currently have 10 people in the official

tinychat

slash

plg1

join the tiinychat panzerjager

Overly
Cynical
Gangsta

i really dont understand anything in these PLG threads. everyone here is either in a cult or completely roided out and only capable of communicating to other roid monkeys

seans TV is so fucking loud what the fuck

come listen to sean ramble on while being disgustingly drunk and alone on a friday night

y u leave

i lyu leprechaun man

Tinychat?

yeah its tinychat
room is
plg1

everyone but me left though ;_;

Banned by WADA

>Your squats will never look this good

why even live

Yeah, there's a reason for that Sean.

i sang you a fucking song and you fucking left you mother fucker i will curb stomp you

you're a blithering drunk with an earring

pls go

i dont have an earring you fucking leprechaun mother fucker

come to my tinychat pls talk to me i talk to you

>17.5kg difference between Squat and bench
WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

>Watching Norton squat
>Buttwink
>Squatmorning

I AM BEAUTIFUL

why you wanna leave me baby

now i know you seen my invites nigga
and i know you fuckin joined that shit before
so i know you ignorin my shit nigga and tthat shit aint cool

go to bed joe

Sorry Seanlad

I work tomorrow anyway so I won't be fun.

He is my idol

tinychat
/plg1

pls ;_l; someone talk

These are shitposting hours.

:(((( i just want3e to see ur noodle arms for 5 mins

i love you all

I gotchu senpai

have a rare of poutine arms

F-frank?

youtube.com/watch?v=A_2HaVGvXdg

Don't take it back Sean.

I love you too.

get in tinychat sean u nigger

If this lad is still reading from the last thread:

>damn lad thats impressive.
Do you have any tips on when to bump up VD or change ID ?

>From what I understand from practical programming, you should be bumping VD every week, and only change the ID when you think you will fail?

You want to increase VD only as much as necessary. It's something you'll have to feel out over time. At first, it should move up at the same pace, i.e.: a 5 lb. squat PR means a 5 lb. increase on volume squats on monday. But eventually, you'll burn out hard doing this. You can get a similar effect by using less rest time between volume sets, say keeping yourself to only 90 seconds between the first and second sets, and 120 seconds after the third, etc., which will be stressful enough without having to increase the weight. You can also stagger the increases to volume day by only adding weight every 2 weeks for awhile.

In the end, I think by the end of your 1x5/2x3/5x1/1RM cycle, you should be using a lower % of volume than you were at the start. But if you aren't seeing progress on ID, you will know what that lower limit is.

neither of you niggers are in the chat lol

Thanks lad, I am still reading.

appreciate your input.

Sorry to bother again, but do you have any other general TM tips?

I have learned tons since I started. Do you have any questions in particular?

Make sure you buy rippletit's book practical programming 3rd edition, it will help you plan out how to set it up and what to do when you stall and how to alter it to keep progressing

> Do you have any questions in particular?

It might be worth asking what you have noticed regarding assistance? Because I have been adding more assistance programming, and given the long window between Monday and Friday and Friday to Monday, I have been doing decent amount of compounds on Monday and Friday, but mostly just isolation assistance on Wednesdays.

Also, do you make any volume alterations for bench? Like backoffs on ID, or an extra set on VD?

Sorry, thats a lot. And maybe kind of dumb, because I expect the answer to be "if you can recover from it its fine".

>Make sure you buy rippletit's book practical programming 3rd edition, it will help you plan out how to set it up and what to do when you stall and how to alter it to keep progressing

Have this, but I havent looked at it for ~8 months or so

Assistance will really depend on what your weaknesses are and what you want to work on. As long as you recover by Friday, it doesn't matter, but they should ideally be serving a purpose worth the time spent doing them. I love the erg rower for active lower body recover on squat day and heavy overhead pressing on recovery day.

A common alteration of the TM for Powerlifting is to replace the Press/Bench alternating focus with Bench Volume/Bench Intensity every week, which you are probably already doing. You will have to see what works for you, but in general, I like to keep intensity somewhat higher on bench volume. I'll get 3 to 5x5 sets depending on how fast my bar speed is, and then add backoff sets with the slingshot (same weight, just go for at least 10 reps) or backoff sets at bodyweight (use your bodyweight and get as many reps as you can), and close-grip bench presses. On Wednesday, I added a Floor Press for another lighter variant.

My routine has changed a lot since I started, and it adjusts when I want to fix something or focus on something. I do a 4 day TM to split up volume day. Just to give you a working example of assistance, reps and an idea of how I'm going about it, but again, you will have to adjust it for you.

Bench Volume (Sun)
Bench Press 3-5x5
Bench Press (Slingshot) 1xF
Bench Press (Close-Grip) 3x5
Pendlay Row 3x5
Weighted Chinups 3x5 - or - Lat Pulldown 3x10

Squat Volume (Mon)
Squat 5x5 (I pyramid up to a working weight, but I started with just 5x5 across)
RDL 3x5
Erg Rower 2x1000m
Reverse Hypers 3x10 (Light; just active recovery)
Glute-Ham Raise 3x10

Recovery (Wed)
Squat (Paused) 2x5 (Light weight)
Overhead Press 5x3 PR
Overhead Press 1xF (Backoff set)
Floor Press 3x5
Dips 3x10

Intensity (Friday)
Squat 1x5/2x3/5x1/1RM
Bench (Paused) 1x5/2x3/5x1/1RM
Deadlift 1x5/2x3/5x1/1RM

Damn dude thanks for all the info.

