Farmer's Hands

Hey Veeky Forums, I recently realized that despite my ability to pull 400+ lbs I still have weak feminine hands when compared to a farmer's. What's the best way to develop farmer's hands/wrists? I'm thinking of adding farmer's walks and forearm rollers to my routine, 3-4 days per week.

they will help but honestly you just gotta work outside more. i can pull more than my friend but he does landscaping all day. his hands are hard as rocks and super manly. I also know a stone mason. His hand might as well be a baseball mitt

Repeated and consistent trauma, not a couple dozen reps of training.
I'm talking half an hour or more of swinging a hammer a day

Get a piece of hard wood from home depot and rub your hand on it every night, start at about 5 mins per palm work way up

Pro tip, one day that piece of wood will be the bare back of a woman and shes gonna love it

I have small girly hands that will never look manly

Feels bad man

>rub your palm on hard wood every night
I've been doing that all my life brah

We have the sames
Ive only met one man who has smaller wrists than i do

Who cares about hands? Just don't be a weak ass nerd with no dignity.

underrated post

Be a labourer.

My hands are callused to shit from that and captains of crush grips. They're a lot tougher than farmer hands. Not to mention when I'm working with sheets my hands get slashed to all fuck with no slow down.

Even though they're laughably small. Fuck.

My grandpa did landscaping and manual labor forever. He had the Strongest hands of anyone I knew, like big and could crush any hand with a hand shake. He could straight up grab a cactus with his bare hands, and could hold his hand over a flame like nothing. So unless you do hard labor with your hands or are a just an extrenely active outdoorsman you'll always have baby hands.

daily wear and tear over time, there is no other way.

Just came back from a weeks farm work and it made me realize that all this "working out" is pretty bullshit. Sure, the strength I've gained in the gym helps when doing actual physical work but it doesn't compare to the strength i would have if I worked outside like this daily.

Get a hobby that involves manual labor. Blacksmithing, woodworking with hand tools, gardening and farming, etc

brokeback mountain x f

Gardening building and baling hay brother. My friends say I have a monster grip despite them pulling more weight

>buy fine grit sandpaper
>roll it around the barbell
>deload the weight until you get used to it
>continue your routine as usual
>now you need to progress in weight and grit

you got me son of a bitch lmao

Lol & then people will ask why your hands are so rough for someone with tiny forearms.

normal people don't ask this kind of questions they don't notice this kind of stuff you retard

ayyyyy