Who do you lift for?

Post who you lift for. Whether she/he is 3DPD or an 2D, who is it?
Bonus question: Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NkM_1G6KviU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Persephone

I want to be strong enough to carry her back home after she's worn out.

:'(

I lift for myself.

goddamn same senpai.

Because she's pure and beautiful

Rita and Senjougahara I'm a filthy weeb with two waifus.

>tumblr

>tfw no wise gf to shoot Ganondorf with light arrows for me.

Go make yourself a cookie

Fucks given:0

the qt 16yo cashier who's always smiley with me and called me gorgeous in her text saying she's too young for me and didn't want to hurt me ;_;

who is this?

Same. More than enough motivation.

Most girls I've gone out with didn't give a single fuck about lifting or aesthetics. So I don't understand lifting for potential sexual partners.

for him

>not wanting to be strong for your future waifu

maybe i'll be able to open you up...one day...

Well, I'm in kind of a weird situation, I've fallen in love 3 times in my life. First time was when I was a fatty, second time when I was a skinny dork, third time when I was a skinny, sociable, at times edgy, young man with average strength. The third one is the reason why I started, I want her to feel safe in my arms, I want her to look at my abs and trace their shape with her eyes, I want to hold her up in the air while thrusting my average-size dick in her pussy. And also, my only friend at that time was pretty built, and we still train together sometimes.

bcoz shes the perfect grill

My fighting spirit tells me to do it for him

this

I lift for my ex who left me after 9 years. She immediately changed and had a new guy the day after it was over. Fucking devastated 2 months later.

She called me crying late at night the other night saying she had heard from a friend I was losing weight and working out and being really active in life was hurt because "I must have thought she wasn't good enough to have wanted to improve myself so much while we were together." She said she didn't understand why I didn't love her enough to do it then.

I keep trying to transition for doing it for myself, but every time I try to move on, my heart keeps ripping me back into it. I never speak to her, but it still fucks me up. She tries to purposely show up places she knows I'll be at with her boyfriend just to fuck me up. Jesus christ I don't know why I'm saying this I just felt I had finally say it to someone. Pic very related.

>she

My dad, he used to squat lmao3plaet back in the day and I intend to overtake him

Get some fresh pussy dude seriously

Stay strong user
The greatest revenge is living a great life wich she wont be part off, she will see that you've moved on and regret her life choice and that will make her fucked in the head

For Sylvie and for me.

For her, because every real women has betrayed me, fucked me over ect. but living without something to love is like being dead.
For me, to be the best i can be, so i can accend into wizarddom in grace half a year from now.

I lift for the incoming Third French empire

I tried that. I hooked up with a girl last week and just felt sick to my fucking stomach. I know she's long past moved on and getting dicked by some other dude, but the moment I had sex with someone else I felt like I was going to get sick, and then just felt hollow inside.

Fuck ever really loving someone I guess.

Her

Normally I'd call you a seasonal faggot but, Megumin is a top-tier waifu choice my bro.

I do it for Holo, have been for the last 7 years.

He inspired me.

I played the game when all thr other faggots did and realized I wanted to be with a woman who's driven and ambitious, and that she would expect the same of me. The character is just what made me understa d what I was after, but the template is useful for judging women by.

Plus I still get feels that only one ex ever gave me when I look at pictures like this, so it's good for motivation.

I lift for my ex, just to prove to her how well I'm doinf without her. How I've recovered from a psychotic episode/suicide attempt out of regret and jealousy... How I'm more aesthetic than ever... How I can not think about her. Though I seriously doubt she cares...
I just don't know anymore.
vid related, gonna listen to this next workout.
youtube.com/watch?v=NkM_1G6KviU

This tbqh.

Mistress Vayntrub

>we wuz reichs n sheeit

>it takes several super powers to take down the country that got rid of the jewish bankers
Embarassing.

>got rid of

super kek

>tfw started lifting while watching his old speeches

Pearl and Lapis are top tier

>his mere mention or image makes people butthurt 80 years after his death

tghats how I know he was right and did nothing wrong.

Mah nigga

stop forcing your sad meme

That is some fucked up bitch. Are all women like this?

>tfw you don't know what love is or how to love
>you just lift because it feels good

i don't understand any of this thread. why do you do something you don't like, for someone who doesnt care about you? why do you need a reason to lift other than feels good and improving yourself?

