Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums

I'm a 19 year old male weighing in at 100lbs with a crazy fast metabolism. I often do cardio but have started to focus more on weights to try and bulk up. I'm currently eating 2000+ calroies a day and still can't gain over 115. Tips?

i dont believe you

cut cardio and be patient

If you aren't gaining weight, you aren't consuming enough calories.
You can supplement your food with protein shakes. Liquids are easier to take in large quantities than solid food.
Apart from that,
>peanut butter
>whole milk
>nuts
are great energy-dense foods.

>I'm currently eating 2000+ calroies a day and still can't gain over 115. Tips?
Count better or stop lying.

GOMAD

lift more
also, it takes time to gain weight.
I gained like 10 pounds in 2 weeks, but that's a lot.
Usually someone will gain maybe 1-2 in a week if they're consistant. It honestly depends. You're probably checking every fuckin day and don't work out enough.

given a goal weight of say 110lbs
consuming 1.1 g/lb of goal bodyweight and say you ate the requisite 121g protein.

And say you're eating tenderloin one of the leanest cuts at
120g steak complete with
30g protein
and 17 g fat

and eating exclusively this as your protein source you've consumed

120g protein
68g fat

with a total caloric breakdown of 480protein cals
and 612 calories from fat. totalling

1092 cals

add one stick of butter and you're almost at your goal

eat another 1000 cals rice and you win.

first off how tall are you
second off eat more you silly faggot, eat until you can't, then eat some more
make sure you keep exercising to stimulate your appetite so you can eat even MORE

GOMAD
O
M
A
D

add 50 or a 100 more calories, if that doesn't work keep adding, sooner or later you'll gain weight

very short, 5,2
more so trying to just consume calories not focusing on diet 100% just trying to eat more
I'll try but i'm already eating 4-5 meals a day with snacking in between

Is SOBAD a thing now?

You are not counting calories correctly.

That is fine, as calorie counting isn't necessary to establish a caloric surplus.

I recommend getting some cheap protein powder (check labdoor.com to see the actual contents before buying - i like the sixstar nutrition stuff with added creatine, it is the cheapest shit at walmart, too)

Now take a scoop or two of ice cream, a scoop and a half or so of protein powder, as much peanut butter as you can stand, and a banana.

Instant weight gainer.

Also eat fucktons of bread and pasta.

And cookies

And anything caloric and not that filling.

awesome thanks so much i'll try

The powder is not necessary and is quite expensive so you don't need it i'd say. Also try having 2 glasses of milk with every meal

My son, what 19yr old "male" not over 115.

You need at least 3200 calories a day. That's just off the top of my head too mate.

2000 kcal is not much, eat more. If you cant eat that much, eat junk food or a lot of nuts.

The pennies per gram of protein, powder is cheaper than meat.

everytime a skelly says FAST METABOLISM I know that he is a retard who can't count calories. a fast metabolism lets you burn like 200kcal more than someone with a slow metabolism.
learn to count calories and NEVER do cardio.

Let's get this straight faggot. You don't have a fast metabolism, you aren't an ectomorph you just aren't eating enough. You may think you are but you aren't.