Among FACE, HEIGT and FRAME, which ones do you have?

Among FACE, HEIGT and FRAME, which ones do you have?

I have face and frame, but not height.

manlet with just 5f10i but still girls stare at me while i am walkiing by cuz my face. and I have very broad shoulders

they stare at you because your face is hideous

lel jelly. i am very handsome, and girls love me

Face and Frame. But I'm fat and 5'7" so ya.....hopefully if I lose this weight I can reach Lord Efron status.

post then you untermensch

I'm pretty sure my FRAME is fine. HEIGHT memes aside is ideal 6'0. Not sure about the face though. I have pretty good Aryan-like structure, but my face skin ages horribly fast due to my stupid teenage years when I smoked like a steam train and drank booze like a sailor. Too bad I started to care about fitness and health only after 26. Don't repeat my mistakes guys

you undervalue personality, no matter how handsome you are women RARELY approach

>have FACE
>have HEIGHT
>have FRAME
>But overweight

Been cutting for a few weeks now after falling off the wagon due to booze and depression. Already starting to lose the bitch tits, but the fat on my face is always the last to go so I still have a few months of cutting before I look sexy again.

face and height. frame is not great

>overweight
>have FRAME
And how do you know that? You can't just ASSUME that you'll have a great FRAME as soon as you get fit

Face and sort of height, frame is weird
5'10" with smallish torso/big legs. Makes me look pretty good though so I'm not complaining

none

>still get laid, doe :)

Not him, but why do you assume he was always overweight?

I know because I've been fit before. It's only in the last year that I got fat, hence me saying I feel off the wagon. I still lifted though so I'm hoping I might have made some disaster bulk gains at least.

>face
Would actually be above average but acne scars kill it
>height
Average as fuck 5'11
>frame
Nice broad shoulders but also wide hips

I guess I'm a 5-6/10 genetically

I have height (6'4") and frame. My face is ok, but I'm a bald fuck.
I'm socially retarded though so it doesn't even matter.

>I have height (6'4")
Sounds like an overkill to me

none

I got height, face im not sure (I think I don't) and dont know what frame is. Can someone tell what does frame take in account?

I have pizza

broad shoulders, relatively narrow waist

thick arms and long legs

my face has been certified authorised verified at approximately 3.432543251241243253425235253413241434214436456029821409715638972491874/10.0

what about personality?

I've got a 7/10 face, and maybe a 8/10 body. 5'10". Not bad overall, I'll take it.

girls love bad boys

The shape of your body, bone-structure. Having narrow shoulders and wide hips as a man would be a poor frame, for example.

>broad shoulders
yes

>relatively narrow waist
yes

>thick arms
no

>long legs
yes

I'm 6'2 with a perfect frame but my face is a 5/10. I would trade either of the others for a decent face. It's the most important out of the three

Height and frame.

I have like 1/2 face. My bone structure is nice but I have a shitty complexion

none.
Face is mediocre
Height is mediocre
Frame is mediocre
overall 5-6/10

All three, to an extent

face average
height 6'2
frame i think its okay, feedback is welcome
this was me at 215-220

All three. But I'm really quiet/socially awkward before warming up to someone so most strangers think I'm an asshole. Never had sex.

I have height (6feet2), frame and face (not glorious but well above average anywhere).

At clubs girls check me out and dance touching me... but I'm full-time spaguetti so I just move to where there are only friends. Literrally all lastnight, Im kind of hate myself.

I have DICK, MONEY and CHARM.
Dont need the rest.
Get on my level virgins.

I wish I could.. but I'm Actually, took this year of (I'm 29yo engineer+money) traveling the world to try to learn.. until now its not working. FeelsBad

>dick, money, charm
>Veeky Forums

Pick one

My face is horrible but i got height and frame... still a virgin tho

I guess I have the frame. I guess I'm too tall tho. 6'6

Not sure if I have face. (Pic related) But I pick girls up easy af, often called hot.
6'2 so yes have height
24 inch shoulder to shoulder with a 30 inch waist so for sure have frame.
Feels good Brehs

>Face
Nope, I'm like Geralt of Rivia, masculine but kinda ugly or plain at best.
>Height
181cm, which is baically average as fuck.
>Frame
Nope, pretty normal frame. The only good thing about it is that I have a small waist so it doesn't take much effort to get the V shape.

I can see that some girls would think you're cute. But that hair though, C'MON

Unless your gay, then I have some very bad new for you...

Maybe frame. I get told I have wide shoulders quite often. Doesn't matter tho 'cause I don't even break 5'8" and my face sucks. Also balding, so I'm losing my best feature, used to have great hair.

>being so beta that you have to choose

feg

>HEIGHT
got it, 6'5"
>FACE
average
>FRAME
average

I have all three. Getting women was always easy... Then i gained weight.

Been lifting and getting mired again... But im still an autist LOL

thanks fucking nigger, i already hate myself why do you think i'm lifting

NOBODY ASKING WHO THIS GODESS IS?
THIS BOARD IS EVER MORE GAY THAN I THOUGHD.
WHO IS SHE???

face 8/10
>slightly fucked up teeth

frame 9/10
>full chest genes

height 7/10
>An inch shy of 6'

repute 0/10
>I won the lottery of everyone's hatred

The last one really renders the rest useless.

I have a decent face, good frame and decent to good height, depending on where you are in the world (186cm/6.1 feet)

- Face, sort of
- Height 6'8''
Frame proportions are frankly shit.
That's what I get for being tall, i guess

haha you deleted the post. insecure much?

FRAME and HEIGHT

My FACE is a 7/10 at best

source plz

I have HEIGHT and FRAME but I think the genetic component to frame is overrated and lifting properly can make anyone respectable (and male models that are posted have no traps which makes them look wider).

But lol, I'm a glasses wearing sand nigger nerd. It's funny, people would say that nerd from the neck up, jock from the neck down would be the best of all worlds but it tanks your chances of getting girls as much as nerd all the way.

I got all three. However, socially retarded and can't afford pizza.

There is something called plastic surgery and it seems the easiest to fix out of the 3, if you have money of course

MODS

i have FACE HEIGHT FRAME and AUTISM

None of them. I don't even have a good personality.

>24" shoulder to shoulder
lol no, just look at your pic

you're a bitch dude