I'm currently doing 3 day TM right now but the sessions are so long and tiresome it might be worth considering a 4day split if it doesn't improve in the next month or so.

Thanks, TMbro

Not even that new-zealand fucker with worse form than Rasputin could dead-lift your mom

In for
Get rekt George
Nn lads

no one cares bag boy

What is Wada?

World Anti Doping Agency?

Are curls any good for powerlifting other than joocy looking arms?

Last night I dreamt I /kill commanded you and you died IRL and that a moderator reported me to the police and I was going to get arrested

I was worried

Not really. They might help if you're having elbow pain from or stability issues with benching (a lot of lifters like hammer curls for these purposes), but they're not hugely important.

I'll just stick to chin ups

I sometimes plan on doing them at the end of a workout but the mass of twink shits doing their endless curl sets puts me off

Moms are dope

Do them or enjoy your elbow pain

I'm still a benchlet though

More reason to do them

Have you ever seen a strong bench presser with small arms?

More srs reply, the biceps is an important stabiliser in the powerlifts (it helps to hold your elbow together). Getting it stronger is actually important, and it's like the one muscle that isn't adequately worked by doing the three lifts. So yeah, chinups are good, so are curls and they don't take much time or recovery, so why not both?

3 days left to revise.
NEED ADVICE ON HOW TO REVISE IN 3 DAYS.

My exams give me about 2-3 days inbetween to revise, what's the most effective way to revise?

I often don't do them because I'm tired by the time it gets to curls and the free weights area is always full of cunts endlessly doing their million curl variations

browse Veeky Forums while masturbating and drinking whisky

Get an overview of how important the different topics are. Check previous exams.
Learn the most important. Make mind maps, which should help learning and seeing connections between stuff.
Read the important.
Skim the least important.

The exams are now your life. Nothing exists but the exams, food, and bathroom.

Well time to get banned

youtube.com/watch?v=zdzlJKBCbPo

Kbooooey is getting lower back pain.

who woulda thunk

Rate my TM
Monday: Volume
5x5 Squats
5x5 Bench
3x5 Rows

Wednesday: Accessory
5x10 Weighted Chin Ups
5x10 Weighted Dips
5x10 Should Raises

Thursday: Recovery
3x3 Front Squats
3x5 Push Press

Saturday: Load
1x5 Squat
1x5 Bench
1x5,2x4,4x2,5x1 Deadlift (Monthly Cycle)

the form on that guy going for 200 deadlift
not clipping the weight either is hilarious

Looks like he's learning from Kevin kek

Your recovery from ID might interfere with VD, just having 1 day in between.

Just keep it mon-wed-fri (or tues-thurs-sat) and do accessories on VD. If you're a bitch and you can't handle the giant workout on VD then do some extra shit on ID. E.g. if you're just benching a new 5RM you should have plenty of energy for a couple sets of dips and chin-ups and no these movements won't fry your recovery for next VD. Now if you would be doing 5x10 squats after a new squat 5RM that's a different story but these upper body body weight movements tend to be really easy to recover from.

>lifting with a deadlift bar and bumpers
>not backing off when his lower back hurts and getting it so tight he can't squat
>not hitting depth on his squats

Brilliant. How much does he charge for programming?

I'm sick

Fuck I hate this, my squat was going great too

jesus christ,

I barely ever use clips, is it common for people to tip to one side like that

900 dollaridoos

>deadlift bar
>doesn't squat to depth
>heels up bench press

OUTSTANDING WORLDS PREP KEVIN

Sean sound lonely and sad today

Maybe send him a gift basket to his work to cheer him up?

so where does he work?

...It's actually true. Well then, we can have some fun with this.

Reported faggot

Those coordinates go to 1 Dundas Street West, Toronto. Floor is somewhere above the 15th floor.

You still mad he out turtles you and out pulls you at a lower BW?

Just call them and ask them if they have anybody there that works that's named Sean who smells like terrible Canadian whiskey and who has beta looking feet and no lats

It's a decently sized office building. There are a lot of different businesses renting rooms or floors.

tectowers.com/en/leasing/1DundasWest/Pages/BuildingOverview.aspx

I'm seriously proud of you guys. Prepare to bully.

>There are a lot of different businesses renting rooms or floors.
Inb4 Sean is an #entrepreneur leasing entrepreneurial offices.

Doubtful. Most people running successful businesses don't drink themselves to sleep 4 days out of 7.

I've always suspected that he was hancot... Because both he and sean annoy the Shit out of me with their attitude and insecurity. It would be beautiful symmetry.

Tbf the "4-hour work week" might allow it.

If someone really wants, now that we have the address, we can calculate the floor and if we get a floor plan, roughly the room the picture was taken in. Just need to figure out what angle would put him that far above the building the picture points at.

are we /b/ now
Wtf

Fuck off sean

You pathetic baby bully

Is it time for an "exposedPLG" for Seen? Oh please let's do it!

Trips confirm it's time to out the cuck

I did the hard part of tracking down his office building is there anything else you can offer us sir?

what are your plans for this fine british saturday isley

Lifting weights atm (and it feels shit) then sleeping all day because I'm doing an equipped bench comp tomorrow.

How about you user?

do you predict a bomb or no bomb?

Last day of euros, lads:
youtu.be/5K0Hi1Ie27k

>Implying he'll even touch.

teh fuck is this

Men, 120 & 120+ kg - European Open Powerlifting Championships 2016

Kek

No bomb

I have one goal. To make my opener in the shirt.

Well, if you're super scared of bombing there's always the option to take your opener shirtless and then gear up for later attempts.

that would be giving in