no reason

1980 is best
prove me wrong

Simple. You're an idiot, ergo you are wrong. QED

>ad hominem.
you failed

>Argumentum ad logicam.

You fail

Argumentum ad logicam only means that an statement doesn't have to be wrong even if it contains an fallacy.
But I asked you to prove it!

Well, we have established that you are an idiot and everyone knows that the opinion of an idiot is worthless theirfore, given that we are discussing a matter of opinion and your opinion contradicts mine (a non-idiot) I can confidently say that your opinion must be wrong.

>we have established that you are an idiot
but did we?

Ss claims another victim

how it feels to chew 5gum

this thread keeps on giving

fuckinh kek

Yup.

Shave everything in that area. I've had multiple conversations with girls that say they are more likely to suck a dick that is hair free. So dick and balls are always spotless. This has been tested with current lady and she is much happier not having to contend with hair. I ask her to do the same. Literally everything is better without it.

>wife
Kek, but w.e user women like hairy men with beards and shit, otherwise they would be dykes

Seconded here.
God bless and curse these Arab genes

>not awaiting the great return of the bush in 7940

Same
What do?

lel

I stop shaving for the time being because pubes keep my balls warmer and maybe that means increasing testosterone production?

That's not even broscience, that's just plain wrong.

I trim my ass hair, shave my balls and pubes. I'll usually just go with the grain though for pubes, unless I'm certain I'm gunna get my dick sucked, then I'll go baby smooth.

I trim everything with a electric trimmer. I don't want a baby smooth pubic pad and smooth balls, while nice, aren't worth the preparation. I'd rather risk tangling my sack in the blades of an electric razor and be done real quick.

I also remove my ass hair. What kind of twisted joke is hair all in your crack up to the hole, anyway? It's like during puberty God asked you how you want your body hair and you replied "Just cake my shit up".

>trimming balls with electric razor
Ahhh

Shaving is safer user. Just grab the skin and pull it tight.

Does anyone else play kill fuck marry in their head every timebhe sees a picture or a group of 3 girls?

kekd

understand it for me then, bitch

nah I just play hierarchy. so for that pic it'd be 321 (left is too high test for me)

I have very very coarse hair. its like having steel wool glued to my taint, and brilo pads in my armpits. having pants tug on my pubes on my belt line is irritating.

armpits are clipped
pubes are clipped, base of cock and balls shaved with razor
around asshole is shaved with razor
taint trimmed with scissors
crotch/groin area trimmed to match pubes.

no designs

his butt hurt is being chilled.

get good at walking on your knuckles and communicating with grunts.

I play it even on the metro, even though it's just
>if the people on the metro/bus/whatever would be the only people on earth, who would I try to repopulate the earth with? Also who would I have to compete with, and redistribute everyone to couples that will be our second generation

Yeah, I'm a retard like that but I enjoy the fuck out of that game. There are many times when I have to decide between a "milf" in her 50s or a 14 year old fatty.

Anyone else would just give her semen to the fatty and fuck the milf?

I don't particularly like asians, but this is the only pic on my pc where you can choose.
on topic: shave everything around the D, leave the happy trail because girl loves it.

What are you taking about? Have you ever heard about variety, there are beautiful girls that are hairier than others and it doesn't make them any less of a woman, I am a man and there are people that look like fucking bears, yet I don't think me with a moderate amount or shaved guys look feminine or emasculated.

You should try to think that shit over the next time you post stupid stuff like that

Bushy women are fucking disgusting

I do not.
Explain pl0x

Same here

I shave my armpits, trim arounds my penis to provent horrible summer sweat, and sometimes trim my chest because it gets all curly and awful

LMAO user thinks girls dont grow hair on their thighs

I shave because my pubes get caught in my underwear if I don't

1990-1996 master race

marry fuck kill

also I trim my pubic hair sometimes. My balls and shaft however are extremely hairy and I don't have the mental fortitude nor the patience to go down there with a razor every couple of weeks. Nobody sees my dick anyway.

>nope

trim pubes, shave balls

objectively the best option

>cumming on a bodypart
>most likely jacking it yourself to finish off
>not cumming inside full force or make her finish you off in her mouth

truly the most beta of sex practises

asscrack hair, makes you able to fart silently.
Not even kidding

Trim armpits
Shave cock'n'balls
Trim pubes

Sometimes trim chest and belly
Trim/shave back
Shave asscrack
Shave upper arms

>tfw greying sides
>tfw receding hairline

My hair genetics are the worst

I shave my balls and hair around it once a week. I see my gf once a week so thats why

In the summer I pick a tweezer and remove the hair from my feet. I dont have realy hairy feet but it looks better IMO.

I workout in a tanktop so it is nice to have shaven armpits when working out in a tanktop. I shave them once a month or two months.

I remove my nipple hair with a tweezer. I dont have a lot of chest hair but leaving that hair at my nipples looks awful.

I should look into how to remove asscrack hair since it can get quite messy especialy in the summer.

ASSSWEAT.

I usually do the pull out method with my GF if I dont use a rubber. She is on the pill but the pullout method is just a bit safer and easier to clean.

It is quite easy to pull out in time if you get the hang of it.

Well when people are balding they get told to get Veeky Forums. so you have atleast that going for you.
How is your facial hair?

>Pullout method
>mfw girl is on pill and I always cum inside her and then pull out and act like I'm cumming
>geez, user, you always get me so wet I'm dripping after

Man girls are dumb sometimes.

I haven't shaved in years, because I'll never get laid anyway.

jesus, your girl sounds dumb as fuck, but i'd do the same.

Been together with mine for a handful of years and always cum deep inside, best feeling

shave: armpits, balls, scrotum, anus area - those are my wife desires or are hard to reach with a trimmer places.
trim: ass: 0mm, legs: 20mm, arms: 22mm, dick-hair: 2mm
are you satisfied with the answer's length and volume?

>trim: ass: 0mm, legs: 20mm, arms: 22mm, dick-hair: 2mm

who do you guys trim your asscrack hair?
ususaly my shaver gets all caught up in the hair, getting shit stains all over it