I'm not gonna say yes or no. I dated probably 15 women, and she was the only one who was fucking incredible and I didn't hate. What I felt for her was so deep I couldn't believe it. Passion out the ass until that last year. She said she realized "she changed" and "needed something else."

>...Anonymous
>05/14/16(Sat)06
Yes

goddammit. use a counter. use a butterknife. my gramma kept a fucking monkey wrench in her kitchen drawer. i know you're just making a joke, but jesus christ.

Lum because shes best girl

Its not just women dude.
My ex cheated on me twice (that I know about. Suspect more) , dumped, and I got fit.
I purposely show up at parties where I know she is just to fuck with her.
And anytime her boyfriend(s) isn't around and shes drinking I flirt it up and usually fuck her.
Shes had 2 failed relationships because she cheated with me. She tried to get back together with me after both times. I laughed in her face. I just don't want her to ever be happy. I didn't even love her or any shit like that, wanted to teach her a lesson about being a fucking slut.
God, sluts are so fucking pathetic.

I lift for Zyzz. He's now lifting with God up there in heaven. This is what he probably wanted. We're all gonna make it brahs.

Because i want to look good while still enjoying some vidya and get laid.

It has been a good year.

Are you me? I plan to lift and get Veeky Forums then send a pic to a grill who rejected me to take revenge by letting her see what she missed by being a cunt who thought she was too good for me. I want to make her miserable.

You'll get there user. I believe in you

dont just have sex you idiot
find love again and then make it, sex wont fill that void
gl breh

Thanx user. This is the bitch in question. Couldn't get a pic of her face bc the slut did a good job of deleting her social media outlets

Don't even have to send that bitch a picture. Just go where she will run into you. One screams desperation and might not hit her TOO hard, the other plows into her like a firetruck T-boning a smartcar in an intersection and believe me you WILL hear about it from her.

pathetic. "this bitch doesn't know what she's missing". obviously she does: she's missing a fucking crybaby who goes on Veeky Forums and complains about sluts on the internet. yeah, i bet you're a real catch, friendo.

This is has to be shoppe

I do it for him.

I lift to protect them in the apocalypse

Top tier girl, bad anime

All the girls that once told me they liked me ended up rejecting me because I'm too socially awkward.
I stopped watching anime a long time ago.

I lift because I look good in the mirror and that's it.

You need to work on controlling your Asperger flare up.

witsd?

>mfw i told her to call me honey
>muh dick

To be a good inspiration for my youngest sister, the only one in my famiily apart from me that's not in immediate danger of getting classified as a new astral body.
And so I can get mad shredded and jack off to myself, on myself, and watch the semen trailing along my abs.

this

"Pathetic"? Far from it. I admit I was a fatass and that's why she didn't like me, then I did a shit ton of cardio and became skelly, yet she said no. I know realize that all bitches are shallow and tey will only date Veeky Forums dudes. I'm not mad about that, I'll just get Veeky Forums then, but not before taking revenge on that bitch. I'll make her realize that while she was rejecting me for bs reasons, she coul have been dating aguy who woul later become a hunk with grills slobberin over my cock constantly

Nah. That's pathetic.

Keep telling yourself that. Meanwhile, I'll be getting more aesthetic over time and my market value will rise, while that bitche's will decline every year until at one point, no man will marry her while I'll be drowning in pussy. Then, she'll realize how wrong she was. Then we'll see who's pathetic

xsaxaxaxaxaxa

/pol/ + Veeky Forums = perfection

Who is this semen demon?

no, you're still pathetic. a girl doesn't want you and instead of just dealing with it, you call her a bitch, post her pictures around and go on about how she's a shallow cunt. and you wanted a relationship with her? maybe she didn't turn you down because you're a fatass- maybe she turned you down because she knew you're a giant manbaby that throws a shitfit whenever you don't get what you want. you're fucking embarrassing.

not having mugi bring you cake for dirty bulk

patrician taste, user.

I dealt with it. I'm not crying about it, I'm doing something about it. Besides, personality is just another word for looks. I could act like the biggest asshole on Earth and she would still want my cock if I was ripped.

One day, one day...

you're a dense piece of shit, aren't you? you're completely oblivious to how assbackwards you are. whatever.

Myself

So I can maybe hate myself a little less. Also so I don't feel winded walking up stairs.