Woman here how do I get toned arms like this 10/10 girl in this pic?

Woman here how do I get toned arms like this 10/10 girl in this pic?

P A R I S

NO SUCH THING AS ''' T O N E D '''''

curls

do some bicep curls you stupid fucking bitch

honestly, what do you think builds your bicep?

Bicep curls

Honestly you have a lot of work ahead of you. Especially if you dont wanna roid. Shes got really nice shoulders too that girls dont usually get. Unless shes like 5 foot tall, you gotta lift for years to look like that as a girl.

I'd say that's around 2~3 years of natty work. As long as the girl eats and trains hard it is possible to get that gains within those periods of time. With roids it's 6 months.

Jack me offxF

so basically
eat clen tren hard

you gots it bb

>grill here
>how do i get [insert request here]
Post what you have first darlin, cant work blind

You forgot anavar give up. The most important step for womens

And have hgh hopes.

do 5x5 handjobs & drink alot of broteine

Get some dumbbells (with plates so you can adjust the weight) and do curls, kick-backs and lateral raise.

Nah... she's not that massive and lean, I think it's doable natty in less time then that, but you just have to be committed (and get plastic tits)

Can I lick your armpit?

ooh i like that

>falling for the sticky memes

No, but I'm flattered.

kickbacks did me shoulder pain. Do skullcrushers instead

I was going to say nice shirt you fucking queer then realized you were a woman

Not bad

Can I lick your collar bone?

>Personally, I'd consider suicide as an option since women with "toned muscles" are extremely repulsive.

I fortunately have no problems with my shoulders, so I prefer kick-backs, but skull crushers are perfectly good too.

Well, thanks, user!

Great job anonette. Mirin.

Thanks user, it's appreciated! I don't post here a lot, but I'm a lurker on Veeky Forums and /ic/. When one looks past all the shit posting, they're decent places for tips and motivation (emphasis on the last part)

ew short hair

You don't. Skinny arms are more attractive, not to the point of bones but skinny

That shits so cute

my mum literally done bicep curls with a 2.5kg weight everynight when i was around 15 because she was insecure about the fat around her arms. Her arms seriously got jacked just from 2.5kgs dumbell curls everynight.

>toned

That is built.

Making dinners, doing dishes, vacuuming the floors, raking leaves in the yard, taking out the trash,

Do you have a boyfriend?
Can I be your boyfriend?

It seems like no one in this thread knows what that sort of lighting does in pictures. The woman isn't even muscular also. She just has favourable genetics and low bf percentage.

Yes.